Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland (33311 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Events of the Great Tribulation is casting its Shadows Massively on the Earth.

We are seeing Plagues, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Wars, Deaths, Insane weather Patterns, Hailstones , Volcanoes, Floods, Asteroids,etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, go and read the HolyBible book of Revelation. These are the events that will rock this world in FULL FORCE once the Bride of Christ is taken away.

Folks!Let us Humble ourselves and seek the Face of GOD
Let us Cry to GOD in Repentance and Surrender to JESUS Christ as our Lord and Savior.

What is Coming on this earth is Unbearable, Unbelievable and terrifying!
Run for your Life! Run to JESUS Christ!
HE is the ONLY way of Escape.

"How old are you? Really I need to ask because if you lived long on this planet you would have known events like this have been happening for ages, ok fine...you are probably in your Youth but aren't you sensible enough to use the same phone you are using to conduct a research online on events that have happened in the past?...Yet the world hasn't ended..

Las las you will get tired of your bullshit when you start growing white beard and realized you foolishly wasted your youthfulness in believing a lie". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

I've seen star fall from the sky from afar twice in my lifetime.. and the next day.. na news say person die i dey always hear.
Those are not stars. People call it (shooting star) . Some stars are bigger than our sun.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Brendaniel: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Czarina21:

I still look at the sky. If traffic is good on some days, you can get to watch the sunrise or sunset on the way to and from work.
Lunar eclipses likely occur in the early hours of the morning, so it's becoming a rare sight with the busy schedule.

Venus is currently up there every morning in the south-eastern sky.
Saturn would join soon.

Maybe I'll try it one of these days, I just love the view of the solar system and nature as a whole...

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by frowland(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
arimahoseloka:
you really think righteousness is talking nonsense? You better listen to Him, what he is saying is worth more than all the treasures of this earth. A time will come and you will realize that indeed his words are worth more than all the money on this earth.

Oga give me money or something to sort myself out. I bet you won’t. But you are bordered about me going to heaven?
Why do you care so much of my afterlife when you care so little of my current situation? That is how illogical life is. If you don’t get it, don’t worry about that.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by arimahoseloka(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
frowland:

Oga give me money or something to sort myself out. I bet you won’t. But you are bordered about me going to heaven?
Why do you care so much of my afterlife when you care so little of my current situation? That is how illogical life is. If you don’t get it, don’t worry about that.
and who told u I don't care about your current situation. If I am in a position to help you I would. Feel free to DM.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by arimahoseloka(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

If you want to preach repentance, preach repentance-- don't go around accompanying it with high level of stupidity, else you become a tool of mockery.
I don't see Jesus going around preaching repentance when a bird fart, a dog shit or rain fall... those are natural concurrency.

Simple "Repent and give your life to Christ" is enough message than the foolery that dude is making around on daily basis.

I hate stupid people.

going around and associating every event with endtime will make the gospel totally useless and questionable if Jesus did not show up in another 1k years. Internet keeps records......
Imagine in a thousand or more thousands years time I read all Christians linking Ukraine-Russian 2022 War to endtime on the internet----Imagine it.

Seek wisdom please
The Bible clearly instructs us to be vigilant, watch and pray, else that great day will take you unawares.
Even way way back Jesus said repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Yet he said that thousands of years ago, does it mean what he said is useless, offcourse not. As christians we must stand ready at all times for we don't know the day or hour neither do the angels know.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Offpoint1: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
arimahoseloka:
The Bible clearly instructs us to be vigilant, watch and pray, else that great day will take you unawares.
Even way way back Jesus said repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Yet he said that thousands of years ago, does it mean what he said is useless, offcourse not. As christians we must stand ready at all times for we don't know the day or hour neither do the angels know.

When I say seek wisdom, I'm not joking. You wouldn't compare the zeal people had for Christ returns a thousand years ago and that of today. You can clearly see how it's fading away and it'll keep fading away in years to come. All thanks to preacher like the guy I quoted.

