Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,686 members, 7,854,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria (3190 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Wahala. I would like to hear chinedu side of the story too
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:

Without even knowing what happened, your first assumption is to believe that he must be right. When the truth is that y’all always rejoice whenever it seems that a woman is on the receiving end of an unfair deal.

Rabid woman haters.

So what did the children do to him? They grew wings too?

You should know their mindset from their comments. Rejoicing because a woman was abandoned and even ignorantly assuming that she's ar fault. Nairaland has twisted many minds and made them lack the capacity to judge and comment objectively.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mindlog:

Like in my first post, if she can prove she is legally resident in Spain before the travel to Nigeria, she and the children would get themselves back in Spain....It is no rocket science for a good lawyer to handle. Get her proof of employment there, proof of the children in the Spanish educational system etc

He really doesn't need these explanation. He's just looking for how to shoot arrows into a possible solution for the woman to get back to Spain. So that it can create a temporary sweet feeling of satisfaction for all those stories of women abroad that "grow wings".

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

You make a lot of noise (as always) yet no logical point. Despite the truth staring at you right in the face, you still won't learn. High on emotional fumes yet low on logical fuel.
Do you really think the Spanish embassy gives a fuq about immigrants or Non Spaniards?
I taya for your reasoning o
Why do you keep stalking me on every thread. Do you have a mental problem? You never make sense so I pay you little attention but you keep stalking. You need to get a mental check up my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

The only fool i see here is you who don't bother to know what the man might have suffered in the hands of that woman before commenting.

I hope you're not a man, because you would be a big disgrace to the male folks from your comments above.
And you get a ban! Thanks for this comment grin. I like your type that have no control whatsoever. Why will you not do something like this. A so called man with little to no control of his emotions. Coming to throw insults in a civilized thread. Check the zoo for your mates.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

Why do you keep stalking me on every thread. Do you have a mental problem? You never make sense so I pay you little attention but you keep stalking. You need to get a mental check up my dear.

Just told you to use your logic, not emotions..
Like you are doing just now....
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

Just told you to use your logic, not emotions..
Like you are doing just now....
Get help. Not interested in debating with you. It’s creepy at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

And you get a ban! Thanks for this comment grin. I like your type that have no control whatsoever. Why will you not do something like this. A so called man with little to no control of his emotions. Coming to throw insults in a civilized thread. Check the zoo for your mates.
Funny that you berate men for losing control yet you keep the insults going!!!

Face it...men like me are the ones who mess you up, with cold, clean logic

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

Get help. Not interested in debating with you. It’s creepy at this point.
Because you have been exposed and you lost.
It made you look really naive. Get some knowledge about basic immigration laws next time,ok?

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

Do you have any functional brain at all

You called the man a fool, and i reminded you that you're the real fool here, not the man.

It's like forgetfulness is running in your blood.
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
doeeyed:
Its obvious that she has no financial muscle,- leech with a nasty attitude and big mouth whilst sojourning-- neither has she any emotional goodwill from his relatives, hence the social media bashing.

The look on the daughter's face says it all - mum is back with her crocodile tears!
Good luck to the children. They sure need it.
by the way Chinedu, get a paternity test done, will you.
She is a leech even though some cultures still consider it an indictment against the man that his wife should work? undecided
She is a leech even though Chinedu may have had himself demanded she stay home to take care of the kids as many still believe a wife should? undecided

Some of you are simply lost causes. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
Do you have any functional brain at all

You called the man a fool, and i reminded you that you're the real fool here, not the man.

It's like forgetfulness is running in your blood.
A man abandoned his wife and child, a cowardly move by any standard drawn out there, and you don't see how that cements his place as a fool amongst men? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
It’s like “abroad” women stole their cookie or something. They are always so hateful and rejoice whenever they think something bad had happened to a Nigerian woman who lives abroad.

ImaIma1:

You should know their mindset from their comments. Rejoicing because a woman was abandoned and even ignorantly assuming that she's ar fault. Nairaland has twisted many minds and made them lack the capacity to judge and comment objectively.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
She is a leech even though some cultures still consider it an indictment against the man that his wife should work? undecided
She is a leech even though Chinedu may have had himself demanded she stay home to take care of the kids as many still believe a wife should? undecided

Some of you are simply lost causes. lipsrsealed

That’s why any woman who listens to them only has herself to blame. Their default position on any issue is the position that mocks and apportions blame to the woman no matter what choice she makes out of her available options

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:
It’s like “abroad” women stole their cookie or something. They are always so hateful and rejoice whenever they think something bad had happened to a Nigerian woman who lives abroad.

Maybe they want the men to come marry them instead. Don’t blame them. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe they want the men to come marry them instead. Don’t blame them. cheesy cheesy

You know what they say grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Crocodile tears. When a man hustle day and night to take you to a more conducive clime, only for you to reach and start growing wings, dragging power with your man.

If it is that easy, hustle on your own and return back there.

Brother Chinedu, I rejoice with you.
I FOLLOW TAP FOR D REJOICE
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:

They will all be fine.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

You get am. Most of them will do anything to go abroad. It pain them. Bunch of undercover gays grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
At Op, like I said, the woman should visit the Spain Embassy, get a lawyer and make Chinedu pay substantially for his kids. You don’t have kids and abandon them because of any reason. All other points are useless. No time to entertain Zoo residents. grin.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Byond: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2022
cococandy:

Without even knowing what happened, your first assumption is to believe that he must be right. When the truth is that y’all always rejoice whenever it seems that a woman is on the receiving end of an unfair deal.

Rabid woman haters.

So what did the children do to him? They grew wings too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / How Do You Give Your Wife Pocket Money / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.