Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? (12753 Views)

TIG Treasures Resources: Has Anyone Here Made Money From It? / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / TIG Treasure Resource: Genuine Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
Has anyone heard of the program TIG Treasure Resources? And does it look like a genuine program?
Thank you.

Update:: 27th June, 2020

I had to make this update today because someone called me and was making inquiry about this programme and I felt the need to give an update. TIG was a "good" programme we promoted and made some good money out of it. But then with growth, we had to pursue higher things.

With what I know now, I wouldn't promote this programme because it lacked substance. I doubt they are still in operations. So I'd advise anyone searching about them to find something more tangible to do. Whatever it is, I wouldn't be the one to tell you.

But one thing I'd like you to have if you have none is a professionally designed websitel for your business or better still an active sales funnel which you can even create yourself without paying anyone to do for you.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by wallyg14: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2011
Yes sir if i may say it's 100% risk free i can tell you because you are not asked to pay money into the company account and come back in the next two week of so, it's just like do unto other what you want them to do to you that 's all, we are just paying into individual account.the only money pay into the company account was the fees to get you your own cartificate wish your name and your account number will be on the 7th list, so if you still want to know more or you need a form you can call 08073800740, am already into it and i bet you , you will like it

1 Like

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Wallyg14
Do they have a website or office address to confirm?

@OP
Do not invest until this house know and confirm their website and/or office address.

Prevention is better than cure.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
Wallyg14, I'll give you a call. We can share ideas on how to run our businesses.
I thought we are not allowed to post links here that was why I didn't place it yesterday.

I have not hard any bitter experience with them and I've not heard of anyone who has. N28k in two weeks isn't bad for a N10k investment.

Based on the way TIG is structured, to the best of my scrutiny, I believe it won't fail. Reach my signature for more arguments.

Anyone with bad experience with them should wake us up on time before we bring our loved ones into something that will embarrass us later and ruin our relationship with them.

If you need a form to try this, reach me on 08073639975 or 08063306838 but after due consultation please.

1 Like

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by nwangap(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2011
my team and i and are already making so much from the Tig opportunity. to succeed with Tig, you need a team that will guide and support you to success. we organise seminars on weekly basis and other medium we use.come join us now, and by December, you will be speaking in millions. contact us at suite 24/25 borokini plaza,jakande estate gate, oke-afa ejigbo or call 08186002495.

come one, come all, lets maximise this opportunity to its fullest
www.tigng.com
as a starter,you are sure of receiving N10,000 to N15,000 on a daily basis.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
my team and i and are already making so much from the Tig opportunity. to succeed with Tig, you need a team that will guide and support you to success. we organise seminars on weekly basis and other medium we use.come join us now, and by December, you will be speaking in millions. contact us at suite 24/25 borokini plaza,jakande estate gate, oke-afa ejigbo or call 08186002495.

come one, come all, lets maximise this opportunity to its fullest
www.tigng.com
as a starter,you are sure of receiving N10,000 to N15,000 on a daily basis.
Kai, [b]nwangap [/b]again? I'm scared of this program already. She has been involved with many controversial biz programs on this Forum. Check her posts to confirm what I am saying.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
Our team is a highly vibrant team with some of our team leaders earning as high as N250k weekly. One of our members announced in our meeting last week that he made N100k+ the previous week.

We do organize periodic seminars at UBE conference hall Yola for those in Yola and Assembly Hall, GSS Numan for those in Numan. For our team members in other parts of the country, we attend their seminars to encourage them.

You're welcome to join our team and we will come for your seminars wherever you are in Nigeria. We'll also help you build your business both offline and online. We have seasoned internet marketers on our team who guide us always. Search my name-neksummi on google to corfirm. You can also search "TIG Treasure Resources" on google to see the exploit our team is doing.

Don't take me for my words. Take time to review TIG Treasure Resources and then make informed decision about it. TIG warns that you should not rush into joining their program. In other words, they are saying "look before you leap."

I'll be visiting TIG head office in Abuja next week and I'll be returning with goodies for you on this thread.

For your forms call me on 08073639975 or 08063306838.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by myato: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
I joined TIG in March 2011 and since then my financial status has changed. It is a program that can take you to your financial freedom. I therefore highly recommend the program to whoever wishes to quit poverty.

If you need help registering, call me on 08068016083.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by digi101(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
people just never learn sad
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
@digi101, i dont know what you mean by 'people just never learn' have taken time to review what we are taking about or are you making comments out of sentiments. TIG is changing peoples' lives for good. Don't let past experiences rob you of the bright future ahead.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by mikeabasu: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
I'm registered in TIG, the N10,000 category. Can someone help me get the N6,000 form? I feel that would move faster for me as I have many people who cannot afford 10k but 6k. Thanks.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2011
Mikeabasu, we have N6000 forms in my team.
Call us on 08063306838 or 08073639975 to obtain one.
Thanks
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
Its obvious you are a [size=40pt]scammer[/size], and you opened the other accounts to make your lie seem true

1 Like

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2011
You'll always be called names no matter what you do.

