Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria (3147 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by figel(f): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Stereotypes:
Fake. Everyone Spanish citizen or immigrant is on their database.

If she goes to the embassy, they check and make new papers for them to be able to return.

If the man is illegal and she him back with her, all she has to do is give his name, address, work address, plus anyone he's affiliated with. Police will say hi the next day.

All this drama is rubbish over something that can be fixed.

It’s always good to carry out holistic evaluation before typing or commentating. Saves you from making embarrassing comments. How can someone who is illegal travel out of a country and be allowed the re-enter the country? If the woman is his dependant, she can never enter Spain unless the man consents to it. QED!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
figel:

It’s always good to carry out holistic evaluation before typing or commentating. Saves you from making embarrassing comments. How can someone who is illegal travel out of a country and be allowed the re-enter the country? If the woman is his dependant, she can never enter Spain unless the man consents to it. QED!!

100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
Madam we are over dragging this mere issue. To cap it all, I challenge you to bring any story of any man that betrayed his wife after taking him abroad. I have more than enough story of " I regretted bringing her abroad " that grace the FP of this forum.

The way you have so many “stories” of I regretted bringing her abroad is the same way you have multiple stories of children being abandoned by their dads. So you truly don’t know the truth. Your bias just made you decide which story you want to believe. That’s all I’m saying.

Some of the ones that are regretting bringing her abroad are regretting because they are not nice to their wives and can get checked for misbehaving. So even if he regrets, is it for a good reason? Or is it because he feels limited in what he can get away with? So that’s not even a valid argument

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
If she were a virteous woman, who married a reasonable man, brother Chinedu would rather die than dump her. He just got his freedom, if you asked me. Meanwhile, let me reiterate: the female gender needs constant supervision lest they hurt themselves and everyone else around by their nature.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Like in my first post, if she can prove she is legally resident in Spain before the travel to Nigeria, she and the children would get themselves back in Spain....It is no rocket science for a good lawyer to handle. Get her proof of employment there, proof of the children in the Spanish educational system etc
I'm very sure she has no transport money for such. Her life revolves around Chinedu.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Oksman(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Crocodile tears. When a man hustle day and night to take you to a more conducive clime, only for you to reach and start growing wings, dragging power with your man.

If it is that easy, hustle on your own and return back there.

Brother Chinedu, I rejoice with you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
LordIsaac:
If she were a virteous woman, who married a reasonable man, brother Chinedu would rather die than dump her. He just got his freedom, if you asked me. Meanwhile, let me reiterate: the female gender needs constant supervision lest they hurt themselves and everyone else around by their nature.
Was Chinedu himsslf a virtuous man when he married her?. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Was Chinedu himsslf a virtuous man when he married her?. undecided
I'll stay on the Biblical term, "virteous woman". Don't create something else.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
LordIsaac:

I'll stay on the Biblical term, "virteous woman". Don't create something else.
The Biblcal virteous woman has a man who likely foots much of the bill as far as her battalion of slaves who she feeds and provides for this as they help her daily accomplish all they are said to in Proverbs 31. undecided

So was Chinedu such a husband? undecided
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
figel:

Those children are Spanish yea? If she can prove their citizenship and prove she’s been abused by her spouse. Plus that the Spanish children need to be in Spain, in fact see her see am Citizenship. Lol. All these drama Na for 1930’s mamas

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
baby124:

Those children are Spanish yea? If she can prove their citizenship and prove she’s been abused by her spouse. Plus that the Spanish children need to be in Spain, in fact see her see am Citizenship. Lol. All these drama Na for 1930’s mamas
And if they were born in Nigeria, what happened next? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by flokii: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
The wife must have been the abusive and toxic type for the husband to do such.. all he has to do now is to take all their papers to his backyard at home in spain and set them on fire.. lobatan.

Let her go and remarry or go back to her parents house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Richy4:

And if they were born in Nigeria, what happened next? smiley
They can sue him for abandonment through the embassy my dia

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
baby124:

They can sue him for abandonment through the embassy my dia
Does things like that actually work in Nigerian soil?
Just curious, have you heard anyone that sued for abandonment in Nigeria that it worked for?...

Assuming she was in Spain and she was going to do that in Spain, then her petition might see the light of the day...
But if she is a Nigerian citizen and the man and their kids were also Nigerian citizens, do u think that the Spanish embassy will interfere in something that could be tagged domestic/ family dispute?...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Richy4:

Does things like that actually work in Nigeria soil?
Just curious, have you heard anyone that sued for abandonment in Nigeria that it worked for?...

