Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? (12762 Views)

TIG Treasures Resources: Has Anyone Here Made Money From It? / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / TIG Treasure Resource: Genuine Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
I havent sold any of my four TIG forms, I'm scared they may get expired soon, i heard there are people who can sell them and collect charges, if there are such people on here, kindly contact me pls, lets strike a deal.....reply on this thread...thanks
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
jimmy4x: I havent sold any of my four TIG forms, I'm scared they may get expired soon, i heard there are people who can sell them and collect charges, if there are such people on here, kindly contact me pls, lets strike a deal.....reply on this thread...thanks
My name is George... I can sell them for you... but I have to ask,did you invest in the N10,000 or the N6,000?
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2012
Forget about those expiration dates. Just sell your forms and send them to Abuja for processing and they'll work on them no questions asked! I've done that several times and I was even in their office when someone came to process a form that had expired a year before!

There's something I'm doing with another programme that requires just N3000 to get started with. I want to work with like 100 to see how I can help them make their first N1m in 6 months. Check out how we want to achieve that:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

You can join me work on this adventurous project. Once at the thread, read through and follow through to my blog before you call to ask questions if anything is unclear to you.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by emailguru: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2012
The business is real, I was into the it during my school days, I sold the forms to lots of students in my school, church members, friends and relatives. They are genuine, but, you must master the right way to promote the business.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Tonjeola1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
iniufot:
My name is George... I can sell them for you... but I have to ask,did you invest in the N10,000 or the N6,000?
please, i ve the N10,000 category, can you sell for me?
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2012
I started this thread 2 months after I joined TIG and I tell the programmes has been great. In the course of doing this I came across this other programmes that requires just N3000.

http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

To help everyone that participates succeed, we decided to do this to ensure everyone makes at least N1m in 6 months.

Have questions?
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2013
whguru: If you need forms (N10,000)slot, I have four of them. Call me on 08079832292. I'm ibadan based. TIG is real!!!

I haven't heard anyone complain that they're fraudulent. If it didn't work for anyone, that's because the person didn't do all it takes.

TIG guys please consider what I'm doing here on nairaland. With just N3000 you're going to have success that's more than the one you've had with TIG. I know what I'm saying because I'm doing both.

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by servicegiver: 4:36am On Jan 03, 2013
The act of making money should not just stop with TIG, every individual should also strive to make money on their own, but before that happens, you will have to understand the principle of having people pay you over and over again for your product or services.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by DrEva(m): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2013
neksummi: Has anyone heard of the program TIG Treasure Resources? And does it look like a genuine program?
Thank you.
That is a ponzi scheme. With over 5 years of personal experience, i have come to conclude that; Investment is the secrete but don't you ever get involve in HYIP, i.e. any program that gives you a fix ROI. Invest with programs that pay base on performance if you are really interested in changing your lifestyle today, contact me via broeverest@gmail.com in that regard for free mentorship. Enjoy!
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Dr Eva: That is a ponzi scheme. With over 5 years of personal experience, i have come to conclude that; Investment is the secrete but don't you ever get involve in HYIP, i.e. any program that gives you a fix ROI. Invest with programs that pay base on performance if you are really interested in changing your lifestyle today, contact me via broeverest@gmail.com in that regard for free mentorship. Enjoy!

My life is changed but I'm always looking for ways to make my life better. Expect my mail soon.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by iiiyyyk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
PLS ARE THERE ANY TIG MEMBERS IN PORT HARCOURT, I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY.

NETWORK IS ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK. PEOPLE FAIL AND EASILY GET WEARY COS THEY TRY TO DO IT ALONE.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by lordaustin(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
TO ALL TIG MEMBERS IN ABUJA, LETS GET TOGETHER TO WORK OUT A MODALITY ON HOW TO SELL THE FORMS (I.E., SEMINARS, AND OTHER FORM OF ADVERTS) AS THAT IS THE ONLY OBSTACLE TO MAKING GOOD PROFIT FROM THE PROGRAMME, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS.

