Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97595 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by MYHUBBY: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Look at your grammar, you don't even know how to stay coherent. Ewu grin grin grin... Youll say one thing and change it to another. I guess you don't have a basic education, and it is Nairaland you can see people that isn't your class to exchange words with. Yeye they smell. I'm not a nairlander like you oo, I'm just a visitor. grin grin

And change your life, your life stinks and I can smell it right from the internet, is people like you who give Yoruba a bad name, you begin to exchange words becuase you believe you have words to exchnage.

I wonder who your f***cking mother is, who didn't give you the basic hometraining to know how to talk to people. And I also believe that would have been the main cause of your depression, but you won't change because you love it. Stay there till you commit suicide one day, mumu grin grin

Did I ask for this your dad boring biography? Tell me what exactly should I do with those gibberish you cooked up there

Even olosho sef dey give advise? You wey dem don fúck common sense comot from your head grin

Smello like you, local fool
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Adsexpert: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Medianna:

Wow wow wow
I was only catching cruise like any other person in the thread OK.
Make water no pass garri abeg.

Of course me sef deh catch cruise na.. but oga moral lesson motivational speaker wan kill vibe..
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JayPeeOham: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Medianna:

OK.. Perhaps I did not understand.. Very well then.

Medianna how art thou? Hope thy day went well
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adsexpert:

Of course me sef deh catch cruise na.. but oga moral lesson motivational speaker wan kill vibe..

Lolz.. Moral lesson motivational speaker
Abeg no mind am

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Medianna how art thou? Hope thy day went well

My lord, thy hand maid's is faring well and her day thereof.

Now i pray thee,canst I knoweth how doeth thee?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JayPeeOham: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Medianna:

My lord, thy hand maid's is faring well and her day thereof.

Now i pray thee,canst I knoweth how doeth thee?

Me is doeth just fine and I am so please to hear from thee because thou art my beloved online friend in whom I am well please
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Me is doeth just fine and I am so please to hear from thee because thou art my beloved online friend in whom I am well please

Knowest thee not that the English I spake unto thee is confusing.. I pray thee that I find favour in thy sight to change this English.. If not ehn..hmmm kasala go bursteth
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by IBenardoo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm going to be 100% HONEST.

You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta. Though, Lyta is finer.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are either ugly, broke, or unintelligent. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and be smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.

You are ugly facially, but you may be beautiful in your heart soon — if you stop trolling others as you usually do.
I just hope he gets the massage out of this and not take offense on the outer picture of this peice
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JayPeeOham: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

Knowest thee not that the English I spake unto thee is confusing.. I pray thee that I find favour in thy sight to change this English.. If not ehn..hmmm kasala go bursteth

Hahahahahaha... As my beloveth online friend in whom I am well please... Thy wish has been granted thee! Oya make I start grin

How're you doing and how was your day?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I have turned you to a clown who is now editing my post and adding your own words to make it seem I said it. If you want to clown around, do it with a purpose like me.

Kid, rest. Focus on your fraud and reap the disaster at the right time. Ugly creature that can't post his picture online before the people he scammed get a hold of him. I know you're addicted to me. Let me shock you, you're not the only one. It happens more offline. cheesy
The guy is a complete slowpoke!
He does same to me and it's so laughable as that is all he can do as opposed to engaging intelligently.
He constantly keeps searching out my posts all in a bid to cause mischief. He is a child. But I give it back to him always.

Ikillbrokehoes, it's a new day. I am ready for you since you decide that you won't ever let me be. grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

[s]The guy is a complete slowpoke!
He does same to me and it's so laughable as that is all he can do as opposed to engaging intelligently.
He constantly keeps searching out my posts all in a bid to cause mischief. He is a child. But I give it back to him always.

Ikillbrokehoes, it's a new day. I am ready for you since you decide that you won't ever let me be. grin[/s]
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes
Wait, that's the new defensive?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Truly a child!
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
[s]Ikillbroke.hoes
Wait, that's the new defensive?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Truly a child![/s]
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes

Mumu dey
Mumu dey Mumu dey yanfu yanfu!
grin grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
I Vivaciousvivi is a complete slowpoke!
I'm a useless wife and it's so laughable as that is all i can do as opposed to engaging intelligently.
I constantly keeps searching ikillbroke hoes posts all in a bid to cause mischief. I'm a useless child and a weakling!

