Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (33749 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Basheer22: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Greenback:

Let the kwantiri divide and let's know who's the real big4Nothing fish outta water and genuine parasites grin

Before it divides, let the beggars and slaves sit down in their land. You want your own country but you refuse to sit down there. Those people are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by derecho(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na wa o... 3pages already and nothing substantial to read only tribal wars and insults.
All these fights are not necessary.
One thing is sure, Only God would decide

If God doesn't want Tinubu as president, nobody can put him there.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by kingyakos: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

My mama no be like your mama wey dem dey use ordinary Shoprite nylon comot cloth for her body.
ShopRite nylon dat one get weight na...ur mama na ewa (beans and bread)
wetin be ur name sef make I tell u wey u go find ur father
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by rickyrex(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:

If you carefully read, I stated it that they are his master plan, meaning he gave the templates and blueprint other Governors followed
no bro go back to what you wrote. I read was tinubu picked them and made them what they are today. You didn't specify what other governors achieved through him giving them a chance to showcase their leadership skills. Everything were credited to him
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Basheer22: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
kingyakos:

ShopRite nylon dat one get weight na...ur mama na ewa (beans and bread)
wetin be ur name sef make I tell u wey u go find ur father

Na empty shoprite nylon them take carry your mama for house. Person wey be say dem marry on hire purchase as nobody wan marry am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by mikywonder(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oooo he later reach 70 grin
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by kingyakos: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Na empty shoprite nylon them take carry your mama for house. Person wey be say dem marry on hire purchase as nobody wan marry am.

No be mama public toilet pikin dey talk so?....
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Hate him all you want, but never question our love for him

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

Aptly stated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by martinmiller: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]

cry I have no fu***ks to give ..

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22 nama grin :

Before it divides, let the beggars and slaves sit down in their land. You want your own country but you real big4Nothing ancestral fools are those who sacrificed their miserable lives to go to war with them after they all left the stinking zoo to their own land...they left the zoo of animals and fools couldn't survive without them and went to force them back. Quit reasoning like a big f...l grin grin grin grin refuse to sit down there. Those people are fools.

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by hotseat: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tinubu is coasting to victory already as he continues to get more and more acceptance and endorsement while his detractors continue to hate on him unjustly.

Let the other motley and lazy aspirants come out to test their popularity and acceptance just as the Jagaban is doing.

If God be for the Jagaban, who can be against him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Basheer22: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Greenback:

You're back. Child of conquered slaves. grin

Well, how was today's sit at home? Hope your daddy didn't collect too many slaps?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Maxxim: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Awon eleebi
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by olatuns2017: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
aguele:
Tinubu @70 Ex-Super Eagles Players to Honour Him with a Novelty Match

Tinubu support Group, The management and staff in collaboration with Lagos state government have perfected plans ahead of the 70th birthday of their principal, Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu, to commemorate the birthday of their Leader, who will be 70years on the 29th March, 2022.

The Director General of Tinubu Support Group, Arch. Umar Ibrahim made this known today in press conference held in it's office today in Abuja.

Umar during is speech said we will collaborate with the Lagos state government to organize a football match and Prayers simultaneously across the six (6) geo-political zones of the country.

There will also be a Novelty football Match between Ex- Super Eagles International Players and the Asiwaju Team at Onikan Stadium Lagos on 20th march 2022.

Among the Ex Super Eagles players set to play are Kanu Nwako, Jay Jay Okocha, Peter Rufai, Tijani Babangida, Mutiu Adepoju, Garba Lawal,Julius Aghahowa, Victor Ikpeba, Uche Okechukwu, Ifeayi Udeze, Taribo West, Victor Agali, Ike Shorunmu, Victor Ezeji, Obafemi Abiodun, Dosu Joseph, Jonathan and others

While an award will be presented to His Excellency, Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu by Ex-Super Eagles players and Kanu Heart Foundation.

The 13th Bola Tinubu Colloquium, an annual high-powered policy roundtable, which is expected to add colour to the Birthday celebration and attract prominent Nigerians from all walks of life in preparation for what political pundits described as a remarkable watershed in the career of the man known to be wielding considerable influence on the political landscape of the country.

The colloquium and the above listed TSG activities will mark the 70th birthday of the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu in Lagos, Nigeria.

I will be there

By God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by richiepolymer(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

Nothing wrong in wishing BAT birthday but please don’t spew rubbish here. Not everyone on Nairaland is ignorant.
Are you happy for Lagos? With touts running a place that should actually be a centre of excellence?
If your wishes come through, the touts you see today in lagos will be the ones running the country. Let that sink in. It has started already.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by executive12: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tinubu at 70 or 90? Is he about the same age as his daughter who is 69? And this is someone that wants to be President.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jagajaga Bandit of iragbiji undecided asiwaju awon drug mule, criminal,jaguda ,ole,jegudujera baba awon omo ita,arije ndi mandaru, shall never be president of sane and logical people of this shithole as terrible as is it.iyalalaya e!70 yrs kill you there!Atoole!

Anytime I pass that im stupid rented,campaign building here in maitama ,riddiled with banners of his stained, rotten teeth,and that yorrobanza cunny hyena smile (if you could call it smile),I always make sure I common enough phlegm and aim it in the direction of one of those disgusting banners , hitting his face,just to spoil it.i left one thick there this morning sad angry people were looking,but i no care,na my throat I dey clear angry
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

You're back. Child of conquered slaves. Nama,I nor be Igbo grin

Well, how was today's sit at home? Hope your daddy didn't collect too many slaps?
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Basheer22: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Greenback:

You are not Igbo and Kanu is not an ipob member. Child of defeated cowardly losing failures.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by kingyakos: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Guy ur mama dey trend for SM o
She dey do black Monday, see men just dey collect any how even Musa sef collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mikolo70(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
youngstrow:

tinubu first born was 59 years so tell me how possible for man to have a child at the age of yrs.
Mention the name of the first born... Eleribu Okoro!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by kingsceemark(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Please, low class wawa pigs should not quote me. You are worth less than dogs among other Igbos, don't quote me. If you want to talk to me, ask superior Igbos to talk, not you child or osu outcast wawa animals.

The entire world knows the dirty tribe with over populated pigs, dirty people calling the most blessed and beautiful people pigs, hahahahaha, wahala be like Tinubu wey dey piss for Agbada clothes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by ArewaNorth: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
I can't wait to see my 90s legends cool
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Zhark007: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
You get point o honestly, but if this man had Hung his political career boots, honourably, he would have atleast been recorded and honoured duly, but the greed after those glory days enh, is really killing him, not to talk of the masses
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by slimghost(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Greedy idiots with no principles in life. Money for hand, back for ground.
If Shekau pay these clowns, they will play for him. Tueh
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22 Nama grin:

You are not Igbo Nama grin grin akuiya baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! and Kanu is not an ipob member. Child of defeated cowardly losing failures.

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gutsy33:
This man is above that age.. Tinubu knows this
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design.. I deliver fast

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Tinubu did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mosdad:
This Old man is 89yrs abeg
Pee Poo Man funra e

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Tinubu did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
ursullalinda:
Finally he has reached 70.....thank God!.......that sixty something sounds funny abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.