Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Men And Women Read Carefully!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Read Carefully!!! (2525 Views)

Blame Yourself And Not Women ;read This / Please You Single Women Read / Men And Women Read Carefully!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2022
MEN AND WOMEN READ CAREFULLY!!!

These days, a lot of women are very much eager to walk out of their marriage, most of them are still in their marriage now cos of the children, some have already given up on the marriage waiting for the right time to spark, some are just tolerating the man hoping for a change, some are still in the marriage cos of families, in laws, friends, colleagues and church members influence and encouragement, while some are already filling for divorce..

The Problems most times why marriage fails are always from the men. When a man is married to a beautiful lady, he tends to control and rule over her life, And then forget that, it does not take a whole lot to keep a woman, especially when you are blessed with a beautiful wife.

Every woman wants to be loved by her man,
Men don’t know that the secret to a woman’s heart is nothing but love and care, cos the true life and nature of a woman is hidden in her love life.

So many men most times thinks that loving your wife so much and taking good special care of her, is being foolish. There are difference between loving your wife and being a fool. A man becomes a fool when he is not doing what he should always do as a husband by loving his wife always, taking good care of her and the family and as well making her happy always. You seat down in front of the TV with your phone and watch your wife work until she’s about to pass out and just before she sleeps, you still want sex. Seriously, are you kidding me? Don’t you see you are wicked?

As a man, once in awhile, who told you that it is wrong to wash dishes?
Who told you it is wrong to bath the kids and dress them for school when they are up to?
Who told you that it is wrong to dress a bed?
Who told you it is wrong to prepare breakfast or dinner?

Once in a while, and there’s this twisted view of marriage that has led to an increase in domestic violence where they’ll see a man cooking and they be like “Guy, you need to get married so you can stop cooking”. Let me tell you, don’t marry a woman to clean or cook for you but marry to assist, love, cherish and enjoy each other.

If you are getting married because you feel you need someone to cook and do all house work for you, then get a HOUSEMAID
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by czarr(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Ramblings of a biased feminist.

15 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Boogyman557: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool 4 me to READ all dis Long matterz wey u TYPE 4 here, I go NEED ENERGY DRINK from u ooo!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Uzomacharles: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Make I read all these things?

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by stunnert(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
My own advice to men out there is that y'all should make sure you and her sign a prenup agreement before tying the knot

7 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Suspect1: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
QuinModah:

These days, a lot of women are very much eager to walk out of their marriage, most of them are still in their marriage now cos of the children, some have already given up on the marriage waiting for the right time to spark, some are just tolerating the man hoping for a change, some are still in the marriage cos of families, in laws, friends, colleagues and church members influence and encouragement, while some are already filling for divorce..

The Problems most times why marriage fails are always from the men. When a man is married to a beautiful lady, he tends to control and rule over her life, And then forget that, it does not take a whole lot to keep a woman, especially when you are blessed with a beautiful wife.

Men don’t know that the secret to a woman’s heart is nothing but love and care.
Anybody that read d note up there is a noise maker like the op . i move!.

6 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
undecided....
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
QuinModah:

Men don’t know that the secret to a woman’s heart is nothing but love and care, cos the true life and nature of a woman is hidden in her love life.

So many men most times thinks that loving your wife so much and taking good special care of her, is being foolish. There are difference between loving your wife and being a fool. A man becomes a fool when he is not doing what he should always do as a husband by loving his wife always, taking good care of her and the family and as well making her happy always. You seat down in front of the TV with your phone and watch your wife work until she’s about to pass out and just before she sleeps, you still want sex. Seriously, are you kidding me? Don’t you see you are wicked?

Who told you it is wrong to bath the kids and dress them for school when they are up to?

Once in a while, and there’s this twisted view of marriage that has led to an increase in domestic violence where they’ll see a man cooking and they be like “Guy, you need to get married so you can stop cooking”. Let me tell you, don’t marry a woman to clean or cook for you but marry to assist, love, cherish and enjoy each other.

If you are getting married because you feel you need someone to cook and do all house work for you, then get a HOUSEMAID
[/s]

RUBBISH

4 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nice writeup

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2022
undecided
Suspect1:
Anybody that read d note up there is a noise maker like the op . i move!.
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2022
stunnert:
My own advice to men out there is that y'all should make sure you and her sign a prenup agreement before tying the knot
Why?
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by stunnert(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
QuinModah:
Why?

