Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37930 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by dante0147: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...

To me I won't judge you cause I understand how you feel ! But I will advice you don't allow your emotions cloud your judgement !

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Judybash93(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

Firstly, they're 48 laws of power. Secondly, if you know that he's going through a lot of pain, don't you think it'd be better to approach this matter with a soft tone. Yes, he's hurting but you aren't also making things better. Sometimes, it's better to stay quiet than add fuel to an already burning furnace. Damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by oparaochau: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please i would like to have a personal discussion with you,can you reach me on 08171280240,its very important and for your own good.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
Ur mum might have hurt you badly.
But pay your dues.
When she pass on, you have the feelings and moral to be a good example to your siblings and children.

Please help her, about the curse, i don't think it works tho

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Egypt209: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
You're the Redpiller bla bla bla (chest beating).
Your childish thinking amazes me.
Do you have idea what is called mother?
Ooh e dey click now, means you don arrived huh?
You're too young to see great things come crumbling down in a little time.
Better recant now, gather those you know and go to beg that woman.
All the trash you typed is nothing, the only thing i see paining you to the bone marrow is her sleeping with someone else after your dad demise.
Now let me ask you, because your father is gone, she should remain celibate for life huh?
What stop you from talking to her to do it elsewhere, or if you're rich get her an apartment where she and her lover can do all they want?

You're doomed to believe curse don't work.
Repent, now that you still can.
Email me for discussion on where to meet so you can beat me up if what i said angers you.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
No matter the lane,road I will n shall never raise my voice or describe my mum like this

Yes!
The young man is not a good son.
When life start hitting him soon he will look for the root of his problem.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
avalon7:

I hate when people use buzz words carelessly.
What part of this post suggested that he hates the female gender?
You can say he's a bad son, probably hates his mother you can say he's a bad person in general
Absolutely nothing in this post suggested that he harbours hate towards the female gender but you had to bring in your INTERNAL BIAS, bringing up misogyny and red pill to a post that had nothing to do with it.
maybe you don't visit romance section

Check through his profile and see his topics

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by IamV: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
I dnt trade banter .The earlier u use ur 6 senses,the better.Now listen up,whether ur mum is sick/prostitute,it is not for u to insult her.If she curse u,no babalawo,pastor can deliver u.

All these stuffs you wrote is irrelevant to me,my point is ,stop misinterpreting the Bible to suit your narrative.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by bjtinz: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
W
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Gloriagee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Curses are not to be taken lightly.
She sounds horrible tbh but have you considered that she was doing all the whoring , change of wardrobe to give herself some form of momentary highs. I think you should honour your parents that your days may be long. What she does or did should not alter you to the point you become heartless cos that's how you sound. Do take care

TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by gidado14(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
you are doomed \, just go to her and kneel down beg for her forgiveness if not you will crash like a plane made with plastic and God will be angry with you till you die.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by digitite: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
marttol:
oh you think so...I pity you, the curse of Jacob did not break on moses despite him talking to God face to face... Duncan williams dishonored benson idahosa ,he prayed to God thinking he will be free,but he had to ask for forgiveness before he could be free...no be everything God go do for you.

A beg no man be God. African parents for the most part think they are God despite their moral decadence. If you want to know why , go and ask Putin for invading Ukraine.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
One thing I have come to learn in life is that, one should not be in a haste to judge the Op harshly... I love my mother , no woman can take her place in my life... However, if you ask me about my dad, I may start acting like the Op although in my own case I have forgiven him without an apology or even communication.... But if I were to talk like the Op about my father, I will not feel any remorse... Sometimes, there are some pains that are almost impossible to understand except you have been there...