LETS GET TOGETHER, CONTACT ON 0 8 0 9 7 8 8 7 8 3 2 OR fidellamo @ yahoo dot com.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
lordaustin: TO ALL TIG MEMBERS IN ABUJA, LETS GET TOGETHER TO WORK OUT A MODALITY ON HOW TO SELL THE FORMS (I.E., SEMINARS, AND OTHER FORM OF ADVERTS) AS THAT IS THE ONLY OBSTACLE TO MAKING GOOD PROFIT FROM THE PROGRAMME, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS.

LETS GET TOGETHER, CONTACT ON 0 8 0 9 7 8 8 7 8 3 2 OR fidellamo @ yahoo dot com.

I should have been in Abuja by now but some projects are holding me back in Adamawa. It would have been nice working with you. I like people who have that mentality. I'm going to give you a call anyway.

My TIG guys while you're doing this, consider what we're doing here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/16

It's been great. It's good to have online presence you know. To be candid, I cannot quantify my benefit since I took my TIG biz online. Below are the earning proofs of the other biz I'm into.

http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

I can help you if you're interested.

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by iiiyyyk(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
PLS ARE THERE ANY TIG MEMBERS IN PORT HARCOURT, I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY.

NETWORK IS ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK. PEOPLE FAIL AND EASILY GET WEARY COS THEY TRY TO DO IT ALONE.

contact me lets start organizing seminars. 080603
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by servicegiver: 3:23am On Apr 17, 2013
TIG is indeed a very lucrative venture to buy into, for me as an individual, I believe in generating passive income and TIG has been living up to expectation. There are other similar businesses I belong to and they are really serving me. I wish all Nigerians will realize that leveraging the power of people is the most effective way to become wealthy.

1 Like

Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Tosadel(f): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
I'm happy a thread lyk dis exists. TIG is 4 real. I was introduced 2 the program long time ago but I ignored it because I thought it's a scam but now I know better as my friend (that wasn't a doubting Thomas lyk me and decided 2 give it try) has made a lot of money from TIG. I've joined the program but haven't sold any of my certs as i've nt rily had time 2 tell people abt it.
I stay in maryland, lagos. Anyone interested in registering (only 10k forms are available 4 nw) shd contact me on 07069200980.
Abeokuta residents can also contact me.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Tosadel(f): 8:40pm On May 08, 2013
iniufot:
[quote author=iniufot]

George cld u pls help me to sell my certs too?
I haven't sold any yet. I invested in d N10000 plan. Pls let's talk on 07069200980. Thanks
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Shaylee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Contact me on 08022938375 If u stay around okota, cele, isolo, N Alimosho LGAs in lagos and u wnt 2 buy d N10 000 TIG certs.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
How's TIG going nowadays? Anyone still actively promoting?
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Tonjeola1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
neksummi:
How's TIG going nowadays? Anyone still actively promoting?
is TIG still existing?
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tonjeola1:
is TIG still existing?

That's what I seek to know 'cos I stopped promoting them a long time ago.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by masaratiti(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
TIG still exists & more paramount in Abuja. There's a similar program like TIG that's making waves in Ibadan & Akwa Ibom at d moment. Its called "Easy Cash" (with more incentives tho).
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
masaratiti:
TIG still exists & more paramount in Abuja. There's a similar program like TIG that's making waves in Ibadan & Akwa Ibom at d moment. Its called "Easy Cash" (with more incentives tho).

Sent you a pm.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by masaratiti(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seen it & replied. Pls check
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
All right. I'll be in touch shortly.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by masaratiti(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
ok
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by neksummi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Got your phone number. We'll talk tomorrow as it's late now.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
ok.
neksummi:

That's what I seek to know 'cos I stopped promoting them a long time ago.
Re: TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? by demoiselle(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2017
hello TIG people, does it still exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! / Airtel Tops Losers' Chart In Nigerian Stock Exchange / Starting A Radio Or TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.