Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially (2558 Views)

Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / The New Olosho App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Walai(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
I gave my girlfriend goodbye lashing and told her she's free to ride any other dick cos I'm not ready to spend a dime on her again.
Her olosho tendency has been pushing up since this January as a result of pressures from her parents and younger siblings (she's the eldest).
I told her to come around for flings anytime she misses my prick but no string is attached.
She resisted initially but later accepted my new terms.

She's officially into olosho right now cos her small business can no longer sustain the demands from home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by peter0071(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
post her details here naaa... she may get a new client who knows

3 Likes

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Walai(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
You dey ABJ?
She's targeting ABJ, Lokoja clients too stingy

peter0071:
post her details here naaa... she may get a new client who knows

2 Likes

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by peter0071(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na the oil city i dey ... Port Harcourt to the world
Walai:
You dey ABJ?
She's targeting ABJ, Lokoja clients too stingy

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by erad(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Lol...

Your award is on it's way.
F**king retard!

1 Like

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by PerfectMan24: 4:38am On Jan 18, 2023
Can she extend her services to the east?
Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2023
God bless you immensely for releasing our community project.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2023
I wish every simp is as reasonable and understanding like you sad

3 Likes

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by imagrg(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Why are you boys so hard on women? Abi you nor get sister?
Wait for Siofra and CandidLady, you go collect from them soon.
Walai:
I gave my girlfriend goodbye lashing and told her she's free to ride any other dick cos I'm not ready to spend a dime on her again.
Her olosho tendency has been pushing up since this January as a result of pressures from her parents and younger siblings (she's the eldest).
I told her to come around for flings anytime she misses my prick but no string is attached.

She's officially into olosho right now cos her small business can no longer sustain the demands from home.
Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Baronthecelebri: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
God has save you

1 Like

Re: A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially by Alusiizizi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Walai:

Does she do anal?

(1) (Reply)

The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife / ... / Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.