Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland (33310 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2022
AN ADULTEROUS WOMAN WAS STONED TO DEATH IN BIBLE DAYS AND ASTERIODS AS THE VERY STONES OF FIRE WITH WHICH GOD WILL BAPTISE THIS PERVERSE AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION WHERE A MAN CAN MARRY A FELLOW MAN WITH FIRE, THE WAY HE DID TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Events of the Great Tribulation is casting its Shadows Massively on the Earth.

We are seeing Plagues, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Wars, Deaths, Insane weather Patterns, Hailstones , Volcanoes, Floods, Asteroids,etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, go and read the HolyBible book of Revelation. These are the events that will rock this world in FULL FORCE once the Bride of Christ is taken away.

Folks!Let us Humble ourselves and seek the Face of GOD
Let us Cry to GOD in Repentance and Surrender to JESUS Christ as our Lord and Savior.

What is Coming on this earth is Unbearable, Unbelievable and terrifying!
Run for your Life! Run to JESUS Christ!
HE is the ONLY way of Escape.

Shut your trap! Stop peddling false foreign religion..
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by kingslj: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
frowland:

Because olodo like you don’t know that asteroid strike almost all the time - Some burn off and evaporate as they enter the earth’s atmosphere while some manage to penetrate.
infact, even your roof contains particles of meteors (micro-meteorites) that burned off while entering the atmosphere.

He is not talking or educating you about asteroids .... He is passing across knowledge that is contained in the Bible which is spiritual.

The Question should be ...WHAT do you believe in ?? why are you HERE
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Adakintroy: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

We are seeing Plagues, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Wars, Deaths, Insane weather Patterns, Hailstones , Volcanoes, Floods, Asteroids,etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, go and read the HolyBible book of Revelation. These are the events that will rock this world in FULL FORCE once the Bride of Christ is taken away.

Let us Cry to GOD in Repentance and Surrender to JESUS Christ as our Lord and Savior.

Heaven is earth. Living right approximate something like heaven. Hence the kingdom is withing you.

Christ started his messages with "to what shall I compare the kingdom with" if it had to natural referencing, there wont be a comparative search drawn from the natural.

The super natural is a derivative from the natural. I don't see enough naturality in your supernatural.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Brendaniel:
I've seen this thing strike Nigeria's airspace like 3 or 4 times while growing up, a lot happens up there, it scatters like a ball of fire within seconds, while growing up I do spend a lot of time looking at the sky at night, I've also seen the death of stars like 5 times or more, if you want to know a star is about to die it will change colour from white, I knew the location of specific stars as a kid and monitored them almost every night even when some of them die I knew and witnessed some, it was fun and is still fun if I have the time... smiley

Now man don grow dey work daily, to go dey look sky no easy again grin

You had a telescope?
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Brendaniel: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

You had a telescope?

No...
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by VirileNelly2420: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2022
I honestly didn't get d pics...
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by DarkJeddi(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

Trash!! angry
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Next time please dear God send am to Aso Rock
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by DarkJeddi(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
kingslj:

He is not talking or educating you about asteroids .... He is passing across knowledge that is contained in the Bible which is spiritual.

Stop shifting the goalpost..

The Olodo is trying to teach about an asteroid using biblical quotes..

The NITWIT thinks some ancient superstitious goat herders knows more about asteroids than modern science. angry
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by KaptainAfrika: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
C0vid...Putin...Asteroid...
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by clockwisereport: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Heartfull:
Righteousness is coming to preach

Anthony m okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by DaveHarry(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Why e be say na only isolated places nai dese asteroids dey always drop? It should fall on people's head.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Grandmeister(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Brendaniel:
I've seen this thing strike Nigeria's airspace like 3 or 4 times while growing up, a lot happens up there, it scatters like a ball of fire within seconds, while growing up I do spend a lot of time looking at the sky at night, I've also seen the death of stars like 5 times or more, if you want to know a star is about to die it will change colour from white, I knew the location of specific stars as a kid and monitored them almost every night even when some of them die I knew and witnessed some, it was fun and is still fun if I have the time... smiley

The interesting thing is that by the time you're seeing a dying star it had already died many many many years ago. What you're seeing is the after images of the star because it takes light a long time for it to travel from the stars location to our earth.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by frowland(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2022
kingslj:

Lol… you guys are delusional.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Trustedpronet: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Originality007:
Y Asteroid and Alliens no dey ever come Nigeria?

E get the one wey fall for my farm about 30years ago. The hole wy e dig still dey till date. But we no know the name to call am then!
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by sonofElElyon: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2022
proxitaly:

Mr righteousness on the beat

Fear monger

You say so because this one is small. By the time a massive meteor hits the earth you'll know that its a serious matter.. the bible (book of revelation) says a very big one is coming..
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Offpoint1: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

Even God will be laughing at you right now on his throne...