Like I said, if you want to preach repentance, preach repentance-- don't add foolery to it. There's a thin line between being vigilant and being excessively paranoid.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Alusiizizi(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
grin

E be like say, Lala wan diversify his interest from snakes to asteroids. Just do us a favour and don't trouble us unless it is an asteroid the size of a small town like the one in that Netflix movie titled "Don't Look Up"

[img]https://images./5VEjjabPKaVj8h2blzCeaH.gif[/img]

Which could possibly happen sometime this century. The solar system is now in a part of the milky way that these events have increased likelihood of occurrence.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Heartfull: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Anthony m okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions

Your useless father is a notorious scammer. @mods how do I just log in to my account and all I can see is mentions from this bastard calling his wretched generation scammers? May God punish those hands you used in accusing me falsely. Idiot
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by bepositive11: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Heartfull:
Righteousness is coming to preach

He already peached grin
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by frowland(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
arimahoseloka:
and who told u I don't care about your current situation. If I am in a position to help you I would. Feel free to DM.
Story! ... Go and first give out everything you have to the needy before I take you more seriously.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Aaay: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Really
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by lasisi69(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Phock2sweet:
you no go ever enter heaven.... Na me tell u dat one
I wanted to send you some cash but, God said no because of this comment... You are toxic undecided

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Phock2sweet: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
lasisi69:
I wanted to send you some cash but, God said no because of this comment... You are toxic undecided
Jesus is not like this

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by Phock2sweet: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
lasisi69:
will Jesus do this?

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by CaseSensitive(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Events of the Great Tribulation is casting its Shadows Massively on the Earth.

We are seeing Plagues, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Wars, Deaths, I[b]nsane weather Patterns[/b], Hailstones , Volcanoes, Floods, Asteroids,etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, go and read the HolyBible book of Revelation. These are the events that will rock this world in FULL FORCE once the Bride of Christ is taken away.

Folks!Let us Humble ourselves and seek the Face of GOD
Let us Cry to GOD in Repentance and Surrender to JESUS Christ as our Lord and Savior.

What is Coming on this earth is Unbearable, Unbelievable and terrifying!
Run for your Life! Run to JESUS Christ!
HE is the ONLY way of Escape.

Asteroids - Asteroids has been hitting earth since time immemorial. Rich geological evidences ascertained that an asteroid roughly 6 miles wide wiped out 75% of every living species including mammals bigger than a rat which later saw the emergence of new species, one of which you evolved from. This asteroid will not be the last that will hit our world. Not an event of great tribulation but a natural phenomenon

War - War shaped the world we live in today, first war on record was roughly 3500-1000 BC. Conflicts around the world right now is not the first and will not be the last. Not an event of great tribulation.

Hailstones - Really? Hailstones forms when thunderstorm updrafts carries raindrops upward into the portion of the cloud layers which is at freezing temperature. Not an event of great tribulation but a natural phenomenon.

Insane Weather pattern - Our world's climate has changed throughout history. 650,000 years ago there has been about 6 or 7 cycles glacier advances and retreats, obviously having impacts on sea levels. Ice age ended almost 12,000 years ago, marking the beginning of human civilisation and of the climate we have today. Not an event of great tribulation, well it will be if we don't act soon to reverse the man made damage we're inflicting on our ecosystem.

Volcanoes - Volcanoes eruption also predates human and human intelligence. Etna in Italy is said to be the oldest of almost 3000 volcanoes we have on earth. Both active and inactive. Not an event of great tribulation but a natural phenomenon.

Flood - Flood occurs due to several reasons, chief in those being climate change. Not an event of great tribulation but a natural phenomenon.

Christianity does not forbid knowledge. The bible shouldn't be the only book you read.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by arimahoseloka(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2022
frowland:

Story! ... Go and first give out everything you have to the needy before I take you more seriously.
lol I understand how sweet and comfortable sin is, the threat of an angry God coming to destroy this world unsettles you. Its OK. Feel free to live the way u please.
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by kingslj: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
frowland:

Lol… you guys are delusional.

there is a universe with billions of stars. and also issues and question beyond our comprehension.

it that delusional to you
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by clockwisereport: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Heartfull:

Your useless father is a notorious scammer. @mods how do I just log in to my account and all I can see is mentions from this bastard calling his wretched generation scammers? May God punish those hands you used in accusing me falsely. Idiot

Na that same septisemia go kill you. Anthony munachi okeke
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by kingslj: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Stop shifting the goalpost..

The Olodo is trying to teach about an asteroid using biblical quotes..

The NITWIT thinks some ancient superstitious goat herders knows more about asteroids than modern science. angry

i see .

Thanks . i also know that some goat herders do have some knowledge of nature and herbs that science dont know .

thanks anyway
Re: Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland by AlphaTaikun: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / Scientist Uncover "God's Bathtub" In Australia / The World's Top 9 Deadliest Snakes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.