Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) (81990 Views)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by DAwest7: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eyekayj:
They are blessed....

Mine is that I need job seriously, industrial Chemistry, married with two kids. 09056
907 434
you get pvc? Keep it till 2023 bro we must get sense well same here Microbiology with two wonderful amazing children
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by munachiso58(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
nawa oooo....war is for the poor
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Horokrox: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The truth is Arabs, asians, China, Russian in that order are worse set of human and scumbag of earth than the European, British, USA

People who have worked with both sides can testify
You're the brain DEAD scumbag just like your slave master USA and Britain undecided

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Obidatti2023s(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

I Believe GOD is trying to Shake the World out of Complacency.

Listen! Trying to Construct Buildings, Shelters or stocking up Food and Provisions will not save you from the Wrath of GOD.
Tell them It is a waste of time.

Only putting your TRUST in JESUS CHRIST will.

BEHOLD!! The BRIDEGROOM Cometh!
Get Ready! Be Ready! Or be Left behind!!

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by usibengate(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na waoo! shocked
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by DropsMic(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
ObiOkpor:
Them wan go heaven but them no wan die after many of them has plunged the world into various crisis..

Heaven na black man fantasy oga..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by lekoni2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I would have expected them to invest more in the potion for immortality, or something to guarantee 300 years on earth.

Everyone seems to focus on bunkers, even the Kardashians have an underground bunker.

Finally, someone who shares my point of view. Believe it or not, i feel there's something in nature that will cause regeneration of cells, keeping them solid thereby guaranteeing a level of immortality - an elixir of the sort or som'in natural tongue grin This ain't some fantasy or statement made from excessive movies please. I ponder on these things...

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by olatade(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Those people that are going to be living in underground doomsday bunkers are going be the first ones eating each other of if there was a nuclear war. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Godsofsoccer: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eyekayj:
They are blessed....

Mine is that I need job seriously, industrial Chemistry, married with two kids. 09056
907 434
How on hell would a jobless man think of getting married and going ahead to father two children?
It shall not be well with whoever shall decide to help you.

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Danny50: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
For the rich but God will protect the poor.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by ransomed: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Europe and America can do the wwlll stunt, Africa and Asia will watch the news.
We are not part of NATO or Russian alliance.
Righteousness, be ready to run commentary to both Putin and NATO supporters .

4 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Staphylococcus: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
It’s sad that few peoples ego will end the world for billions!
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Iyatostrong(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=111057179]Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

Listen! Trying to Construct Buildings, Shelters or stocking up Food and Provisions will not save you from the Wrath of GOD.

[ You believed your god base on fair he induced into your existence. You can only convince us base on facts. Life will never end in the next 1000years]
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Yankiss(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.
Infact, what if the war caused lots of earth movement, and it happened that the entrances to the bunker got blocked off with massive piles of earth and heavy rocks while they were still there underground?
That's RIP for sure. Proper burial.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
See,, make sure you edit this post into something reasonable ooo.
Lwkmd o���
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm sure some Nigerian politicians, ministers, permanent secretaries would have been looking for a way to acquire it. grin grin grin bloody rogues.

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Mekanus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

ONYE ERIRI ERI. Keep deceiving yourself with these nonsense

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:

How on hell would a jobless man think of getting married and going ahead to father two children?
It shall not be well with whoever shall decide to help you.
He might have lost his job na, Haba! Bros, you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nigerian politicians might have bought some for themselves and their families. Remember most of them have dual citizenship

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Tvoice: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
joinnow:
Wetin make Elon musk want JAPA to MARS

Wahala wey dey earth too much abeg , only Nigeria own na another tin entirely

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by toprealman: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
COVID-19 didn't teach these ones anything
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by stampo: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ok
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by sonofElElyon: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can you also plant crops to get Good? Of course not.. no sunlight under ground. So sooner or later they'd have to come to the surface
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Maconstruct(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
I have been thinking of this actually cheesy cheesy
I concluded submarines as perfect doomsday shelters.
In God we trust. Death isn't d end

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by nairalanderr: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
[color=#550000][/color] blow it all up! I'm tired of this shut show

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by stevups(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Very useless something. Imagine 995 died out of 1000. The whole process is baseless
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by kennethesan(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Simply jokers
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
The original one is in Umuhaya in Abia state at war museum.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Triplerg: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.
Infact, what if the war caused lots of earth movement, and it happened that the entrances to the bunker got blocked off with massive piles of earth and heavy rocks while they were still there underground?
Now this is scarier than all other fears raised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by remzytimer: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bomb shelter! What about death shelter? One day, one after the other, we shall all exit this sinful world and you will be left with judgement, face to face with out creator, live a good and godly life and you shall be free from the fear of death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.