Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List (57155 Views)

Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Charly68: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank God the arrest , he is part of those maligning our collective image at the world stage.. let him go and face the music he started .. Useless criminals who have thrown home training aboard in the quest of making it without labour.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Speak for yourself sir!

Generalizing won't do your guilty conscience any good!
I hear u saint obi
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by novaman: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
When someone talk like this on nairaland, I understand the mindset of people like this and any smart person could guess their line of trade.

A criminal always have the believe that every other person are also doing the same thing.

BabalawoPikin:
Everybody na criminal for naija. Nobody holy. Na who them catch we dey shout ole for shocked
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by sweetTai(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Awon Omo Igbo.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by rayvelez(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol EFCC want to trade this fraudster with Abba kyari.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by PROPEACE: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wazobia2216:
They are quick to post arrested but the media had to go agog before we could see the picture of Abba Kyari in court with no handcuff ooooooo

I put it before you that if the FBI had not expose Abba Kyari, the north wouldn't have!

Well shall, everyday na for thief one day na for the owner of the house!

This regime will forever be remembered for their injustice!
Shattap! Was it the east that exposed Osondu?
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
novaman:
When someone talk like this on nairaland, I understand the mindset of people like this and any smart person could guess their line of trade.

A criminal always have the believe that every other person are also doing the same thing.

keep guessing grin saint obi. You clean?
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Bbbw: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ohh
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Flattino on the defeated again
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by wink2015(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
HAUSA AND FULANI INJUSTICE IN NIGERIA

That is why I will continue to support Russia in the on going war in Ukraine.

America and Britain are using their stooge in asorock to destroy Nigeria's economy.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Missionaire: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who knows, maybe this one is in exchange for Abba Kyari.

All this while, the suspect has been living in Lagos and now suddenly, the EFCC decided to do it's work well.

You think say 100 million dollars na beans?

Anyhow sha, one less criminal to worry about denting our national image.

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by nnamdi640: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
blancsn1:
Awom oloriburuku dede.

Shout out to all my Igbo friends that are not like the bastards n lunatics that PDP n Abaribe are breeding on NL n other social media.
Hypocrites! Where were you when Hushpuppy your brother was arrested. Am sure you were mute on that matter, just because this one is from another tribe, you want to voice out. You forgot that evil act has
no tribe. Hope you know that Ogun is the headquarter of skull miners and majority of them are your brothers.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by naikeboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Even the people way arrest am na still criminals

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by bablon20(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Osondu Victor Igwilo? Na dem.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
cool osondu Amaka wink
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by kingsceemark(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
naija4life247:
Flattino on the beat again

Yes, they used their brain to make the money, not like some tribe who sold humans head for cheap as 5000 just to make money
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by kingsceemark(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
PROPEACE:

Shattap! Was it the east that exposed Osondu?

Ritualistic
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by keypha1: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na anambra big boy oh, they use his name sing one full album. He makes money far back, am surprised he still in the game.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Daboomb:

grin
You are certainly a Criminal, to state that everybody is a Criminal.
Anyway, l am not disappointed, like the Pastor caught with Drugs, the are all Children of the Developers of Lagos, South Africa, India, Japan, China, America.
Edechago Efulefu
u just act like criminal now na
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Dawn91(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
naija4life247:
Flattino on the beat again
[/s]

Say no to tribalism

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Temi2468: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Well, for those who are saying "all of us na thief for Nigeria", you need to re-edit your mind belief system. By God's grace, I stand by my integrity and I am not part of the "una". Continue to be a thief in your own sphere. But, know this, INTEGRITY is possible! It may be rare, but there are few ones who will never soil their testimony before God for man's bread and meat. I say again, they may be few, but there are! You can be one. I have suffered and lost many things in life because of my integrity and I'm happy I can confidently say it anywhere.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Sholuwa241: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Everybody na criminal for naija. Nobody holy. Na who them catch we dey shout ole for shocked
correct I hear u just like the cocaine pastor for our Lagos Airport I greet Nigerian's
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Kenog4real(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Check my signature

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by whytediamond(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2022
gawu1:

grin grin grin grin So it pains. May be you just joined nairaland otherwise you can't claim to have forgotten that every northerner is either Boko Haram or Boko Haram sympathizers.

I spent my first 21years on earth living in Northern Nigeria, the city of Kaduna especially, as an Igbo, the word "aboki", which to other Nigerians, is a form of ethnic slur, used to mock or spite the northerners.

Aboki means "friend". But it sounds and resonates differently when used by most southerners to northerners.

That impression is not only ignorant, it's myopic.

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Loud it...Only common sense comment.

Wazobia2216:
They are quick to post arrested but the media had to go agog before we could see the picture of Abba Kyari in court with no handcuff ooooooo

I put it before you that if the FBI had not expose Abba Kyari, the north wouldn't have!

Well shall, everyday na for thief one day na for the owner of the house!

This regime will forever be remembered for their injustice!

1 Like

Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Loud it...you dey see front

Remman:
Osondu is arrested in less than 72hours. Abba Kyari is still under some kind of stupid trial to keep him in Nigeria. I see why Boko haram, bandits, iswap still exists. IPOB is targetted anywhere and doesn't even have a hide out. Get ready to hear that 1million Northern terrorists surrender in one day because Buhari is leaving power. That is why they are doing their final duty by wiping out christian dominated communities in Kebbi and other parts of the north. Once their missions are complete, they will all surrender before Buhari hands over... 35,000 just surrendered, abi? Even the ones caught is tagged surrendered. You will begin to hear very brutal attacks (against christian dominated communities) as well as huge number of surrendered bandits, bokoharam and iswap as Buhari's tenure ends. Watch as the script unveils!
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2022
hush puppy nko? ko rora geddifok

sweetTai:
Awon Omo Igbo.
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by foreshore(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List by Perfectbeing(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2022
You people think that its because of the corruption of our government that let Nigerians to be refused work in other countries? You think its because of our leaders that SA attacked Nigerians? It is because our citizens go to other countries and commit crimes there..

Imagine if you heard that this recent robbery in Benin was orchestrated by Ghanians.. Or the Offa robbery was planned by Kenyans.. How would you treat Kenyans and Ghanians when you see them?

Just the same way that till date, the biggest robbery that have happened in Dubai were by Nigerians.. Now how do you expect the Arabs to treat Nigerians?

We are doing ourselves..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.