Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID (7738 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / Don't Jail The Fake ID Card Syndicates But....................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by EPOMA(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
doncholino:

He is a US citizen too! Why is that part underplayed? Guess the case will be different if he won a laurel!

How is this guy a Nigerian. You all with FBI are F.C>King silly calling this guy a Nigeria. Born in USA , grew in america and now he is Nigeria. I wonder if Obama is an American. fools
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by 677ano(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
Nigerians when will you stop giving the country bad name?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Dorisdey1: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
These "yorobo" people self! almost making the news for the wrong reasons.Yesterday,it was one stupid Yorubas that murdered his wife,and today,it is another frustrated Yoruba that is painting the Nigeria name black in far away America.Just visit any European country from London to Brussel to Zurich to Paris etc and see all the lazy and jobless Yorubas duplicating and selling peoples passports and other ID.
Then come back home and see their criminal leaders like OBJ,Tinumbu,Bode George and Bankole milking Nigeria dry.Yoruba PEOLE HABA!!!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Gbenge77(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2011
Oh not again.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
i still fail to see why the media is shouting everywhere - must be a slow news day or they're trying to do something more sinister.

Somebody boarded a plane with expired boarding passes and they're ignoring whoever let him through (i dont care whatever excuse they have for that), and they're acting like dumbos?

Abeg!!!!

Who has their time.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

i still fail to see why the media is shouting everywhere - must be a slow news day or they're trying to do something more sinister.

Somebody boarded a plane with expired boarding passes and they're ignoring whoever let him through (i dont care whatever excuse they have for that), and they're acting like dumbos?
Abeg!!!!Who has their time.

The point u are missing here is that he stole those boarding passes, you don't see anything wrong with that? Yes the security at the airport was poor but he was caught with 10more passes which doesn't belong to him.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by baslone: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
What exactly is the crime now! Is it the stealing or the illegal passes?

If na the passes, to me it's no big deal! Na security dull themselves abeg!

It's a normal everyday thing at Lagos local airport!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
baslone:

What exactly is the crime now! [b]Is it the stealing or the illegal passes?[/b]If na the passes, to me it's no big deal! Na security dull themselves abeg!

Both are crimes, its a crime to steal boarding pass and also a crime to use it to board a flight WITHOUT paying.

So because it happens in Lagos airport its not a crime anymore?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by omega25red(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
baslone:

the crime is that he embarassed the T.S.A and they are mad now they will make an example of him. He will surly get the 5 year sentence.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Ekiti1: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
justwise:

You are even a bigger fool, he is a criminal , he was found with 10 stolen boarding passes, that is enough to shame you, those stolen boarding pass belongs to an innocent pple, why would your Nigerian brother go about nicking them? I don't care whether other white or red pple have done the same b4, i'm worried about Nigeria cos i will be treated as one and NOT British or American
You just dont get it. Nobody is saying what he did is right. For once use your brain and think; If he had been a citizen of Britain would this news make headlines?
And calling him my Nigerian brother, is he is also not your Nigerian brother?
Doris-dey:

These "yorobo" people self! almost making the news for the wrong reasons.Yesterday,it was one silly Yorubas that murdered his wife,and today,it is another frustrated Yoruba that is painting the Nigeria name black in far away America.Just visit any European country from London to Brussel to Zurich to Paris etc and see all the lazy and jobless Yorubas duplicating and selling peoples passports and other ID.
Then come back home and see their criminal leaders like OBJ,Tinumbu,Bode George and Bankole milking Nigeria dry.Yoruba PEOLE HABA!!!
we have a saying: "Orisiri omo lo wa ni le alagbara" your people have their own bad eggs. No?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

You just dont get it. Nobody is saying what he did is right. For once use your brain and think; If he had been a citizen of Britain would this news make headlines?
And calling him my Nigerian brother, is he is  also not your Nigerian brother? we have a saying: "Orisiri omo lo wa ni le alagbara" your people have their own bad eggs. No?

