Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? (730 Views)

Is It Too Late To Transition To Tech / Is It Too Late To Start Web Development At 30years Old / Is 28yrs Old Too Late To Start Programming, And I Don't Know Nothing About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Viserion: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
I really want to learn web and Blockchain development. I'm wondering if it's too late to start, how long can it take and challenges on the way.
I'm in my mid twenties in school. I feel as though I won't be able to meet up to the current standards of development.
Please I need advice

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Dawn91(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Viserion:
I really want to learn web and Blockchain development. I'm wondering if it's too late to start, how long can it take and challenges on the way.
I'm in my mid twenties in school. I feel as though I won't be able to meet up to the current standards of development.
Please I need advice
Before I tackle you... Stop over thinking and learn to be a doer... Stop seeking advise from strangwrs because we do t have any emotional investment in you to make us care

Now take...

3 Likes

Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by MONEY247: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Viserion:
Please I need advice

What is late...lol
You are funny

O... bio better start....I would love to learn.. but I don't have financial capacity for it now....

My friend..has finished learning Blockchain.... and he his expanding now...

The course is kinda expensive

2 Likes

Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by stanliwise(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Viserion:
Please I need advice
Whatever you think. you have to deal with it.
What I can tell you is that, who ever can get the job done, goes home with the pay.

Start to learn in little way as you can and get the answers for yourself. if you don't start you will never know for yourself. outside that self confidence nothing can answer your question.
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by GeneralDae: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why do people think older people can't learn programming? I don't get it.
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Viserion: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
stanliwise:

Whatever you think. you have to deal with it.
What I can tell you is that, who ever can get the job done, goes home with the pay.

Start to learn in little way as you can and get the answers for yourself. if you don't start you will never know for yourself. outside that self confidence nothing can answer your question.
thank you
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by mrfizy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro,I will be 29 later in the year and still learning.
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by jum33: 6:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Yes is too late. Infact u can't do it .
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Ammishaddai: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Viserion:
Please I need advice
Bro, I know someone who started coding in his 40s and he's doing super fine now after landing a remote job in the US . All you have to do is be determined and focus and you'll even make it bigger than those who even started coding in the cradles
Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by LikeAking: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very, very late. No try am O!

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Viserion: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bro, I know someone who started coding in his 40s and he's doing super fine now after landing a remote job in the US . All you have to do is be determined and focus and you'll even make in bigger than those who even started coding in the cradles
thanks I'll start

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? by Ammishaddai: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Viserion:
thanks I'll start
Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Java Servlet Question / Business Idea For You / Learn It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.