Assuming she was in Spain and she was going to do that in Spain, then her petition might see the light of the day...
But if she is a Nigerian citizen and the man and their kids were also Nigerian citizens, do u think that the Spanish embassy will interfere in something that could be tagged domestic/ family dispute?...
It’s only in Nigeria that abandonment is a family dispute. It’s a big crime in these Western countries. Big one. She just needs to approach the Embassy to weigh her options. That guy is a fool, he was not born in Spain so he can be dealt with like an immigrant. Citizenship is also revokeable. People go to jail if they refuse to pay court mandated support.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
When they misbehave and cause a separation with their toxic attitudes, they instantly try to start deploying the kids for further manipulation. Esther Vilar was right.....and, they think the average man would remain a perpetual fool. Just see how mere survival instinct from the man has plunged her and the kids to ground zero. Women should also learn to consider the kids before they show their colour, not always blackmailing the man with them when things turn sour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Double0h7(f): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2022
People are assuming they have Spanish citizenship, what if they don't and he took their Nigerian passports /documents back with him?

She obviously depends on his financial aid and she can't afford to renew their passports and travel back and support herself so she might have to chill and develop herself.

This is a lesson to those who depend on men for their survival. Women better take advantage of their brains and educate themselves and enjoy independence.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Double0h7:
She obviously depends on his financial aid and she can't afford to renew their passports and travel back and support herself so she might have to chill and develop herself.

This is a lesson to those who depend on men for their survival. Women better take advantage of their brains and educate themselves and enjoy independence.
If say the woman dey work now, she for call her workmates make them find why help her get back to Spain. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by MarketDispatch: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

There is something called letter of consent which American Embassy usually requests for.

I don't know much about Spanish Embassy but it might not be far off
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Stereotypes: 4:10am On Mar 15, 2022
figel:

You people are funny. Quick Google of Spanish law about unlawful removal of a chikd/children would have at least given you some guidance, but you're here talking nonsense and making rude comments on top of it.

If the children are Spanish citizens,they have been forcefully dumped in Nigeria and they have a right to be returned to their country of birth. If their mother makes a complaint at the embassy, dependant or not, she will be heard.

The days of sitting by and shouting like goat are gone. If she wants to return the kids ie if citizens to Spain, she can make a case all things being equal.

Get a lawyer and file a petition.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by doeeyed: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Its obvious that she has no financial muscle,- leech with a nasty attitude and big mouth whilst sojourning-- neither has she any emotional goodwill from his relatives, hence the social media bashing.

The look on the daughter's face says it all - mum is back with her crocodile tears!

Good luck to the children. They sure need it.

by the way Chinedu, get a paternity test done, will you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Graysons: 5:21am On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:

Without even knowing what happened, your first assumption is to believe that he must be right. When the truth is that y’all always rejoice whenever it seems that a woman is on the receiving end of an unfair deal.

Rabid woman haters.

So what did the children do to him? They grew wings too?
We know what happened. She's your typical Nigerian woman once they step outside of Nigeria to the west they start acting and behaving as if they are more Western than the western themselves. They start forming unnecessary feminists, growing balls,have no respect for their husbands and all that shit. I am proud of her husband he did well, make she use her own money hustle go back to Spain if he easy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

It’s only in Nigeria that abandonment is a family dispute. It’s a big crime in these Western countries. Big one. She just needs to approach the Embassy to weigh her options. That guy is a fool, he was not born in Spain so he can be dealt with like an immigrant. Citizenship is also revokeable. People go to jail if they refuse to pay court mandated support.

Yes I understand what you were saying.. but the said abandonment happened in Nigeria.. The Nigerian law will supercede the Spanish law in this case if all members of the family were Nigerians...

They won't do much for the woman if all members of the family were Nigerians... As long as no court of law have mandated the man to pay anything yet... Nothing will happen... In the event that the court mandated him to pay for the kids upkeep and he did not, that is when the embassy may intervene..

I will definitely not call the man a fool because no one has a first hand information on what transpired between them..

He may have done what he did to regroup.,.to have his sanity back.. to cool off in that relationship and also allow the woman to cool off as well...

This is now the right time for the in-laws of both couple to mediate between them by asking both of them the right questions like what happened?.... What did both of u do or did not do?...

Emotional cards does not work for me... It's not who cried out first that is always in the right side of the law...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 5:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Richy4:

Yes I understand what you were saying.. but the said abandonment happened in Nigeria.. The Nigerian law will supercede the Spanish law in this case if all members of the family were Nigerians...

They won't do much for the woman if all members of the family were Nigerians... As long as no court of law have mandated the man to pay anything yet... Nothing will happen... In the event that the court mandated him to pay for the kids upkeep and he did not, that is when the embassy may intervene..

I will definitely not call the man a fool because no one has a first hand information on what transpired between them..

