Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40794 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
The stupid Zelenskyy thought that he was playing Call of duty PlayStation version! Russian forces had surrounded Ukraine and most of their mayors had been captured.. Zelenskyy's ass will soon be smoked out dead or alive unless he will flee to US! Putin will achieve his aim.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Hanibbal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu

No...It is allowing Ukraine to join NATO that would have amounted to trading away their future.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
kissdabride:
You are just too obsessed with the west just jealous and hate from you and fanatical kinds....
Have you ever thought of the greed enshrined in Africa as a continent that is a yardstick for backwardness in Africa..why is africans nations leaders been toppled by military of recent cause of the greed in Africa and you will still blame the west for your problems
Las las na hate for west go finished you.
every one cannot be a slave, or a western puppet like you

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

Refresh my memory where Russia offered Ukraine a negotiated settlement before it invaded.
a lot of times
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Kalidnews: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Putin, will continue to fight until President Zelenskyy government is dissolve. The talks ended without a breakthrough after several hours, with an aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy saying the negotiators took “a technical pause” and planned to meet again Tuesday
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elimon:

Ahahaha.... The Westvdid everything possible. Look at Putins list of demands and ask me which one the West can heed to... None! Those people are so self centered that they can create a war in any nation, sell their weapons and act as police.

Sorry if you are one of the Putian a s s hole just get lost of my mention then ok.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Princedapace(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Nothing is as evil as west. They are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

I tell you. The bans should still remain.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Theunbothered: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

Why don't you ask Putin that
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by bezimo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oh nah no dem know..after how much destruction

When your leader is stupid the people suffer..
He allowed NATO/EU deceive him now after plenty destruction and losses they received sense..why not at the beginning to avoid all this.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Brendaniel: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

Refresh my memory where Russia offered Ukraine a negotiated settlement before it invaded.

Oga it is Ukraine that should have ran to go and negotiate, see I have learnt something in this life, don't fight someone who is stronger than you except you know exactly what you are doing that will take down that strong person...

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by jrusky(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elimon:

Ahahaha.... The Westvdid everything possible. Look at Putins list of demands and ask me which one the West can heed to... None! Those people are so self centered that they can create a war in any nation, sell their weapons and act as police.

Sorry if you are one of the Putian a s s hole just get lost of my mention then. Ok

To hell with list what useless right does putin to decide for a soverign nation?

Pls keep off. Nonsense. Thunder fire list.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by zinosleek(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
They ignited the fire, giving Zenlesky false hope when they know 5hey was no chance Ukraine going NATO in the first place. The West are using Ukraine and it's time the Ukrainian get their senses right before the whole country is destroyed.

Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by pansophist(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

You seems to think russia is Syria. Doomed? Lol.

To know the fate of Ukraine, take a clue from Georgia.

A multi-polar world has been created. Africans should be the happiest.

Russia is too rich to be poor. And the idiocy of Western leaders who ordained themselves as the determiner of countries that succeed or not will lead to their downfall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by leobergy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
sunkoye:
After this wasteful military campaign.....both Ukraine and Russia may not have a country to return to.

Even if Ukraine renegades on their promise to remain neutral... Russia will think twice before attacking again as the world have seen them finish. They obviously been demoted from Major Power to only Power

What I know is Putin has learned a bitter lesson and Russia will never remain the same again

Atleast Ukraine will never be part of nato,and Russia will recover with time

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Bonaventure7890: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
if the news is true,then unkrain is then one hell of a comedain.you risk the lives of thousands,other homeless without food,and then you goes back to your voimits.politics is indid not a place for ridicous people

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Madmazel99(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
exactly! Both countries just allow innocent people to die. Senseless war
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BKayy: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
JooEeL:

Brilliant piece. Not meant for the typical conquered slaves of NL worshipping their western gods.
Thanks. I know that many of them will not understand but we have to try anyways
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I tell you. The bans should still remain.
Russia don’t plan coming back

Petrol dollar falling
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by seanwilliam(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

When we tell those western puppets here that propaganda don’t win war, they start saying nonsense. Putin is even soft on Ukraine, if not he would have leveled it since.
and who is the biggest loser on the long run ? Putin Dey feel am wotowoto
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Draei:

Shut up, they negotiated many times even b4 the invasion.

Oga when, send me the links to the news of the negotiations...
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
Russia don’t plan coming back
You mean, they don't plan leaving Ukraine?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:

grin grin grin

Let’s see how it goes boss

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Sadr: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Ukraine crisis has really exposed the evil of the Western nations. Once this is over, Russia will come at them in way that will shrink their influence and drain their resources. Russia is already planning to work with Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Mali, etc. They will flood all those countries surrounding US with weapons any where NATO have their soldiers. They will be buried in fifty years mess around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Oladelepsy001(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
If this news is true, I think it's the right step for peace to reign and it will eventually be like a shame on NATO, that should have sued for peace instead of encouraging war initially.. Ukraine should not allow the west to push them into unnecessary destruction.. NOTHING BUT PEACE IS THE BEST OPTION

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Arabaincubus: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
How foolish! After you have been deceived by the west and got your country destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
how did he lose
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Elimon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry if you are one of the Putian a s s hole just get lost of my mention then. Ok

To hell with list what useless right does putin to decide for a soverign nation?

Pls keep off. Nonsense. Thunder fire list.

Look at who is talking about a sovereign nation... With years of American encroachment into other nations business. Was Japan not sovereign enough when they dropped an Atomic bomb even when they were retreating. Was Libya not a sovereign nation when Nato illegally waged a stupid war and ended Gadaffis life. You are a pro western fool and hypocrite. Just like those in USA that talk about liberalism but cannot stop racism in their own country.
Don't talk to me about sovereignty. Ukraine is not more sovereign than Iraq, Libya, Vietnam, Cuba.

9 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by seanwilliam(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
pansophist:

You seems to think russia is Syria. Doomed? Lol.

To know the fate of Ukraine, take a clue from Georgia.

A multi-polar world has been created. Africans should be the happiest.

Russia is too rich to be poor . And the idiocy of Western leaders who ordained themselves as the determiner of countries that succeed or not will lead to their downfall.
lol. A country that a single company in the U.S is richer than .. ordinary apple is worth almost two times of Russia economy ..

Russia is a poor country by world standard and trust me, her economy might not see the light of the day again

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
You mean, they don't plan leaving Ukraine?
Russia troops will be withdrawn from Ukraine

But Russia personally will not come back to the west swift, and co

Russia-china-India

To form the new work order the eastern block

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken045501: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Guy carry your bag go USA Abeg make person rest .. you done too watch cnn come here dey make noise
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Russia-china-India

To form the new work order the eastern block

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.