Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? (2633 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Am I Being Stupid Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mehn . People keep hurting and I keep giving them chances. I don't know why . There is this guy we both did transaction. The guy ripped me still claim tough guy. More shit keep happening. If a nigga come my crib I flex them normally. Some I even helped a fellow students paid part of his school fees .. more than that except I don't have at the moment I hear a nigga needs help I most contribute. Either it financially or physically. But mehn this same niggas even go around talking shit about me . Some time I had to stay indoor to question myself my fault tbh. . Like this dude now I feel like I should run into the dude it do something so evil I'm hurt right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by SUPERPACK: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody - Tuface Idibia.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ahnie: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Some human beings are complacent.
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Iretii0511(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Easy bro. I understand your pain. People take being good for foolishness. But then, it's who you are, a jolly good fellow. Just be careful around people.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by TheZeezle(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Change it for them and watch them call you psycho. Don't mind my nigga. You have a good heart but once you changed it for them, they'll respect you.

NB: Scarcity create respect and Honor bruv. Been in your shoes

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ahnie: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
More reasons I love keeping to myself.
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by gfon(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's humans for you

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's why my brothers said stay wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Certifiedlegend(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's not bad to be kind but the world won't treat kind cos u are kind, just learn to identify and help those that really need your help leave the rest. Lastly helping some set of people doesn't attract blessings it's foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by marlow1962(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Keep being who you are, God blessing is around the corner.
But never let a nigga take you for a fool.
I was like you before, many niggas played me, the one that pains me the most is my homeboy we do eat from same plate, shit broke my heart I have to start staying on my own.
I cut off soo many snakes from my life and shit am doing well now.
I don’t help who don’t/didn’t help me, some say am just wicked,selfish and pride. If that’s going to cost me my own happiness, then am ready to be wicked,selfish and proud. Some even go as far as calling me stupid all because I now refuse to get played.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Offpoint1: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
We got something in common

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do good and don't expect anything in return...
When they talk bad things about you, just distance yourself from them

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by loosecanon50(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

You have said it all. This is the best way to have peace and avoid disappointments.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by idomalord: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Mehn . People keep hurting and I keep giving them chances. I don't know why . There is this guy we both did transaction. The guy ripped me still claim tough guy. More shit keep happening. If a nigga come my crib I flex them normally. Some I even helped a fellow students paid part of his school fees .. more than that except I don't have at the moment I hear a nigga needs help I most contribute. Either it financially or physically. But mehn this same niggas even go around talking shit about me . Some time I had to stay indoor to question myself my fault tbh. . Like this dude now I feel like I should run into the dude it do something so evil I'm hurt right now

Bro u are just a guy with a great heart.
People like u end up becoming very rich
But u need to be careful who u help.
We are kinda very similar and u need to just be selectiv and very selective indeed in your giving, niceness and patience

Try and not to care at times because what u are doing is teaching people how to treat u.

We are kinda very similar
It's a wisdom I learnt

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Kronikuz: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
I think you are stupid. Why go out your way to help mfs angry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by PumpumPrince: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

angry
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by PumpumPrince: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

bro u confusing us.are u calling yor mugu or u askin for moiney?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro u confusing us.are u calling yor mugu or u askin for moiney?(no oofencse) angry
Bro I can't change my moniker business I once asked for help.. anybody can need help you never can tell ... In so hurt BR so don't lemme transfer ag

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
idomalord:

We are kinda very similar and u need to just be selectiv and very selective indeed in your giving, niceness and patience

Try and not to care at times because what u are doing is teaching people how to treat u.

It's a wisdom I learnt
Thanks bro and what pains me most is this is a boy that some cult group came for o. And luckily one of them is my loyalist for school.. talked to me that if not because that's my lodge they would have cast the lodge... But mehn the whole surprised me .. if it's greed or Hunger
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by idomalord: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

Thanks bro and what pains me most is this is a boy that some cult group came for o. And luckily one of them is my loyalist for school.. talked to me that if not because that's my lodge they would have cast the lodge... But mehn the whole surprised me .. if it's greed or Hunger

Just day careful sha
People like us are talented, gifted or blessed.
But u need be careful or People go use u, satisfy themselves then dump u.
They will only come back if they have a need and use d doorway of smooth talk

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Streetmovement(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I use to be like you my nigga until I started putting me first, just learn to separate the reals from the fake and don't be too quick to give in to needs from people, just make sure you do it at your own pace and capability.

It took series of betrayals from someone I called my brother to reset my thinking of what the real world looks like.

Be good but be wiser.

That's all I can say

5 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by kelspinall(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
where i work currently,i always want peace and likes calming situations down when things hit up but my reward was backbiting and gossiping saying i always claim to be and act a good person...

short story...i cut them off and now mind ma b"ness..

i advice you to mind ya b"ness cause is more peaceful.
stop being too available and lastly, people you showed kindness will always be ungrateful 70% of them even 10 out of the 20 will still gossip about you...wise up soft man

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
idomalord:

Just day careful sha
People like us are talented, gifted or blessed.
But u need be careful or People go use u, satisfy themselves then dump u.
They will only come back if they have a need and use d doorway of smooth talk
Bro you really said it all......I was really counting people that mess with me mehn.. till it's seems me my ex were fighting about every day.. even the once that happens to her very present. I'm not trying to say I'm a perfect being either.... But I'm calmed now sha... Alls good
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
kelspinall:
where i work currently,i always want peace and likes calming situations down when things hit up but my reward was backbiting and gossiping saying i always claim to be and act a good person...

short story...i cut them off and now mind ma b"ness..

i advice you to mind ya b"ness cause is more peaceful.
stop being too available and lastly, people you showed kindness will always be ungrateful 70% of them even 10 out of the 20 will still gossip about you...wise up soft man
Thanks so much. All this advice here don enter my head o na just some few comments up there got me laughing hard lol

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I use to be like you my nigga until I started putting me first, just learn to separate the reals from the fake and don't be too quick to give in to needs from people, just make sure you do it at your own pace and capability.

It took series of betrayals from someone I called my brother to reset my thinking of what the real world looks like.

Be good but be wiser.

That's all I can say
Thanks buddy,it's a sound advice tbh

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
idomalord:

It's a wisdom I learnt
I gotta read your comments twice . It's all wisdom cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by ItIsWellAmen: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Sharp
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lock up... You'll learn from experience and will be tough without knowing
Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by qtguru(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

Sorry bro it happens, see just keep to yourself and keep loyal friends. I at a point realized people were taking advantage of being a G and showing love until I flipped on them. When you're broke no one sends you, so just ensure you satisfy yourself first bro.

Adios

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? by victor9jaar: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
stay wicked. people tend to take advantage of others goodness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? / Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.