Ikillbrokehoes, it's a new day. don't destroy me with insults grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Ikillbrokehoes

Vivaciousvivi is a Mumu
Mumu dey Mumu dey yanfu yanfu!
Vivaciousvivi is a big mumu with big and wide mouth
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes
Finally, we are back to your normal level of weak defences.
I was wondering when we will get there!
The funny thing is that u actually think u can bully me!
Its laughable and everyone can see that.
Pls keep it coming ijit!
grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes
This is so old little boy
Please find another method of defense
it doesn't take out the fact that my original post remains and everyone can see who it was targeted at and why.
grin
You are indeed a legendary slowpoke of a child
Keep it coming wink
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Ikillbrokehoes I'm an ungrateful LovePeddler that have cheated on my husband severally, hence why we are divorced after he found out, I'm also a big disgrace to womanhood, I also initiate young girls into prostitutions too, please help me.
grin
Help kee you there grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Ikillbrokehoes
You are killing me already, please stop exposing my secrets and embarrassing me blantantly, my picture is on my profile and people will post on Instablog claiming that I'm a cheap LovePeddler, please have mercy.
grin
I Vivaciousvivi is indeed a legendary slowpoke of a child, with brain filled with fossil.
cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Help kee you there grin
Help who?
Your pathetic thinking brain?
You think bringing my hubby here to also insult him will rile me up? grin
See eh, e get person wey go insult me I go shame
You have NO SUCH POWER OVER ME
Absolutely None!
Cos I know what you are
Some little boy that hides behind a keyboard/keypad trying so hard to make himself relevant due to his low self esteem.
I will continue to decimate you!
That's who I am, the one that has the power over you to always seek me out so u can masturbate over my posts.
No stain ya bed o cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy
Mumu!
Weak defensive
my original post hasn't changed!
Hahahahaha
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy
Weeeeeeak!
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

[s]Help who?
Your pathetic thinking brain?
You think bringing my hubby here to also insult him will rile me up? grin
See eh, e get person wey go insult me I go shame
You have NO SUCH POWER OVER ME
Absolutely None!
Cos I know what you are
Some little boy that hides behind a keyboard/keypad trying so hard to make himself relevant due to his low self esteem.
I will continue to decimate you!
That's who I am, the one that has the power over you to always seek me out so u can masturbate over my posts.
No stain ya bed o cheesy[/s]
I can see tears all over this post, I'm not even through with you yet and you are already crying a river, Vivaciousvivi the crybaby with big mouth. cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I can see tears all over this post, I'm not even through with you yet and you are already crying a river, Vivaciousvivi the crybaby with big mouth. cheesy
Where are the tears?
Hahahahah
You wish!
My dear, you no fit do NOTHING to me
I am not on your level and never will be
at least you came out without hiding behind quote changes - your usual defensive mechanism of coping with your stale life.
I told u I gats power over you grin

PS: I LOVE my mouth baby!
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Ikillbrokehoes post=111107070][/quote]
Someone just messaged me now about the fact that you clearly arent seeing the original posts from me or what. I told him I had already told u o but since you be born baby, make I dey humour you like that.

Ikillbrokehoes the weak ass! cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Vivaciousvivi is a big Mumu and weak too
Ikill.broke.hoes have mercy on me, you are killing me already
cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy
Back to this again?
But why na, your default to cope with my jabs are soooooo weak little boy! cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
I've been crying since you exposed me, please have mercy on me sir, don't let my family members know that I'm a cheap LovePeddler that fvcks every random dicks, please sir grin

PS: I LOVE my useless and big mouth!
cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy
My original post is there with what I wrote.
And funny enough, unlike you that has to read through my entire post to make edits, i don't waste energy reading through your trash.
I pick what i want and slam you right back!
Little boy! grin
Go and wash your bed sheets that have stained due to your constant masturbation of all my posts baby
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Someone just messaged me now about the fact that you clearly arent seeing the original posts from me or what. I told him I had already told u o but since you be born baby, make I dey humour you like that.

Ikillbro.kehoes the weak ass! cheesy
Go and sell your cheap ass okirika cloths and shoes before you starve cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.