Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands (2656 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Weak Crying Men Everywhere, Please Give Them Cerelac / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Jennyclay(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
donbachi:
because no wife.
It's a lie, it's simply because you men are broke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by InfinityFabric: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2022
But our puritanical society hates single mothers
Men naturally are repulsed by a woman with child, especially a fornicator - as long term mate. They'll have to be coached into such one-sided deal.

despises unmarried ,
Uhm, no. As long as you're not being passed around.

The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses
Well, women have little time to cash out. Why won't they take the best they can while they're still young and attractive ?
Btw, there are people getting married every week without cars and houses, I don't know what you're talking about.

The price of bride price is high there's no good job around
Are you living under sea or something ?

so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!
There's nothing illegal about this in Nigeria.
Why did she fall for the promise ? Open legs without marrying ? Unless she's also down to be humped anyways.

You've made no point, and your title bares no resemblance to your post.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by InfinityFabric: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only women were virgins.

A broke man can make money, a used girl is ALWAYS a used girl - physically and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Jennyclay(f): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:

If only women were virgins.

A broke man can make money, a used girl is ALWAYS a used girl - physically and mentally.
Poor philosophy
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by InfinityFabric: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor philosophy
Cognitive dissonance from women as usual.
Ask your grandma why she's was not a hoe before getting married and let's see who's got the poor "philosophy".

You want a man's money, but u can't even do the basic: don't be a prostitute/LovePeddler/thot/304.

I don't want a woman's money, I'd marry broke girl. A broke girls is not the same as a broke man.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Jennyclay(f): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Cognitive dissonance from women as usual.
Ask your grandma why she's was not a hoe before getting married and let's see who's got the poor "philosophy".

You want a man's money, but u can't even do the basic: don't be a prostitute/LovePeddler/thot/304.

I don't want a woman's money, I'd marry broke girl. A broke girls is not the same as a broke man.
Poor philosophy and I still stand by my word.

You can try better okay!
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by donbachi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Which billionaire dey share fence with ur father.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by InfinityFabric: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

You can try better okay!
You are standing on mud, and you're sinking.
If two girls are identical in everything else: religious, educated, pretty, etc, the VIRGIN will almost always get precedence over the used one.
If two guys are identical: religious, educated, intelligence, looks etc the wealthy one will almost always get precedence over the broke one.

I know you're probably angry and emotional because you're not a VIRGIN, but that's not my fault - I just report the news I don't make them.

You still haven't explained anything.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Jennyclay(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You are standing on mud, and you're sinking.
If two girls are identical in everything else: religious, educated, pretty, etc, the VIRGIN will almost always get precedence over the used one.
If two guys are identical: religious, educated, intelligence, looks etc the wealthy one will almost always get precedence over the broke one.

I know you're probably angry and emotional because you're not a VIRGIN, but that's not my fault - I just report the news I don't make them.

You still haven't explained anything.
Please don't insult me this morning, and who told you I'm not a virgin?

Respect yourself, be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Jennyclay(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
donbachi:
Which billionaire dey share fence with ur father.
I don't brag online, come and see for yourself.

C'mon get out of my mention.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by InfinityFabric: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please don't insult me this morning, and who told you I'm not a virgin?
Define insult and show the audience how I insulted you. Pointing out truth is not insult.
If you were a virgin, u wouldn't be getting angry. Don't worry, left-overs do get husband.

Respect yourself, be warned!!
Temper! Temper!

Aren't u a hardcore feminist ? More like soft-balled baby.
It turns they just talk and talk, no action.

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Pascopele: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Oyindamolah: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
wink
Sammy101111:
Oyindamola God bless you forever
For speaking this legitimate truth
There are good guys who can afford for them self and can still afford for hes girlfriend .but this ladies won't cool down jumping around with men because of what he as and forgetting the guy that as been managingly provided for her ..

A lady can make you frustrated and hate your life . Till date i still hurt inside because Nigeria ladies no send good guys again . All they want to focus on is a man that will lift them with money but not love
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by BigRocky: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't brag online, come and see for yourself.

C'mon get out of my mention.

You were running your mouth saying men are broke,they ask you which billionaire does your father share fence with? A simple question and you suddenly stop bragging online.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Comradewhy:
So they should look for men who are wretched and don't have future?
As a guy if you like don't work hard,keep waiting for a woman that will suffer with you.
You are only deceiving yourself,no one wants to be part of wretchedness.

Being poor today doesn't mean that you don't have future. And I don't know why you would go with that adjective "wretched" instead of the "poor or jobless".

Comradewhy:

STFU.
I repeat no lady will want to be part of your wretchedness.

Lol. And who started this thread of lamentation? No be lady, a frustrated one at that?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
ImaIma1:

What if the girl was comfortable in her father's house? Or do you think all fathers are poor? This you guy's narrative is no longer working. Come up with something updated.

Then case solved. She should use her father's wealth to change the fortune of her husband now! Or, is it only men that are supposed to be doing that for women?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Oturatetuala(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Another low-life bitch talking from her feet.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by ImaIma1(f): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
maasoap:

Then case solved. She should use her father's wealth to change the fortune of her husband now! Or, is it only men that are supposed to be doing that for women?

Exactly!

Let her just go ahead and pay his groom price.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands by Oyindamolah: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2022
undecided
Oturatetuala:
Another low-life bitch talking from her feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? / Remodeling The Romance Section. / Ladies Pls Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.