After the divorce, what's mine remains mine and what's yours remain your own. I ain't splitting shiii with any fvcking body

5 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by eazzzy1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
stunnert:

After the divorce, what's mine remains mine and what's yours remain your own. I ain't splitting shiii with any fvcking body

Prenups can be broken with a good divorce attorney, the court is the ultimate decider of whether you get to split shiii or not.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by eazzzy1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
A lot of ladies in loving marriages are also trying to leave their marriages. A loving man is not all there is to have a good marriage. In Nigeria, a lot of women aren’t married to their choice or spec.

A lady can get married to a man she has no atom of feelings with the hope that love will come when they get married, some women even say they don’t have to love the man, as long as the man loves them. I believe this desperation to settle down is the primary cause of infidelity among Nigerian women.

I believe one of the greatest show of love from a man to a woman is commitment. Any man who chooses to marry you as shown you love and care. The scarcity of male commitment out there proves this, the average man gives up a lot to commit to one woman, and most of the time we do it solely for you.

6 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
QuinModah:

hmmm, no man can satisfy a woman in this world, the earlier u know this, the better

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by realpoacher(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
QuinModah:

So a man will work like a slave to provide money for the house but the woman cannot work like a slave to put the house in other?

I see the double standard... Abi you think it is easy to make money?

A man is not an ATM or a job. If a woman wants to marry because she wants to be taken care of, she doesn't need a husband, what she needs is a Job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
undecided
realpoacher:

So a man will work like a slave to provide money for the house but the woman cannot work like a slave to put the house in other?

I see the double standard... Abi you think it is easy to make money?

A man is not an ATM or a job. If a woman wants to marry because she wants to be taken care of, she doesn't need a husband, what she needs is a Job
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin
stunnert:

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by playapayaski: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yea once a while she should pay the school fees, go to work n sort the extended families both sides, yea pay the rent and feed the family too.. who said it has to be only the man, once a while she should take her husband shopping too and buy him a car.. what do you think op?
If you want to be married in order to be taken care of, then go to an orphanage and probably someone adopts you to pamper and care for like a cat or dog..
You're human, not a pet.

4 Likes

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
undecided
playapayaski:
Yea once a while she should pay the school fees, go to work n sort the extended families both sides, yea pay the rent and feed the family too.. who said it has to be only the man, once a while she should take her husband shopping too and buy him a car.. what do you think op?
If you want to be married in order to be taken care of, then go to an orphanage and probably someone adopts you to pamper and care for like a cat or dog..
You're human, not a pet.
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Theboy21: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
One sided piece of shiit, if you like buy her the whole damn world, her Loyalty is not still guaranteed, it's only for the good time (moments) cheesy who care if una want divorce go ahead na cheesy ..... Mek una no take this op serious till she opens a thread preaching to her gender people to stop paternity fraud in marriage cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2022
undecided
Theboy21:
One sided piece of shiit, if you like buy her the whole damn world, her Loyalty is not still guaranteed, it's only for the good time (moments) cheesy who care if una want divorce go ahead na cheesy ..... Mek una no take this op serious till she opens a thread preaching to her gender people to stop paternity fraud in marriage cheesy cheesy
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by donziller(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op, u be m*m* man
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by dhameelare(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Another bull$h!t story from an evening newspaper
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
dhameelare:
Another bull$h!t story from an evening newspaper
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by silvoclaira: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Godfullsam(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2022
If you want long life and peace of mind, stay away from marriage.

I have come to realise that men stand to gain little or nothing from this glorified scam called marriage.
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Pojomojo: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2022
True talk.

Many marriages in Nigeria are in trouble because of lack of attention and support from their husbands. No wonder, married women quickly fall for anyone that gives them that attention.

Anyway, We can't continue to treat our women as maid or slaves, that is suppose to do everything at home. She is human just like you. Let's grow up
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by QuinModah(f): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2022
kiss
thebosstrevor1:
True talk.

Many marriages in Nigeria are in trouble because of lack of attention and support from their husbands. No wonder, married women quickly fall for anyone that gives them that attention.

Anyway, We can't continue to treat our women as maid or slaves, that is suppose to do everything at home. She is human just like you. Let's grow up
Re: Men And Women Read Carefully!!! by Dybala11(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
playapayaski:
You're human, not a pet.
Touche, you're human not a pet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Full Of Lies / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Do You Think She Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.