I think you are being very silly to focuse on the fact that he was called a Nigerian rather than the crime he committed. If you don't want your good Nigerian name to be dragged through the mud then STOP stealing, the USA media got every right to blow it out of proportion, airport security is a major issue, anything about airport security problem makes the news.

I wouldn't call any thieving mor/on my Nigerian brother.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by hustla(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
baslone:

I tire sef ooo!!
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
justwise:

The point u are missing here is that he stole those boarding passes, you don't see anything wrong with that? Yes the security at the airport was poor but he was caught with 10more passes which doesn't belong to him.

if he had an expired boarding pass and fake id or whatever, then he should have been caught before getting on the plane.

end of.

neither does any of this warrant the level of publicity being dished out by the media.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

if he had an expired boarding pass and fake id or whatever, then he should have been caught before getting on the plane.

end of.

neither does any of this warrant the level of publicity being dished out by the media.

It does warrant this level of publicity cos it exposes the carelessness of USA airport security set-up and calls for concern for anybody who has faith in USA airport security.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Panzastrip(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
@obowunmi

SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM BECAUSE HIS IS YORUBA RIGHT? LET ME ASK U, WOULD U SPPORT HIM IF HE WAS IGBO?. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME OF U YORUBARIANS?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by boyt1: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
Funny enough, no body has blamed GEJ or the Nigerian Politicians on this one.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

It does warrant this level of publicity cos it exposes the carelessness of USA airport security set-up and calls for concern for anybody who has faith in USA airport security.

then they should focus on airport security and stop broadcasting irrelevancies.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Panzastrip(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
Insubordinate yoruba fool.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

then they should focus on airport security and stop broadcasting irrelevancies.

How can they focus on airport security without mentioning this incident?
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^they need to tone down on his ethnicity unless another thing dey their matter.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

^^they need to tone down on his ethnicity unless another thing dey their matter.

They don't have to, Olajide Olwaseun Noibi need to keep his hands off pple's passes then his nationality or ethnicity will not be dragged to the news rooms.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^and the media need to stop crying wolf while protecting actual terrorists who fly freely with or without their real boarding passes, in any country of their choice.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
why all d fuss and misleading title? the guy is american(born and bred)
BTW pls anybody who knows seun osewa (mr nairaland) should pls inform him kindly reachout to saharareporters to explain as they claim he and noibi are partners
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

^^and the media need to stop crying wolf while protecting actual terrorists who fly freely with or without their real boarding passes, in any country of their choice.

Media is not crying wolf, they are raising an issue that could affect everyone that uses airport or not. Making this issue public will help the airport security team be extra careful next time.  It benefits everybody, not just Americans.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
careytommy:

why all d fuss and misleading title? the guy is american(born and bred)
BTW pls anybody who knows seun osewa (mr nairaland) should pls inform him kindly reachout to saharareporters to explain as they claim he and noibi are partners

saharareporters has long had an axe to grind with him, most likely.

they're probably just trying to settle the score.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
justwise:

Media is not crying wolf, they are raising an issue that could affect everyone that uses airport or not. Making this issue public will help the airport security team be extra careful next time. It benefits everybody, not just Americans.

i hear you.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by sizzlers(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2011
no big deal the dude has his travelling docs already
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by rocka: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
I was hoping not to hear about Nigerians committing crimes in the US again this year, once again i've been proven wrong. First news today was about this fool that thought he wouldn't get caught. Gosh, i wonder when we can stand tall and proud to be Nigerians. 

Funny,i haven't seen as much appalling comments about his tribal origins as i would if he was 'Igbo'. Guess 'cos he's Yoruba.Hmmmmm. Tribal sentiments will surely be our downfall.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by delicious1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
The American media, always so biased and quick to condemn instead of waiting for investigations to be conducted.
I mean look at the whole D.Strauss Khan episode.

Anyways this is by no means approving of what that young man did. Totally unacceptable, another dent in the image of the country.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by aloyemeka2: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2011

Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by aloyemeka2: 1:50am On Jul 02, 2011
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by YungDoc(m): 3:43am On Jul 02, 2011
how old is he? the DOB on that arrest report says 19 June 1987, but then it says he is 20 years old. How is that possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.