Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID (7741 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / Don't Jail The Fake ID Card Syndicates But....................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by tpia5: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2011
he had a prior arrest record from 2008 [date of that report]. He was 20 at the time.

the arrest was for refusing to pay a $4.87 metro [bus or subway] fee.

the charges were later dropped.

na wa. undecided
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by igboboy1(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2011
A terrorist scout? Anything is possible. Usually alqaeda do dry runs to see the weak points in American security they can exploit it seems they have found another dumb nigerian willingly to matyr himself in the name of jihad undecided

Well no need to rush into judgement lets wait and see as the story unfolds, By the way is he not American ah ah ( when pesin with nigerian ancestry but is american does something bad dem go stress the nigerian connection but if that same pesin win gold medal for american now dem go only remember say na american undecided )
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Princek12(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2011
careytommy:

why all d fuss and misleading title? the guy is american(born and bred)
BTW pls anybody who knows seun osewa (mr nairaland) should pls inform him kindly reachout to saharareporters to explain as they claim he and noibi are partners

That is not true. He is Nigerian born and bred (but he is an American citizen, which means he was most likely nationalized). So he is a Nigerian native who is an American citizen. Recognizing that many naturalized American citizens are natives of other countries, it is not uncommon and improper to refer to an immigrant by his country of nativity.

Any immigrant should obey the law so that such immigrant would not have to subject himself to the possible harassment and embarrassment from the American media.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by baslone: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2011
Theft and so much noise! shocked
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by scorpio1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ALL NIGERIA HATER,

Are you guys Blind, why he is he being advertised as a Nigerian when he is also a US Citizen,

"Noibi is from Nigeria and is a U.S. citizen, Eimiller said"

US People also do this all the time, !
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by fayawo: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
Guys let us forget about the fact that he is an American Citizen, The bastard was born by Nigerian parents,

With this new revelation about him having a prior case, it is now clearly obvious that stealing is in his blood. Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.He must have been doing it for a long time.

Our leaders are known for stealing thats why I wonder what becomes of the next generation.

FOR EVERY NIGERIAN OUT THERE THAT CONTINUES TO TRY DISGRACE US BOTH WITHIN AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEM.

I recommend 30 - 40 years in prison for him so that others can learn .Our parents worked hard in life before they made it;they didnt make it overnight but endurance coupled with CONTENTMENT (AMOJUKURO) was all they had (This is what the average Nigerian youth no longer wants to embrace.)
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by stunna2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2011
if this guy was born in the USA, then why r we talking about him here,

abeg make i hear another story, yeye american media self, and all u tribalists here, remember Tribalism is a sin! fools
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
$tunna:

if this guy was born in the USA, then why r we talking about him here,

abeg make i  hear another story, yeye american media self, and all u tribalists here, remember Tribalism is a sin! fools

Stealing is a sin fool
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by stunna2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Stealing is a sin fool

the picture on ur page makes u look like a fool fool!! lolz

if he is born in america, but i doubt it, then why r we all over this case??
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
$tunna:

the picture on your page makes u look like a fool fool!! lolz

if he is born in america, but i doubt it, then why r we all over this case??

You are a certified Odey, whether he was born in America or Nigeria that doesn't matter, he is a criminals and mumu like you are busy talking about where he was born rather than the crime he committed.
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by stunna2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
justwise:

You are a certified Odey, whether he was born in America or Nigeria that doesn't matter, he is a criminals and mumu like you are busy talking about where he was born rather than the crime he committed.

, again your own picture on this ur NL page is my defination of mumu!
to wast my breath on his crimes, i would have to1st know about his place of birth, because the reason it's on NL is the naija name attached to him, and people have already made viable arguments that if he was British American, no one would mention his British background,
so if he is an american born thief, pls explain to me why i need to take Tylenol for an american headache
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by JacobReamen(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2011
Thank u my broda, l trust 9ja we no dey dull[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by Eziwhuo: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
I will always be proud to be a Nigerian wherever and whenever it is required of me. In life everyone has a choice of what he/she becomes and you cannot judge me by the actions of few individuals who decides to take the other way round because i will not take it from you be you white or black, i don`t care, Long live 9ja
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by denny4ril: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
na wa oo. to me this is a big deal and identity theft. Anywat, it happens everywhere
Re: Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID by htajz: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2011
yoruba people na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank / NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.