Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List (57161 Views)

Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by BabalawoPikin(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Abeg your pa fit help me do small plus up wey no go require blood of human being
lol yes ooo. Na just ebook u go buy grin Sango Ebook
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Nuisance to the Mkpuru mirri cannibal addicts but sense of reason to the logical and sensible ones.
I know you belong in the former and not the later. Seek help.
My final advice to you.
Bye

You moniker name alone shows you're retarded, cos only a retarded lowlife person would use such name.
My last reply to you

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Igbo Kwenu! Truly, igbos are doing well in fraud biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by engrchykae(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
naija4life247:
Flattino on the beat again
Our proud son

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Chrismania100: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don't support crime,but you guys are yet realise how Tribalistic and hatred people harbour for igbos in this country,you will think they are the worse tribe ever in Nigeria.Just use Abba kyari as a case study.Igbos are learners where Yoruba people are when it comes to Fraudulent businesses and rituals.But, due to Nairaland owner is a yoruba and core hatred of igbos,once it is igbo matter, he will quickly push the case to the Front page.There,you will see, even a condemned notorious youruba criminal will have gut to insult igbos, but will hide their own Ritual and Fraudulent businesses from the limelight.

Let it be a bad news from another tribe,you will see them hibernate from the trend and never see
them comment about it.Again,whenever there are culminated crimes done by multiple tribes,you will only see them highlighting the name of only igbos, and pushing it on the front page,just to solidify their hatred for igbos.But hiding their own crimes from media.This is a typical handwork of yoruba media for you..

If you can count how many Skull mining, human parts, numerous young and old people yoruba rituals have murdered on daily bases,you will think this people are saint.Ogun state alone has murdered thousands of people on monthly bases,to the extend it is now a normal business over there.

Wazobia2216:
They are quick to post arrested but the media had to go agog before we could see the picture of Abba Kyari in court with handcuff ooooooo

I put it before you that if the FBI had not expose Abba Kyari, the north wouldn't have!

Well shall, everyday na for thief one day na for the owner of the house!

This regime will forever be remembered for their injustice!

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Mayng01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why the arrest at this period? Nonsense! They are only doing this to save face on kyari’s matter. He will now be made a scape goat
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by fareed69(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jupiner7:
When then is Kyari still in Nigeria? Hypocrites. 1 Nigeria indeed

Once it's igbo like this, their blood boils.

Don't quote me, I ain't ibo. Just stating the obvious. Kyari has case to answer in US. Simple as ABC. He should start with the one from U.S after the sentence there, come and answer the case here. Two life-time of imprisonment awaits him
Fool

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Christistruth00: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
At least Abba Kyari will have company when he is being extradited to US
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
Privit:

You moniker name alone shows you're retarded, cos only a retarded lowlife person would use such name.
My last reply to you
[/s]

I know, it's way over your IQ level.
Stay on your level.
meth and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
whytediamond:
Say NO to crime!!!
Say NO to fraud!!!

If you are not owing anybody and your networth is 10,000naira, you're wealthier than the man who got 10billion naira through fraud.

Know this and know peace.

Comments like this is why Nigeria can never be one. If you insult a whole region because of crime perpetrated by less than 1% of the region, then it shows how far we've come as a people.

Wisdom is not found in the abode of fools.
The person whose comment you responded to is still less than 0.1% of Nigeria population. You should have allowed him drown in his urine alone istead of you showing you care. You guys should try hard not to respond to comment(s) like this.

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
whytediamond:
Say NO to crime!!!
Say NO to fraud!!!

If you are not owing anybody and your networth is 10,000naira, you're wealthier than the man who got 10billion naira through fraud.

Comments like this is why Nigeria can never be one. If you insult a whole region because of crime perpetrated by less than 1% of the region, then it shows how far we've come as a people.

The person whose comment you responded to is still less than 0.1% of Nigeria population. You should have allowed him drown in his urine alone istead of you showing you care. You guys should try hard not to respond to comment(s) like this. Hushpupi na igbo? Are all corrupt politicians only igbo? Are Nigeria saboteurs only igbo? Is mompha igbo? We are well represented.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by 02Kebreal(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
OSONDU
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
US know which Region in this Country has been drawing Nigeria back. Due to their love for crimes. They are known Worldwide as international Criminals.
Of course! If the FBI releases the information they have on Nigerian crime culture, you'll be shocked
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Juanmike(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Igwilo Yetunde, Afonja can disguise for the world.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by virginchaser(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Say NO to tribalism. This gives criminals among us place of abode.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by gawu1: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
whytediamond:
Say NO to crime!!!
Say NO to fraud!!!

grin grin grin grin So it pains. May be you just joined nairaland otherwise you can't claim to have forgotten that every northerner is either Boko Haram or Boko Haram sympathizers.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by SarkinYarki: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
This Guy is my neighbor
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Ojikutumomiage(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
whytediamond:
Say NO to crime!!!
Say NO to fraud!!!

For your mind now, na everybody get sense undecided
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by blessedjohn: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
That man is the substitute for Kyari.
Brendaniel:
If they extradite this guy to the USA without Kyari, then this country will divide faster than it was expected to , we are all watching...

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by anonimi: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wazobia2216:
They are quick to post arrested but the media had to go agog before we could see the picture of Abba Kyari in court with handcuff ooooooo

I put it before you that if the FBI had not expose Abba Kyari, the north wouldn't have!

Well shall, everyday na for thief one day na for the owner of the house!

This regime will forever be remembered for their injustice!

That is Buhari’s Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN where the 97% are sacred cows and the 5% are hunted down.
The Divider-in-Chief of Aso Rock is doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Mozino007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bros i warned you!
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Winsolution: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wizdomr32g:
Come
you duped me my hard earned money in the name of sure bet and you are here looking for more people to scam. Be careful so that you will not be cursed forever.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by LaSenior: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
You dey on FBI wanted list you still Dey Lagos instead of hiding in your remote village and enjoy your loot

Barb that your yeye bears and try to look different

You Still Dey Lagos where you can be easily caught

Abba kyari supposed to follow this oga for the same plane go US

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by UnabashedIPOB: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let's watch and see how long it would take before the Zoo government of LIGERIA extradite him to the US.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by raphy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
The country Is a big joke where is the drug lord picture so we can also shame him
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by blancsn1: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
A message only befitting to your Igbo miserable wretched father. I spite on the grave of each n every member of your household.

goldony:

U ve proven to be the eternal bastard/i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Dapson73(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
If they extradite this guy to the USA without Kyari, then this country will divide faster than it was expected to , we are all watching...

Nothing will happen my brother. You will only complain on social media and that's all.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Everybody na criminal for naija. Nobody holy. Na who them catch we dey shout ole for shocked

Speak for yourself sir!

Generalizing won't do your guilty conscience any good!
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Lightorder: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
blancsn1:
Awom oloriburuku dede.

Shout out to all my Igbo friends that are not like the bastards n lunatics that PDP n Abaribe are breeding on NL n other social media.
stale and dumb. Even you know say na your western brothers get the trade. Others just dey learn work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.