Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Do You Think She Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Is Cheating? (2537 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
I have a gf who resides in Lagos while I live overseas. I have seen her parents and done somethings. Planning to do a tourist visa for her as I have payed for documents to be gathered. She called me one day, to complain that a dealer who she bought a car from is delaying in delivering the car to her. I was aware of how she got money for this car(loan as she works). Then she gave me the contact of the dealer and I
Spoke to him. The dealer narrated his side of the story that my gf was to balance her 700k to
Pick up the car. To cut the story short, the dealer agreed to sell the car and refund her money as that’s what she wants.
The dealer said” you seem to be the only reasonable person in this girls life”. I was shocked and I had to ask him how many people have contacted him regarding
this. He said I am the third person. The question is could the 3 of us be dating her? One is a Major in the army, she got some military guys on the Major’s instruction to impound the car. The other guy is a married guy who I got his contact and did a background check on. I discovered that this same guy has sent 100k to her 3months back. And now same guy is helping her to get her car or money back. Investing time and money in a girl, for free?
I have confronted my gf and she claims they are friends. Please, are there still
Nice people in Lagos that invest time and money without wanting anything in return in this part of the world?
I even called this guy through a proxy(girl) and he was like” wrong number pls”. After mentioning my gf’s name that my gf’s phone was switched off and dunno her whereabouts. He was smart in answering as I perceived he was picking his words and didn’t admit anything or refute anything. Well, the dealer confirmed the guy drove my gf there severally and spent the whole day in his shop just for the car. Are there people who invest this same time in lagos and money as well(though one payment from the statement of account) available to me, without wanting anything in return? The military guy as well, who gets military guys in the country for jobs like this without anything in return?
Pardon my moniker, guys!😂

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Danielomisco(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
She dey collect "massive dick" for Lagos,no decieve yourself.

19 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Danielomisco:
I want an honest and mature advice pls. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Vicloteck(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Op , you are funny , you dey find serious relationship for LAG grin . The girl you claim is your babe is a public property , not private wink

16 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Vicloteck:
Op , you are funny , you dey find serious relationship for LAG grin . The girl you claim is your babe is a public property , not private wink

My thought as well. I have been suspecting but this was the only thing I can get hold to.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by rtdCivilservant: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Danielomisco:
I know say na this kind comment go follow.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by rtdCivilservant: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
The military guy may not really have anything with her, he could just be doing it for normal friendship sake, but the guy who gave her 100k, most likely they are doing something, they did something in the past, or he could be ur girlfriend's ex boyfriend, if the last option is the case, u should know they are still likely doing things.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Danielomisco(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

you really want honesty?it's deep inside you,and we both already know she is cheating.
But if you still need the prove do this ...
Tell her you can't continue anymore after you found out about her affairs(sound So disappointed and done with her). Make her understand you would have forgiven her if only she confessed before now n not letting u waste ur money investigating cOS of COURSE u dint expect her to be 100percent.
At this point she will deny till the dearth of the matter.But stand your ground and stop picking her calls for more than 3-5 days,chat only about the issue n pressure her to use her mouth to confess.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Ballzproblem2: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
undecided long distance relationship barely works stop participating in that shit , they're shining her Congo on a regular

13 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Ballzproblem2: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

they have giving you the truth but you refuse to listen which other truth you dry find?

okay she's not cheating you are overreacting,the end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Mhizzard(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
The only man in the world that can invest in woman without expectation of any fucking things is her father.therefore,man you are investing on what can never yield/result to good things but heartbrake

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Joey4321: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
The fact that you're abroad sef to begin with
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by ezechi24(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:
I have a gf who resides in Lagos while I live overseas. I have seen her parents and done somethings. Planning to do a tourist visa for her as I have payed for documents to be gathered. She called me one day, to complain that a dealer who she bought a car from is delaying in delivering the car to her. I was aware of how she got money for this car(loan as she works). Then she gave me the contact of the dealer and I
Spoke to him. The dealer narrated his side of the story that my gf was to balance her 700k to
Pick up the car. To cut the story short, the dealer agreed to sell the car and refund her money as that’s what she wants.
The dealer said” you seem to be the only reasonable person in this girls life”. I was shocked and I had to ask him how many people have contacted him regarding
this. He said I am the third person. The question is could the 3 of us be dating her? One is a Major in the army, she got some military guys on the Major’s instruction to impound the car. The other guy is a married guy who I got his contact and did a background check on. I discovered that this same guy has sent 100k to her 3months back. And now same guy is helping her to get her car or money back. Investing time and money in a girl, for free?
I have confronted my gf and she claims they are friends. Please, are there still
Nice people in Lagos that invest time and money without wanting anything in return in this part of the world?
I even called this guy through a proxy(girl) and he was like” wrong number pls”. After mentioning my gf’s name that my gf’s phone was switched off and dunno her whereabouts. He was smart in answering as I perceived he was picking his words and didn’t admit anything or refute anything. Well, the dealer confirmed the guy drove my gf there severally and spent the whole day in his shop just for the car. Are there people who invest this same time in lagos and money as well(though one payment from the statement of account) available to me, without wanting anything in return? The military guy as well, who gets military guys in the country for jobs like this without anything in return?

