Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) (81998 Views)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, Nigeria is the current Headquarters of hell fire on earth, The Mercy and The Justice of God will not allow / permit all the Wickedness perpetrated by wicked people in Nigeria or anywhere on earth to gain ENTERANCE into His Holy kingdom, God is A Holy God, Heaven is A Holy place meant for Holy people tongue
/
Haba!

That's double punishment na.

In life and in death. You no get joy o!

/
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:55am On Aug 12, 2022
REALretep:
Explorers Explorers
So you are now a property agent grin

No wonder you have been relatively inactive unlike in the good ol' days
grin cheesy

Just trying bro, abi wetin poor man go do na grin
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Haba!

That's double punishment na.

In life and in death. You no get joy o!

/

Yes, The Holy Book says that there is no peace with / for the Wicked, so, God will be going against His Sovereignty as a God of Justice If He overlooks all the Wickedness perpetrated by evil and wicked people both in Nigeria and all over The world, so, wicked people in Nigeria will have double punishment, both now in Nigeria and in Hell Fire, Halleluyah . tongue
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Reasons behind unnecessary wars is coming out small small. If you check the real owners of the bunkers company, I'm sure they will also have another company selling arms.

Mtchew.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by hilfinity(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.
Infact, what if the war caused lots of earth movement, and it happened that the entrances to the bunker got blocked off with massive piles of earth and heavy rocks while they were still there underground?

People who built them must have factored in questions or scenarios such as this, so there is always a fail proof check in place.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by aottravels(m): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Please ignored this scammer, he will reap u of ur money
Tamojig:
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 0912 1 4 1061 3
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Elidrisy20: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2022
One drop of atomic bomb is enough
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Psoul(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:
Hundreds of wealthy people from France to Saudi Arabia have inquired about this 'luxury' bomb shelter that costs up to $500,000 since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Underground shelter manufacturers are reporting a surge in customer inquiries since Russia invaded Ukraine, including Artemis Protection, a high-end bunker company based in France.

The company's founder Mathieu Séranne said he has received 500 bomb shelter inquiries over the past two weeks.

According to screenshots viewed by Insider, the company has received 30 requests in the past 24 hours.

Photo

Stairway leading metres down to the blast door of the shelter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-luxury-bomb-shelter-demand-spikes-amid-ukraine-crisis-2022-3

After acquiring and installing this and unfortunately the bomb will be thrown near it and it will damage the entry and exit of that bunker. The person has finally buried himself and his family.

Or, you survived the war only to come out to see that everyone has died leaving only you and your family on earth.

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by kingPhidel(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Funny enough the apocalypse will not meet them inside but outside grin then you’ll know that it takes God to keep one safe and nor his wisdom.

Do you know Jesus?
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Bentizil: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
The wicked run when no one pursueth
You can say that again grin
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Bentizil: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Why can't we live in peace?
Until US stop provoking other superpowers, there'll never be peace... Live and let me live...

What's a world without Russia??
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Bentizil: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Putin has also dares them to fire one single shot in Russia or shutdown down Russia figher jets in Ukraine.
Who dares fire a shot into Russia among them, not even their almighty US will try such dangerous action...
Putin has dare anybody to try it, ruskies are always battle ready to deal with any country in the language they understand...
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Read wide you no go read.
Must you be a professional before you contribute or ask questions about topics that interest you??
If it's like that, then Journalists shouldn't invite professionals in various fields for programmes and interviews on their news media, because Journalists don't know deep about the professions.

Journalists don't act like they know better than their guests.

They allow their guests to showcase their knowledge and thus enrich their audience.

You, on the other hand, were pompously grandstanding like you know better.

Boy, you've no idea the depth of my reading... and that's why I'm calling out your showboating.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Oizee(f): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Godsofsoccer:

How on hell would a jobless man think of getting married and going ahead to father two children?
It shall not be well with whoever shall decide to help you.
are you listening to yourself? Have u considered the fact that he could have lost his job and he's seeking for another one now, he didn't beg for money u know

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by officialfestus(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Level12: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Terrifying. It's better imagined.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Neoteny:

Journalists don't act like they know better than their guests.

They allow their guests to showcase their knowledge and thus enrich their audience.

You, on the other hand, were pompously grandstanding like you know better.

Boy, you've no idea the depth of my reading... and that's why I'm calling out your showboating.

In all my comments before you quoted me, I was asking questions.
When had it become that whoever that was asking questions knew everything??
In all your reading, you would have known that whoever that is asking questions is trying to know more.
Have a nice day
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

I Believe GOD is trying to Shake the World out of Complacency.

Listen! Trying to Construct Buildings, Shelters or stocking up Food and Provisions will not save you from the Wrath of GOD.
Tell them It is a waste of time.

Only putting your TRUST in JESUS CHRIST will.

BEHOLD!! The BRIDEGROOM Cometh!
Get Ready! Be Ready! Or be Left behind!!

fool
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by obomobo: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Make I go invest more inside my kolo so I can build my own room and parlour bunker ���
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Since March, na today e dey reach FP.
Mad o.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Fabians009(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
30m down. How person wan take enter am?
author=BluntCrazeMan post=111057422] Cool..
Cos for me, anything less than 10m underground is still exposed to toxic radiations, (not to talk of vibrations from the explosions)[/quote]
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by fxexperts: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:
Russia will redeem Africa from the shackles of Europe when the war comes. I can't wait to witness it

You cant wait to slip back into your chains. Little kids when they ask you to listen to elders you will say no.

oluwaseyi0:

The truth is Arabs, asians, China, Russian in that order are worse set of human and scumbag of earth than the European, British, USA

People who have worked with both sides can testify

Don't mind the kid. He is still obviously in his parents house, playing video games. If he has had any experience with the Asians and Russia he wont have spew this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by FarmTech(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:

It can go as deep as 5-10 storeys building. Depends on the millions of $ you're ready to spend.

For the radiation, machines/generatorwill supply oxygen.

My fear, can they stay in the bunker for 5 years without running out of supplies
Microbes can be brewed and eaten. This is a new technology that will threaten agriculture in the future.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by citadels(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
WW111 is the end of the world. King Jesus Christ is coming to take his bride home to the marriage supper prepared by the Heavenly Father.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Reflect7: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hellonearth007:

As if u know pass oyibo wey build am. Ordinary toothpicks u never produce
Nonsense & ingredients

ILLITERATE MUMU SLAVE.

NIGERIANS MANUFACTURE EVERYTHING FROM SPACE SATELLITES TO ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS TO NAVAL VESSELS, TO CHEMICALS, MOTOR SPARE PARTS, AND COMPUTER TABLETS.

YET YOUR THICK SKULL CAME OUT WITH THIS VOMIT.

YOU THINK ALL NIGERIANS ARE FAILED, JOBLESS SCHOOL DROPOUTS LIKE YOU?

STUPID, IGNORANT DUNCE.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Crystalom5: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Can you also plant crops to get Good? Of course not.. no sunlight under ground. So sooner or later they'd have to come to the surface
you don't need sunlight. You only need light at the right frequency and plant will grow
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by olugabbie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
cool

As far as Madman Putin doesn't go into a bunker , no problem.
He needs to die in this war he started.

One lesson that I have learnt in life is never to wish anyone dead. You and I don't know when we are going to die. Sometimes, the people that wish someone dead, end up dying before the person.

Many people that wish Buhari dead, have died and the man is still alive.

So becareful what you wish for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.