Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37918 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by afadi2410: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

Smallest boy

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wanted to read everything you wrote, but had to stop. Eminem's Mockingbird I listened to yesterday already made me feel bad. I don't want to add to it.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy, help your mother.
You will have no other mother when she is no more.

Get her to the hospital. When she recovers you can keep fighting with her.
She probably deserves it.

But please, get her help.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by hamzeiy: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...
The evil wia go befall you eh....
God I day fear day shake for your end.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by MOTOPARK: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
oga,these unprinted words for your mom is terrible and you have to stop it to avoid more greater curse.how was her lifestyle when you dad was alive ?
take things easy bro

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheWolfen(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is not a good one.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Elclamour(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK!

I know you're upset, very upset, only you wears the shoe and know where it hurt most...

I don't know what might have transpired between you and your mother, with your siblings, but right now, you only speaking out of anger, vexation and all, please calm down, and think it through.

I'll not say not helping your mum is wrong or right, I don't know, or whether her cursing you is right( but in my own opinion she has no right to curse you when she didn't lift a hand to help, so it won't work), but please calm down, others on this forum will only make matter worst, throwing insult without reasoning or anything... But if I was to say anything, I will tell you, if it wouldn't cause you anything to help save your mothers life do it, and then let go,and walk away.

She will be the one to live with the guilt if she has any conscience left, but do not watch her die, when you can help...

Just look at it like you're helping a stranger and not your mum, maybe that way you will be able to help. Just see it as a Test of Faith, and love from God.

We're not all Christ, but Christ died for even those who condemn and took him to his grave.

Calm down and think things through

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
enemachris:
If curse does work, Buhari would have been a dead man today. Pls allow the op to speak up, who knows what he has gone through in the hands of his mum. Some mothers are pure evil.

Taa!
Buhari is your leader, spiritually he has divine covering meant for leaders. Your his subject, so your curse is inconsequential just as the curses of Fowl, Goat, Cow you kill to eat don't affect you.
Your leader is at liberty to do you good, bad and ugly, only a higher powers can judge them or curse them, not you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

And this is the animal born of a woman that the so-called redpillers are following.
LOL

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Darkerberry: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yes thats exactly my point, he doesnt have to go but forgiveness and moving on doing your little is key.
Realists:

Never hold any grumpy heart against anyone, for they will be living rent free in your mind, for his mom, let him send her the up keep allowance no matter how little it is, for in live a mom is still ur mom, even when she has the challenge of mental health.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,

Oga mi.
With all dues respect. Let’s be frank for once. Let’s be manly enough to describe what people are .

Don’t say evil about this and about the dead and so forth. Many young lady’s doing the same here will learn and know if there is no change ,a day like this will come. Without Fail!!!

Respect to all the Moms that played their motherly roles well not minding what some crazy dads do!

May we eat the fruits of our labor and not the seeds that are supposed to be planted in our kids life. Amennnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Yours is not the worst out there. Forgive your mother for your sake and the sake of your young family, not hers and move on.

Be grateful her attitude made you discover the best of you. If David was not banished into the bush as a young Shepherd, he won't get an opportunity to build a C.V that sustained him on the throne. Same with Joseph.

Hang on to Joseph's final remark and learn from Esau that hurt does not pay. I guess you will one day appreciate my point. Some of us went through worse and we still forgave.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Stanleyq: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...
she is your mum and mothers curses follow . so it can follow u. its a syllogism

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK!

grin na in the future you go give a fvk grin maybe then she go don die.

No give your parents chance to curse you, no pastor will revert it. Na only you, your wife and children will suffer it.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP, if you really love yourself, beg your mum for forgiveness and reconcile with her together with your siblings.
I don't what you to believe that curse doesn't work especially when it comes from your source. It may not be immediate but may affect you in the future and set up an evil pattern in your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shut it! Thy didn't give birth to Buhari, aside that curse doesn't manifest fast

TheGidredpiller mother gave birth to him, no matter what, she should have done everything not to be cursed by her.

It'll manifest, she gave birth to him.

