Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said (1302 Views)

I Was Beaten Up By A Guy And I Got Him Arrested / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
It was Saturday; Workers' rest day (I don't have a physical job anyway; I'm a freelancer -- I don't work on weekends though).

I was in the sitting room gaming on my console when she walked in (My bestfriend).

"Hey Cliff (Not my real name), What's up?" She asked.

"Can't you knock?" I replied.

"Why I go knock?" She said as she approaches me.

I was playing PES2020. She grabbed the other gamepad and we started playing 1vs1.

As time passed, we became hungry. I told her to order some food from Jumia, but she refused and said she wants to cook the food herself.

She asked me what I would eat. I told her. Then she said I should follow her to the nearest local market; something I detest so much.

I told her I wasn't going, but she wasn't having it. She wouldn't take a 'NO' for an answer. So, reluctantly, I agreed to go with her.

A decision I would later regret. I wish I could see the future.

Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
I was in my pyjamas, so I changed to something much better as we dash out.

We walked pass two streets and was on the third one, which is the street that leads to the market.

Church Street: The most dangerous street in the vicinity, housing all kinds of creatures living and roaming in human flesh.

We talked as we walk. Holding hands and walking side-by-side. Literally minding our God-given business.

On the other side of the street were three (3) weird looking creatures. Drinking & Smoking weed.

"Httssssss, fine girl! Hey, fine girl!!"

That was one of the three creatures, referring to my bestfriend. We kept walking like we heard nothing.

And again, but this time he said...

"Fine girl, na ur type I dey like. Na this kind nyash (ass) I go like chop. Come make I fck u."

This was when I got pissed and told my friend to wait on the spot.

I felt really disrespected by those statement and was going to confront the guy.

She pleaded I shouldn't go, but I was so mad to even hear her. So I continued.

I got to the guy and said...

"Guy why u dey disrespect us like this nah? You no see say na me and the girl dey waka?"

He draw closer and asked me...

"Wetin you wan do?"

He turned to his friends...

"See this guy ooo" he said, and turned back at me.

"Wetin you wan come do? You wan fight me?" He said and pushed me.

"Cliff? Clifford??"

That was my girl calling. But my rage was already filled to the brim. All I wanted to do was to hit him. And that was exactly what I did.

I hit him. He couldn't believe I could. None of the onlookers believed I could do something so courageous and yet stupid.

I was already regretting letting the anger in me get the best of me, but it was already too late as there was no way to reverse the punch.

I knew there was no way I'm leaving their presence without a serious beating. So, what did I do, you asked?

I hit him the second time!

That was all I could clearly remember as he pounced on me and gave me a beating meant for 10 guys.

I felt each punch like I was being hit with an iron. I couldn't even run - like, I wanted to but couldn't.

All this while, my friend was just crying, shouting and begging people to separate us (Or, should I say rescue me from this creature).

People were just there looking. Some were even video recording. No single person from the crowd could even try to rescue me.

The fight (beating) lasted for (I don't know, but I guess) 10 minutes, at least.

All this while, this guy's friends didn't budge. I thought they were going to join hands with guy but they didn't. They also didn't try to stop their friend.

They were just there drinking and smoking still. I guess they knew what their friend is capable of.

They just sat there, minding their business as if nothing was happening.

While I was still receiving it, a military man, who, apparently, noticed the crowd and decide to see what was going on.

That was the first time in my life to be happy of the presence of a military personnel.

"Hey! Stop that!!" The soldier shouted as he approaches.

"I said stop that" he shouted again.

That was when the guy stopped the beating.

The soldier commanded us to go down on our knees. The other guy was able to knee, but I couldn't.

I lay down on the spot and was breathing like someone who just defeated Usain bolt in a race.

My bestfriend rushed down to me.

Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
"Cliff, are you okey? She asked."

How can anyone be okey after receiving such beating?

"And who are you?" The soldier asked my bestfriend, who was trying to help me up.

She told him she was my girlfriend.

"You better call an ambulance or a taxi to take this guy to the hospital before he dies here." The soldier said.

He asked someone from the crowd to go get a taxi.

He then proceeded to ask the guy what happened.

The taxi arrived few minutes later and I was taken to the hospital where I spent the rest of my Saturday.

My friend was with me all through till Sunday morning. Then she went home and came back later.

I was discharged same day at 4pm. She drove me to her house where I was taken care of.

The next day being Monday, I woke up at 9am. Still on the bed, I was trying to recreate the event of last Saturday when I heard a noise in the kitchen.

"This girl no go work?"

I got up and went straight to the kitchen, and there she was.

"Why didn't you go to work?" I asked.

"We were given today off" She answered with an attitude, leaving the kitchen for the sitting room.

I knew she was lying because her boss would never do such - not on Monday.

"How many of you?" I asked as I tried to catch-up with her.

"My whole department" She answered.

I knew she was lying to me. She, apparently, skipped work because of me. So I confronted her. I asked her why she had to do something like that.

That was when she lost it. She said all sort of sh!t to me. Like, she blamed me for everything that went wrong since the last Saturday.

What pained me more than anything was saying that I was beaten like a small boy by my fellow guy.

I was really pained by that statement. I never believed this girl could say such after all I went through on that Saturday because her.

I got up, picked few of my stuff in her place and left to my house.

While I was preparing to leave, she realised I was hurt by her statement and started apologizing, but her apology means nothing. The damage has been done already.

I was beaten real bad for her, and look what she said.

She's been calling, texting and even came to my house to plead but I didn't let her in.

I will never forgive her for as long as that statement of hers lives in my mind.

End
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by AnonyUser(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
smiley
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simp
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by mainkendo: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin. The should have cut your ear.
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by Moeman: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
space booked
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by slimfairboy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
A
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Moeman:
space booked

Updated
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by CheedyJ(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Oniro oshi
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Updated
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by sajmark(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
SIMP jam cultists... cheesy

Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by FictionalTales(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
sajmark:
SIMP jam cultists... cheesy

You don't know me.

Not a simp
Re: Updated: I Was Beaten Up Real Bad For Her, And Look What She Said by sajmark(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
FictionalTales:

You don't know me.

Not a simp
Your name says fictional tales which means that the story was made up, So the character that got beaten is the SIMP I was referring to.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex / Read This Story And Learn To Stop Depending On Others - The Rats Story / Ladies Only Please No Male Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.