TheGidRedpiller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by tit(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Gidredpillar, this thing pain you faa?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Slurity(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...
Your case is abnormal, it appears that you are not normal too. You are really sick in the head and need help before it degenerate to madness.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by nrexzy: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
shut the hell off

Na up no be *off*
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Judybash93:

Firstly, they're 48 laws of power. Secondly, if you know that he's going through a lot of pain, don't you think it'd be better to approach this matter with a soft tone. Yes, he's hurting but you aren't also making things better. Sometimes, it's better to stay quiet than add fuel to an already burning furnace. Damn!!!!
i know they are 48, and I'm referring to law 36. Mr teacher

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Judybash93:

i know they are 48, and I'm referring to law 36.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

I don't know why humans like anger. It will only destroy you.

Right now, you're drinking poison and expecting another person to die.

As long as your father was there for you and loved you or someone was there for you and loved you, there is no point being angry at someone who wasn't.

When they tell you guys to draw close to God, you people will be thinking it's about tithe and offering.

Only GOD can take away this bitterness from your heart and replace with laughter. Only Him can make you forgive your mother and before you know it, you'll start taking care of her. You'll realize that all humans, including you, make mistakes. The only judge is God and He will judge us according to our works. It's not your right to do so. Yours is to ask Him to help you love Him and your neighbor as yourself.

Anger is poison, vengefulness is instant death. Stay away from them.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Manualdino: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy, I know it's the most painful thing in this world for a mother to betray the love of her children. But all thesame you just have to forgive, she is still you mother all thesame. Bury the hatchet man and move on......
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...
No matter what she did,as long as you aren't dead then you have to forgive her
Assuming you saw another woman in her current situation, won't you help?
Please,just for peace and harmony in your heart, you've to let go of it...

Some people don't deserve to be forgiven but you deserve peace and rest of mind...
that is why you have to let go..
I know how u feel but don't you think it's getting to much and won't it later affect you in time to come...
Think about this
#Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Princedapace(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.

So, why this here on a thread of someone going thru challenging times like this?

Nigerians with their mvmu Ness shaaa

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Guy I don't care what your mother could have done to you, but you don't deserve to be insulting her like this...

If you can say all this online, I wonder what you'll be doing in reality...

Try visit any hospital or search on YouTube to see a woman delivering a child. U will first understand that the pains she went through before having you is not small, without forgetting the pains she undergoes during your pregnancy

Even the bible says Honour your father and your mother. E get why!

E no matter wetin she do you. Just try to forgive her Abeg and stop insulting her

She might have done those things out of ignorance or whatever the reason may be

Just forgive her, give her a little bit of honour Abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by VenumX: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
This one is a dead corpse already. lipsrsealed

Many like him on nairaland.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chukwuibuipob: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
I dnt trade banter with my kid age mate.Understanding/wisdom make pipu WISE.
IamV:

All these stuffs you wrote is irrelevant to me,my point is ,stop misinterpreting the Bible to suit your narrative.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Princedapace(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.

So, in Nigeria, mothers or fathers are never wrong? Hahahahaha. Africans eh.
That is why their political leaders will use elder, elder shit to be looting em dry and tell them that no matter what, they are your leaders, don't question your leaders, don't abuse them, etc. Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Judybash93(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
i know they are 48, and I'm referring to law 36.

Okay
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

You have forgotten that some human beings are already rejected alive by evil forest , that they can go in there and come back alive??

If you bring a 2G virus and want to put it inside a computer with 10G virus.........no be child's play ?......
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by OhiOfIhima: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
adegokenama:

My own mother also cursed me two weeks ago in public ..she said I won't live long..she said my children will do the same thing for me...she said my future wife will kill Me....

How can a mother say all these to her child? Any mother that curse her children has failed as a mother except the child involved is doing things that were against humanity, such curse will never work.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by VULCAN(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
And what do you have to say about the deranged female Nairalanders who continually attack everything male.

I hope you have called them out like this?

Or are you just another hypocrite

sheanzy:

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

MODIFIED;for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by DarkJeddi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.
What does any of that have to do with the issue on the ground?

He's having an ongoing problem with the mother and you went to drag his concubines into the matter?

SMFH.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.