Confrontation doesn't always bring solution to the problem, but until you confront the problem, there will be no solution. -James Baldwin

I'm not going to join issues with my friend, blink182 because I'm not bothered by his comment. Such baseless accusations tend to proof one's credibility.

Sometimes you ask questions on an open forum like this not because you don't have answers but because you want people's contributions to help others. Mike didn't ask his question because he doesn't know where to obtain a N6000 form but because he knows there are other people who need the form but don't know where to get it. One of such people was Pastor Timothy A. who called me from Lagos on Tuesday, August 2, and asked for the form and his need was met. I reside in Numan, Adamawa state by the way. If Pastor Tim comes across this thread, I'd like him verify if what I'm sayinng is the truth. I've never met him but he called and he trusted me to help him and his registration has been made. He'll receive his materials next week.

I also started this thread not because I didn't know if TIG is good or not but because I know people will be searching google to find out about TIG, I decided to start an active thread where different people can give their imput.

I'm not connected to the founders of TIG in anyway but I've been doing business with them for the past 3 months. I'll soon visit their office anyway. I thought my friend was going to say I scammed him in the past but since that is not the case, glory be to God.

For me TIG isn't a business but a means of raising capital for my businesses. I'm an internet marketer and seminar speaker. Google will tell you better if I'm a scammer or not. Search my name, neksummi+scam on google and see what they say. I rest my case.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
My younger brother was in TIG head office in Abuja some weeks ago and returned with some pictures he took with the staff and Fedex officials. I'm a nut and can't put the pictures here. If anyone can show me how, I'll appreciate it.

So how's TIG been going with you? How has their delivery been with you. I sent a form to be delivered to Pastor Tim I talked about in my earlier post in Apapa but they sent it to another occation in Lagos.

Another of my packages took almost 2 weeks to get to me in Adamawa from Abuja.

Their program is good but they have to sit up with regards to their mode of delivery. If Fedex is not doing well, they should bring in competitors.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by mikeabasu: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
Haven't been here in a long time. Let him call you whatever he likes. All we know is that people's lives are being changed through TIG Treasure Resources.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by ifyemioma: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
I just joined TIG and am so happy to have come across this network. Have never networked but when i came across TIG I knew it was genuine. Have started making money from it and have been spreading the message everywhere. U can come join my team. My phone no is 08033256673. We plan holding a seminar soonest
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by yemismashy: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
TIG is ok, ive been part of it, but its not as profitable as one i recently joined. This one is cheaper to join at N6500, potential payout is higher, they give you real benefit (not just money recirculation) and access to other great businesses. Even better, they give you free gifts, like IPADs and you can win a free trip to the USA. Besides, unlike TIG you don’t have to go to different banks to pay. The payments are automated. No stress for you. The entire package is truly awesome. You can check it out at www.megacashfiles..com
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by dotsis: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
I recently got involved in TIG and i can assure you that they are for real. you can also contact me if you are in need of certificate to be a part of it.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by queenesthr(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Money does not work in this way.

You can only create genuine wealth by offering value adding services or goods.

All these pyramid schemes keep coming up in different formats and different names.

They may work for a while but MUST definitely collapse like the castles in the air that they are.

Money is a store of value and you have to offer value in exchange for it. Anything other than that is mere money recycling and can never be sustainable.

1 Like

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by ifyemioma: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2011
Yes many pyramids have failed but TIG wont fall. Why? because its a co-operative sort of, that is open ended. and with the population of Nigeria the network is it.The bible says in the mist of so many fake prophets will you find the true one. @ queen used to think the way you do until i took time to study this particular network. studied it in and out and at the end of the day its a win win network hence i came on board. So do take time to study it and if u need a person to person explanation do get in touch as many families are been liberated from poverty thru it. I joined 2 months back and have started reaping. some persons go to a bar or eatery and send 11k without getting returns thereafter. so a one off investment of 11k in TIG but with great returns is a blessing. As i speck now i have gotten my investment back and more
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
If your internet speed is slow and you are unable to watch online, I can send you the DVD on request. Send your contact address. 08063306838.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'm in Abuja at the moment and I'll definitely be visiting TIG office for the first time actually. I'll be sharing with you on this thread my findings and pictures if possible.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by moreprof: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2011
Sounds Lucrative!
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
It's actually lucrative. I was in their office yesterday and what did I see? There's even a TIG Estate in Abuja where people could own lands! TIG is bigger than what I thought. I'll share with you photos that I take there.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Elizadath: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2011
@neksummi, It is right for anybody to criticise about what they are ignorant of. It is now the duty of knowledgeable one (s) to convince and enlightened them. No hulabaloo, TIG is changing lives.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2011
@Elizabeth, if they are ignorant about something, they should ask questions and not make baseless accusations and criticism. We'll keep on enlightening them hoping that they will see the light and know that TIG and other genuine programs can change their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help On Business Suggestion / Starting A Radio Or TV Station? / Mowe Situation Report: No Injury Or Death Recorded - Lagos Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.