I've never met a Christian as dumb as you sir... Go and figure out the numbers of Meteorite hitting earth atmosphere daily from inception.

If every Christian are as dumb as you are, I rather worship sango.

No one is afraid of end time, either it happens today or tomorrow
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by macjireh: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

It's time for revival...it's time for the lost souls to run back to God and seek their maker and their saviour Jesus Christ... Terrible times are coming
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by macjireh: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You say so because this one is small. By the time a massive meteor hits the earth you'll know that its a serious matter.. the bible (book of revelation) says a very big one is coming..
Are u a Gospel pillar?

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by arimahoseloka(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2022
frowland:

Because olodo like you don’t know that asteroid strike almost all the time - Some burn off and evaporate as they enter the earth’s atmosphere while some manage to penetrate.
infact, even your roof contains particles of meteors (micro-meteorites) that burned off while entering the atmosphere.
you really think righteousness is talking nonsense? You better listen to Him, what he is saying is worth more than all the treasures of this earth. A time will come and you will realize that indeed his words are worth more than all the money on this earth.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Banjo7325: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Asteroid Half The Size Of A Giraffe Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland Asteroid half the size of a giraffe (NASA) A little rock called Itokawa smashed into the earth back in 2001, creating one of the most famous photographs in history One of those photographs is shown here Itokawa is a fairly small asteroid, maybe 150 to 200 feet wide This size is still larger than a human being, but there were only about 30 of them in the universe There are billions of tons of rock floating through space, too big for an airplane, too small for a warship, too small for a rocket But now scientists are saying that an even smaller rock just like Itokawa may be headed for Earth right now Scientists say there's a 1 in 2,500 chance that a meteor will collide with Earth, and that's very high
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by arimahoseloka(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

Even God will be laughing at you right now on his throne...

I've never met a Christian as dumb as you sir... Go and figure out the numbers of Meteorite hitting earth atmosphere daily from inception.

If every Christian are as dumb as you are, I rather worship sango.

No one is afraid of end time, either it happens today or tomorrow
Mr know it all running his mouth, you even dumbly beleive God will be laughing on his throne? You are a lost case, Now tell me. What message is more important than to constantly warn Christians about the incoming calamity approaching the earth and telling them to repent. There is no greater message than the message of salvation. Jesus always said repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. Any other sermon you hear is not as important as this. This message of the repentance is the most important of all.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Olam09(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Brendaniel:

I've seen star fall from the sky from afar twice in my lifetime.. and the next day.. na news say person die i dey always hear.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Brendaniel: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

I've seen star fall from the sky from afar twice in my lifetime.. and the next day.. na news say person die i dey always hear.

I've seen that too...

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by PotatoSalad(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2022
kingslj:

Check Chelyabinsk meteor video on YouTube.
You're welcome.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by PotatoSalad(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2022
arimahoseloka:
you really think righteousness is talking nonsense? You better listen to Him, what he is saying is worth more than all the treasures of this earth. A time will come and you will realize that indeed his words are worth more than all the money on this earth.
Source?
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Ayslambc(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

Am happy the Word Rapture is not used in ur message
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Czarina21(f): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Brendaniel:

I still look at the sky. If traffic is good on some days, you can get to watch the sunrise or sunset on the way to and from work.
Lunar eclipses likely occur in the early hours of the morning, so it's becoming a rare sight with the busy schedule.

Venus is currently up there every morning in the south-eastern sky.
Saturn would join soon.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Offpoint1: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2022
arimahoseloka:
Mr know it all running his mouth, you even dumbly beleive God will be laughing on his throne? You are a lost case, Now tell me. What message is more important than to constantly warn Christians about the incoming calamity approaching the earth and telling them to repent. There is no greater message than the message of salvation. Jesus always said repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. Any other sermon you hear is not as important as this. This message of the repentance is the most important of all.
If you want to preach repentance, preach repentance-- don't go around accompanying it with high level of stupidity, else you become a tool of mockery.
I don't see Jesus going around preaching repentance when a bird fart, a dog shit or rain fall... those are natural concurrency.

Simple "Repent and give your life to Christ" is enough message than the foolery that dude is making around on daily basis.

I hate stupid people.

going around and associating every event with endtime will make the gospel totally useless and questionable if Jesus did not show up in another 1k years. Internet keeps records......
Imagine in a thousand or more thousands years time I read all Christians linking Ukraine-Russian 2022 War to endtime on the internet----Imagine it.

Seek wisdom please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / Scientist Uncover "God's Bathtub" In Australia / The World's Top 9 Deadliest Snakes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.