He may have done what he did to regroup.,.to have his sanity back.. to cool off in that relationship and also allow the woman to cool off as well...

This is now the right time for the in-laws of both couple to mediate between them by asking both of them the right questions like what happened?.... What did both of u do or did not do?...

Emotional cards does not work for me... It's not who cried out first that is always in the right side of the law...
You obviously don’t know how it works. Emotional cards indeed. Lol. The welfare of kids trumps their fathers feelings you know. The law does not care what he’s thinking and if he’s an Alfa male plus other cultural jargon.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

You obviously don’t know how it works. Emotional cards indeed. Lol. The welfare of kids trumps their fathers feelings you know. The law does not care what he’s thinking and if he’s an Alfa male plus other cultural jargon.
grin
I know how it works obviously... It is said that when two elephants fights, the grasses suffers the most....

The law you are talking about should be the Nigerian law right? because she is in Nigeria..if she will sue him,it will be heard in Nigeria.. and the abandonment/ Escape happened in Nigerian soil right?...

Maybe you have lost touch of how it works in Nigeria... Based on what I have been reading It's still the same..... nothing has changed...

If the woman is not a citizen or permanent resident and the children were not Spanish citizens, she cannot go back to join him...

What the embassy will do is to mandate the man to pay for the children's welfare anytime the case comes to their notice...
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2022
The chinedu man actually perfected everything and had check all the legal angles if his action would boomerang hence the reason he left his children too. There is little or noting the woman can do Spain no be USA and with so many illegal immigrants trying to enter Spain through their African borders. the embassy may not wanna step in. as she has no evidence of stay her papers. What I can think I'm sure the guy just worked papers for the wife and kids to come join him before the woman start to dey show her color for there. No man would go tru all the stress and money involved to bring you and then later abandon you. I'm sure she go dey do feminism Western woman for the man. Lol Simps should come take classes from this man. After all nigeria no be he'll fire he go send upkeep money for dem Make dem rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2022
madridguy:
Madam we are over dragging this mere issue. To cap it all, I challenge you to bring any story of any man that betrayed his wife after taking him abroad. I have more than enough story of " I regretted bringing her abroad " that grace the FP of this forum.

Don't stress yourself too much for these hypocritical urchins.

The more they queue behind bad-mannered wives, they more marital problems the society will record.

I cannot vouch for the humility and good character of a woman who could do this kind of public show, just because the husband left her in Nigeria.
I can swear that the man has suffered so much in her hands over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

It’s only in Nigeria that abandonment is a family dispute. It’s a big crime in these Western countries. Big one. She just needs to approach the Embassy to weigh her options. [b]That guy is a fool, [/b]he was not born in Spain so he can be dealt with like an immigrant. Citizenship is also revokeable. People go to jail if they refuse to pay court mandated support.

The only fool i see here is you who don't bother to know what the man might have suffered in the hands of that woman before commenting.

I hope you're not a man, because you would be a big disgrace to the male folks from your comments above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Neddstark: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2022
There are over a million hustling single mothers in Nigeria. This one is too lazy and scared to be one.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

You make a lot of noise (as always) yet no logical point. Despite the truth staring at you right in the face, you still won't learn. High on emotional fumes yet low on logical fuel.
Do you really think the Spanish embassy gives a fuq about immigrants or Non Spaniards?
I taya for your reasoning o

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Stereotypes:

You people are funny. Quick Google of Spanish law about unlawful removal of a chikd/children would have at least given you some guidance, but you're here talking nonsense and making rude comments on top of it.

If the children are Spanish citizens,they have been forcefully dumped in Nigeria and they have a right to be returned to their country of birth. If their mother makes a complaint at the embassy, dependant or not, she will be heard.

The days of sitting by and shouting like goat are gone. If she wants to return the kids ie if citizens to Spain, she can make a case all things being equal.

Get a lawyer and file a petition.

And if the children are not Spanish citizens What Next?! undecided
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Richy4:

grin
I know how it works obviously... It is said that when two elephants fights, the grasses suffers the most....

The law you are talking about should be the Nigerian law right? because she is in Nigeria..if she will sue him,it will be a heard in Nigeria.. and the abandonment/ Escape happened in Nigerian soil right?...

Maybe you have lost touch of how it works in Nigeria... Based on what I have been reading It's still the same..... nothing has changed...

If the woman is not a citizen or permanent resident and the children were not Spanish citizens, she cannot go back to join him...

What the embassy will do is to mandate the man to pay for the children's welfare anytime the case comes to their notice...
I'm glad there are logical men like you on this forum. The way you interacted with her is pure gold. Purely logic, no emotional drivels.
It's a waste of time to engage her further. She had no control of logical but is pure emotion and would never actually give you the logical clarity in any discussion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help / Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? / Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.