Lols....she no collects any loan bro, na actually that guy buy am the motor, after enough weeping grin grin.....women grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
ezechi24:

Lols....she no collects any loan bro, na actually that guy buy am the motor, after enough weeping grin grin.....women grin

She actually did, I saw the loan email and I saw the alert in her bank statement. I was shocked same guy credited her as well. That’s my worry.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Joey4321:
The fact that you're abroad sef to begin with

Bro, no be everybody like white women ooo. Most blacks here are just crazy. They are literally everywhere. Home is still the best.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Candidlady: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
The military guy may not really have anything with her, he could just be doing it for normal friendship sake, but the guy who gave her 100k, most likely they are doing something, they did something in the past, or he could be ur girlfriend's ex boyfriend, if the last option is the case, u should know they are still likely doing things.

Mumu souls roaming this platform

So guys iassist with money ihave something to do with them bah undecided

One way thinkers... Typical men's way of reasoning..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Spandau: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Candidlady:

The future is bah undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Gentleman001: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Danielomisco:
you really want honesty?it's deep inside you,and we both already know she is cheating.
But if you still need the prove do this ...
Tell her you can't continue anymore after you found out about her affairs(sound So disappointed and done with her). Make her understand you would have forgiven her if only she confessed before now n not letting u waste ur money investigating cOS of COURSE u dint expect her to be 100percent.
At this point she will deny till the dearth of the matter.But stand your ground and stop picking her calls for more than 3-5 days,chat only about the issue n pressure her to use her mouth to confess.

Lol… my sure this man don’t know what they really call woman… confess with mouth??..lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Ok, I like this counter argument. But I just scared her that my proxies see them
Hanging out. She said because he is helping him get the car or money back, he calls him once in a while and they hang out in public places, not once, but most times. Do people still do this without ending up in bed together?
This is just very logical.🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

The signs are there, solve the puzzle

Girls that have one person to call when in trouble from historical analysis are dating such men.

A girl will never just call a random person for favor. Those people are either asking her out and still having hopes to chop her or they are already chopping her or they have chopped her in the past. Whatever the case is, chopping is definitely involved

12 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Yes, your reverse psychology can only work on guys that are not smart.
Op run oo, this is the way they always sound to claim innocence. These are the exact words, I’m telling you from experience oo. A girl will tell you that your assumptions are offensive and very weird. She will make you doubt your sanity that you must be out of mind for thinking such, at the end 99.99% of the time, your assumptions were very accurate

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentleman001:

Lol… my sure this man don’t know what they really call woman… confess with mouth??..lol

Na only man fit confess with mouth under pressure. The man will be like oya you don catch me.

But no woman in the history of mankind has ever come out openly to confess. You will have to catch her red handed and with evidence

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by IamFINESSE: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Boys dey knack married women for this Lagos without conscience, e come be girlfriend

Op dey play

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by noskcid(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bro look for woman for your end and manage her not a lying one. That one fit kill you
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by bigiyaro(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

You don't need any affirmation, she's cheating and you know it, you are just wishing it's not true cos you 'love' her. In any case, the ball is in your court. As a grown independent man, will you quit your relationship if a stranger advice you to? It's your bed, dress it the way you want to lay on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Massivedick: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
bigiyaro:
You don't need any affirmation, she's cheating and you know it, you are just wishing it's not true cos you 'love' her. In any case, the ball is in your court. As a grown independent man, will you quit your relationship if a stranger advise you to? It's your bed, dress it the way you want to lay on it.
I have told her to let me be for now. But some friends say I am not married to her I shouldn’t be concerned.
But, I don’t think so. I suspected as she is into marketing of insurance policies. But I was like at least she is doing something. But that job exposes her to men and you know men. Before anything, they Will want to do something. It is what it is. But I don’t have any evidence before now. Hence, I did all those introduction things.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by akube34: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:
the way dem Dey Bleep her ehhhh? U no go believe am

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by akube34: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
ezechi24:

I swear. Na so my own tell me say na swap she swap her fone. I no know say na guy buy am for am

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by teewhyhomes: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

Ok, I like this counter argument. But I just scared her that my proxies see them
Hanging out. She said because he is helping him get the car or money back, he calls him once in a while and they hang out in public places, not once, but most times. Do people still do this without ending up in bed together?
This is just very logical.🤷‍♂️

Don't listen to that lady, she always think any attributes exhibited by ladies wether bad or good is good

A woman who begs different guys for money when she works and makes her own money shows lack of contentment which is a very bad traits in marriage.

We have heard of different scenarios where wives beg their male friends as well as their husbands friends without the knowledge of the husband thereby bringing ridicule to the man amongst his peers.

Just be careful, do your background very well before going ahead with your plans.

A woman ho is insatiable with what is available to her at that very moment in time is a big risk for the man when he finally relocates her to the west. Just be very careful, don't be in a haste.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Massivedick:

The dealer is God sent... Open Ur head Nd do the plus....
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating? by AllKnowing: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Now you suspect disloyalty. You’re not crazy. I’ll tell you why. Your woman may yet have her panties on tight and not be having sex with these men.

But the rule of thumb is: If a woman intentionally gets too close to another man to the point that her confident and secure male partner begins to smell foul play, that in itself is a problem.

Cut your losses and move on. Don’t allow the sunk cost fallacy tether you to her. There are no soulmates in life.

You’ll find another wonderful woman (if you’ve inherently got value). But don’t kid yourself. Caucasian, Latino, Black, or Asian, all women are problematic. Trust me, I know.

PS: I’m yet to date an Asian, though.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With An Uber Driver Today / Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.