TheGidredpiller, you had better go and beg her to forgive you, when the curse start to manifest, she'll be gone and there won't be option of apology.

It's not for you to revenge your mother misdeeds, you leave her to God.

You're CURSED, go back and apologize
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by bepositive11: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
No matter what your mom did, you have no right to talk about her like that. Blame her all you want, but that won't change the fact that you are seriously damaged and extremely toxic

It's in your best interest to heal. Cut your mom out of your life if you have to, but don't give anyone that much power to make you toxic. You staying toxic has everything to do with you making that decision and nothing to do with her

BTW, everytime you see people who are damaged like your mom, go and ask them what their life story is. When you do, you will understand why she behaves how she behaves

Just like how you becoming toxic was influenced by your experience with your mom, your mom too experienced toxicity from her own parents or guardians

Don't pass on that toxicity to anyone else. Heal yourself and make it end with you

TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by IamV: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.

That his mother sleeps around is something !

Please,stop misleading the general public with your wrong interpretation of that Bible verse.
And when you want to use the Bible to justify your narrative,ensure to drop the whole verses ,and not just cherry pick the ones that fits your narrative.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by MOTOPARK: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

[b]She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right no[/b]w!

The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!! what exactly did you mom do, to deserve this horrible hate from her own son?

Still Typing...
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ecomfreecourse: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
SHe must have hit you real hard. DAMN.

THANK GOD FOR MY MAMA
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by nrexzy: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!
And your the best judge of character
If u no get sensible advice or encouragement to give d guy no talk rubbish...u dey find likes for person pain....
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elclamour:

I know you're upset, very upset, only you wears the shoe and know where it hurt most...

I don't know what might have transpired between you and your, with your siblings, but right you only speaking out of anger, vexation and all, please calm down, and it through.

I'll not say not helping your mum is wrong oo right, I don't know, or whether her cursing you is right( but in my own opinion she has no right to curse you when she didn't lift a hand to help, so it won't work), but please calm down, others on this forum will only make matter worst, throwing insult without reasoning or anything... But if I was to say anything, I will tell you, if it wouldn't cause you anything to help save your mothers life do it, and then let go,and walk away.

She will be the one to live with the guilt if she has a conscience, but do not watch her die, when you can help...

Just look at it like you're helping a stranger and not your mum, maybe that way you will be able to help.

We're not all Christ, but Christ died for even those who condemn and took him to his grave.

Calm down and think things through
Momma u type with sense
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Klass99(f): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by MYHUBBY: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
bro I wonder what you would do if a friend was the one that failed you like this, do not let any mortal to decide your mood for you

you might think you're revenging but even you self is restless because if you don't give a fúck you won't bring it here. I'm telling you, you give a fúck and having a trouble mind, you're only trying to be brave in a coward way

only a coward revenge on helpless people in their helpless situation

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Justice4Toto: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

My friend Dad never took care of him and his mom.
They were chased out of.thr house because of the Dad new wife back in the days
The woman managed to raise the guy alone in the shanties of Ajegunle
The guy is now doing very well ,live in Europe with his family , the mom is also doing great having two shops inside idumota main market

This man won't let any one rest ,he has cursed this guy several times cos that one refused to help him still the curse didn't materialize
You can't reap where u did not sow

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
nrexzy:

And your the best judge of character
If u no get sensible advice or encouragement to give d guy no talk rubbish...u dey find likes for person pain....
shut the hell off
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by tolugar: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Nice to know your story and what inspires you to hate women.

But I want to tell you that you are brought up by a “toxic” woman does not mean those beautiful creatures are same.

I pray you learn not to see the image of her in every woman.

Learn to love
to care
to provide
and same will be accorded to you. Most importantly I pray you find peace

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by fynex(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Irrespective of what she has done to you and your siblings, please forgive her and help her if you can. Vengeance is of God. Two wrongs can't make a right. Do good to her biko.

Still Typing...
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marttol: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.
forming enlightened

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by MOTOPARK: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
words on marbles.thanks Buddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.