Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I AM FINISHED: My Landlady & Her Daughter Said They Are In Love With My D—ickk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I AM FINISHED: My Landlady & Her Daughter Said They Are In Love With My D—ickk (1095 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant….. (18+) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM FINISHED: My Landlady & Her Daughter Said They Are In Love With My D—ickk by LoveEtRomance8: 1:02am On Mar 15, 2022
She went crazy and started m..0@aning out loud, “f...ck me , oh please f..ck me harder… . .harder … .yes . .yes … yes ” she cried. I felt pleasure knowing that ‘ i’m hitting it’ . But the more pleasure came from watching her b..vttocksbounce off my d..kk. Oh ! it seemed like playing with a thick baloon, slapping against my g—n, giving me the happy feeling.
Soon, i noticed she has stopped moving her wa..!st and now kept it still, welcoming my th..rusts with either a wave of her hand or a shake of the head or slapping the bed.
The harder i t—-t , the closer she lies to the bed. Pretty soon , she was lying on her tommy with her a..zs up, her face buried in the pillow to muffle her screams but i could still make out the holy names “Jesus… . .yes . .God”, sounded more like a prayer.
I slammed at it like a WWE champion and then I heard her m..0@n a little bit louder. I went hard at it and she started making more noises , then I turned her to her back and held her two legs up and deepened my penetration.
I moved slow and she liked it as she moved her h..!ps in tune . I started rotating my hips and she followed suit and m..0@ned as her c..vnt was also rubbed in the process. I drew out and came down in a single hard t—-t, she sighed with pleasure. I did it again and got the same response.

I started t..hrvsting in a slow pace but not deep, but will often slam in deep. Then suddenly i heard her m..0@ns change into a beautiful incessant tune . It was a chorus of one who’s about to come.
Continue Reading...
https://diskarab.com/fine-boy-wahala-my-landlady-her-daughter-will-be-the-end-of-me/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Date Idea For Poor Nigerian Men (part 1) / Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs / Thinking Of Going Into Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.