Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) (81992 Views)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Let the war start. We in Nigeria will be very lucky because we will all end up in heaven. The merciful God in heaven will not let us go to hellfire twice.

/
l disagree, Nigeria is the current Headquarters of hell fire on earth, The Mercy and The Justice of God will not allow / permit all the Wickedness perpetrated by wicked people in Nigeria or anywhere on earth to gain ENTERANCE into His Holy kingdom, God is A Holy God, Heaven is A Holy place meant for Holy people tongue

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

I Believe GOD is trying to Shake the World out of Complacency.

Listen! Trying to Construct Buildings, Shelters or stocking up Food and Provisions will not save you from the Wrath of GOD.
Tell them It is a waste of time.

Only putting your TRUST in JESUS CHRIST will.

BEHOLD!! The BRIDEGROOM Cometh!
Get Ready! Be Ready! Or be Left behind!!

And who is his bride?
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
currentflow:
U no get work

That's what you think,but I'll advise you to pay attention to his message. I'll gladly welcome whatever insult you may throw at me for saying this.

Shalom !
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Explorers:

They'll probably come out of the bunker once in a while with suit to get food from the abandoned stores around.

Like we always see in apocalyptic movies grin

And you think the food in those abandoned stores will not rot away or get expired ? Have you forgotten also that those food would have been exposed to nuclear radiation too thereby making them unsuitable for consumption ?

Modified.
Trust me,God will never allow nuclear war to ever happen and that's because man did not create the world and therefore won't be allowed to end it !

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by juniorstar(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Explorers:
Hundreds of wealthy people from France to Saudi Arabia have inquired about this 'luxury' bomb shelter that costs up to $500,000 since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Underground shelter manufacturers are reporting a surge in customer inquiries since Russia invaded Ukraine, including Artemis Protection, a high-end bunker company based in France.

The company's founder Mathieu Séranne said he has received 500 bomb shelter inquiries over the past two weeks.

According to screenshots viewed by Insider, the company has received 30 requests in the past 24 hours.

Photo

Stairway leading metres down to the blast door of the shelter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-luxury-bomb-shelter-demand-spikes-amid-ukraine-crisis-2022-3
A great way to escape if you are given 10 mins notice before the nuke drops or you are dead. You must also around your hideout to have time to run into it... 300k dolls to 500k dolls any the extremely wealthy are always looking for ways to spend their money.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Emmanuelcann: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Clowns!
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Not deep enough smiley
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
The wicked run when no one pursueth
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it so clear with clear evidences, that we are at the End of the Endtimes..

Listen! Trying to Construct Buildings, Shelters or stocking up Food and Provisions will not save you from the Wrath of GOD.

You cannot go and tell them yourself?

Since you are only interested in endtime, and it isn't ending yet, you can end yours na
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by MakeMoves: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
At first sight, I thought hmmm “where will the Saudis put their 4 wives and 10 kids”. Then I realized they can buy 4 and be going Bunker to Bunker every night.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by zolajpower: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:

It can go as deep as 5-10 storeys building. Depends on the millions of $ you're ready to spend.

For the radiation, machines/generatorwill supply oxygen.

My fear, can they stay in the bunker for 5 years without running out of supplies
Me too and how will they be located after the war is over assuming the place was bombarded ?
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by rovher: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Where's your bunker ....
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by brandsoncharlie: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:
Hundreds of wealthy people from France to Saudi Arabia have inquired about this 'luxury' bomb shelter that costs up to $500,000 since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Underground shelter manufacturers are reporting a surge in customer inquiries since Russia invaded Ukraine, including Artemis Protection, a high-end bunker company based in France.

The company's founder Mathieu Séranne said he has received 500 bomb shelter inquiries over the past two weeks.

According to screenshots viewed by Insider, the company has received 30 requests in the past 24 hours.

Photo

Stairway leading metres down to the blast door of the shelter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-luxury-bomb-shelter-demand-spikes-amid-ukraine-crisis-2022-3
This is not surprising at all because the Saudi prince invested about $1billon for his own private security (army) with latest military hardware, equipment, ammunition what have u.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by nedekid: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:

It can go as deep as 5-10 storeys building. Depends on the millions of $ you're ready to spend.

For the radiation, machines/generatorwill supply oxygen.

My fear, can they stay in the bunker for 5 years without running out of supplies
If there is flooding nko?
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.
Infact, what if the war caused lots of earth movement, and it happened that the entrances to the bunker got blocked off with massive piles of earth and heavy rocks while they were still there underground?
There's inbuilt or in-store CAT bulldozer pre-installed to use to drive & bulldoze ya way out of d bunker... na ya rabba matter!
any other question?
cool

2 Likes

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Thomasankara(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2022
[/color]so this one go survive earthquake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#770077]
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by MrColdsweat: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

The black man is God
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by MrColdsweat: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Why can't we live in peace?
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.
Infact, what if the war caused lots of earth movement, and it happened that the entrances to the bunker got blocked off with massive piles of earth and heavy rocks while they were still there underground?
Then that makes things easier.
I mean their burial!!!

1 Like

Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by edosignature(m): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Just imaging been the {Only} Last Man Alive after an Apocalyptic event or Large scale carnage on earth.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Neoteny:

I guess you know better than the people whose business it is to build and sell the damn things.

Nairaland is full of armchair experts in everything from politics to engineering.
Read wide you no go read.
Must you be a professional before you contribute or ask questions about topics that interest you??
If it's like that, then Journalists shouldn't invite professionals in various fields for programmes and interviews on their news media, because Journalists don't know deep about the professions.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00am On Aug 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

you wan buy? all this question seff. you wan buy abi you no wan buy?
In case of anything..
I wan copy their design and build something similar here in Naija.
Just in case
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by superCleanworks(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
In case of anything..
I wan copy their design and build something similar here in Naija.
Just in case

shey you get spoon wey u go use dig the ground to put the bunker inside. if u start from this morning you fit finish before war start.
the Lord is with thee. kudos
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Dybala11(m): 3:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:

Look at the Nuclear disaster in pripyat, Ukraine and Fukushima, Japan.
Decades after, the cities remain abandoned.
The disaster of Chernobyl, Omo. grin
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by kabuski(m): 3:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Literally, people want to 'bury' themselves alive
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by friday2011(m): 3:50am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa..
Can it survive intense radiation??
In fact,, how many meters underground is the top of the typical bunker?

11ft
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by REALretep(m): 3:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorers:
Some properties in Lagos listed for sale here:

https://www.nairaland.com/silehomes
Explorers Explorers
So you are now a property agent grin

No wonder you have been relatively inactive unlike in the good ol' days
grin cheesy
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by Hagiazomakai: 4:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Note,people that are conscious of heaven cannot miss Heaven.

It's those who are unconscious O it that will never near the gate

eldervine:
Wahala be like wetin again. As e be say i no get dat kin money na to find cheap DIY for youtube run my own. As for that righteousness2 of a guy las las you fit miss heaven.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by tafat: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Maaaad o, pesin suppose get money asap o
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by effort1: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Another fear.

Then Siri will send them message:

Welcome to"Buried Alive". Please enjoy your beautiful coffin while you last.
Re: WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) by gloryman91: 4:41am On Aug 12, 2022
You guys can't run when death comes.

Saudi of all people ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.