Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97565 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:

You're looking fit sha...
But e remain small your mouth for long like exam hall grin

Na joke o cheesy
No take am personally

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave my mouth for me oh

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by abokikhalifa: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
Really ?

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion you look so good and bold don't mind the haters but you'll look cuter with Afro.

8 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm going to be 100% HONEST.

You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta. Though, Lyta is finer.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are either ugly, broke, or unintelligent. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and be smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.

You are ugly facially, but you may be beautiful in your heart soon — if you stop trolling others as you usually do.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by blazepascal(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
You look like a simp

6 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
blazepascal:
You look like a simp
Ah, don't be heartless — he's cute like that dog above.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
Sorry, but to me you look 35 undecided
I just checked ur pics ,if that is really u, u look 39

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Smarkest(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
yes ops you like teenager because a man of 27 years old have a lots in his mind to achieve not thinking how to made his hair and wear ear ring up and down looking for chicks without owo lapo e

6 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley
Lol
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are ugly. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and he smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.
U wicked grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Dawn91(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley
[/s]

This closet fàggots again

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Dawn91(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave my mouth for me oh
[/s]
Lord knows how many dicks you have sucked with that grin

4 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by pussymonger1: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
HUMAN GENERALLY ARE EASILY INTIMIDATED grin
HenryDion:
NL males are easily intimidated. Well expected smiley

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

F&ck it!

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

its because u refused to grow beards,
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by kmaster007: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
You look like kidnapper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

I just checked ur pics ,if that is really u, u look 39
That isn't Siofraud, the picture was downloaded online.

Siofra/Siofraud is well known to be an online picture bandit
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Lord knows how many dicks you have sucked with that grin

Hahaha..

I have sucked yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Dawn91(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

Hahaha..

I have sucked yours cheesy

Nairalanders this is a the evidence we all needed.. oh bless you father for this revelation... This is a holy day indeed... I am overwhelmed with emotions right now

Thank you for exposing this dumpster fire of a fåggot for us all to see

No straight man, even in his wildest dreams jokes about having sucked another man's penis

That's all folks grin

I have screen munched this and will share this all over the internet with his picture to show the world the fággot he is

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dawn91:

Nairalanders this is a the evidence we all needed.. oh bless you father for this revelation... This is a holy day indeed... I am overwhelmed with emotions right now

Thank you for exposing this dumpster fire of a fåggot for us all to see

No straight man, even in his wildest dreams jokes about having sucked another man's penis

That's all folks grin

I have screen munched this and will sahre this all over the internet with his picture to show the world the fággot he is

I have sucked yours.. grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta. Though, Lyta is finer.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are either ugly, broke, or unintelligent. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and he smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.

At least I fine pass you cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Richsteemit: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:

Somebody should Help meoo. I can't stand up again. Laugh is killing me hereooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You are a terrible man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

At least I fine pass you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Of course. tongue You fine pass me, you smart pass me, and you rich pass me. I'm crying and getting jealous... grin grin

The latest dog in town. cheesy

What is your cute nose trying to perceive? The nose is expanding like Russia in Ukraine. grin

If you impregnate a dog, goat or monkey, nobody will know the spérm is from a human.

I pity the girl that will take your spérm. Una go just born hungry dogs full everywhere.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Of course. tongue

Take a hug instead smiley

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Op you gat guts, I like your confidence, just pray that this thread doesn't get to the front-page, if not, the toxic insults you will receive will make you deactivate your account. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
A reminder never to argue or even respond to some mentions here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Op you gat guts, I like your confidence, just pray that this thread doesn't get to the front-page, if not, the toxic insults you will receive will make you deactivate your account. grin

I don't need FP when I'm breaking the internet already grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
@ Op u go sabi shock pussy cause ur mouth said it all
NO offense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
That isn't Siofraud, the picture was downloaded online.

Siofra/Siofraud is well known to be an online picture bandit
cheesy
Ok
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

I don't need FP when I'm breaking the internet already grin
Ok
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lalasticlala, take us to frontpage. The freshest, youngest, and finest boy on Nairaland has posted his picture. We are all admiring his cuteness. Even Omah Lay and Kiss Daniel can't compare.

Modified: My man Lala did it for us. You wan popular abi? You go recieve all the bad mouth wey you dey give others today. I pity those hiding the truth and trying to console you.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Blunttruth: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

F&ck it!

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

Yes, your face does look younger than 27 but your body looks your age
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Palema007:
A reminder never to argue or even respond to some mentions here.
Are you any better? let's see your own pictures?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.