Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] (5155 Views)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Damojoy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
She said I talk under the influence of alcohol,coming from a lady we've been dating for almost 3years. I'm handsome and ain't suffering from low self esteem. I got to loose interest in alcohol gradually. I now take it once in a blue moon but the statement is still fresh in my memory...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Damojoy:
She said I talk under the influence of alcohol,coming from a lady we've been dating for almost 3years. I'm handsome and ain't suffering from low self esteem. I got to loose interest in alcohol gradually. I now take it once in a blue moon but the statement is still fresh in my memory...
Hurts, but at least, it puts you in check.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Osas187: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
I was going through Nairaland front page and saw a post asking people to tell them the most hurtful thing someone they love told them.

Below is what I said:

Boss I've gotten a smartphone,Please how can I used it to make money online ?
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
So this attention seeking boy never change
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Osas187:
Boss I've gotten a smartphone,Please how can I used it to make money online ?
You can use it to learn crypto or search on YouTube to see the different things you can use it for.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deleted. No need replying everyone.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Osas187: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
You can use it to learn crypto or search on YouTube to see the different things you can use it for.
Thanks
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Candidlady: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
What if I tell you he has been trolling for 2 years, but I hardly give him attention? Do you know ignoring somone hurts? Hence, I have hurt a lot of haters by ignoring them.

I want to reduce the pain — that's why I replied him yesterday since this year started and he has been quoting me in that thread.

I don't want to reply him in the thread again. If he must troll, it should be on my thread let me gain from the traffic.

I noticed everyone expects me to keep quiet every time from all the abuses I get, but at times, follow them and catch the cruise. Acting too mature has its side effect too — it makes you boring in exchange for fake compliments.

You just reminded me of something drake said in of his joints SAY SOMETHING

It's funny how someone else's success brings pain
When you're no longer involved and
That person has it all
You just stuck standin' there
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

You just reminded me of something drake said in of his joints SAY SOMETHING

Na so we see am. It's life.

Bring your ear I want to whisper something.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Candidlady: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Na so we see am. It's life.

Bring your ear I want to whisper something.

Iam deaf embarassed
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam deaf embarassed
I noticed it. Have you seek for any medical help?
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Candidlady: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
I noticed it. Have you seek for any medical help?

Don't need no medical help... Being deaf is something ilove... Won't hear their gossips/rubbish

Iam trying to go blind too!!!
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Don't need no medical help... Being deaf is something ilove... Won't hear their gossips/rubbish

Iam trying to go blind too!!!
Wow! I'm impressed. Blind in love. You really have big dreams. I will help you accomplish them for free. No one rejects my offer, so don't even try.

Step 1: Buy a superglue
Step 2: Open your eyes and pour it inside
Step 3: When you're done, give me a call — I have good news for you
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Candidlady: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Wow! I'm impressed. Blind in love. You really have big dreams. I will help you accomplish them for free. No one rejects my offer, so don't even try.

Step 1: Buy a superglue
Step 2: Open your eyes and pour it inside
Step 3: When you're done, give me a call — I have good news for you

Lol waka

My dealer really broke my heart tonight ijust hope united can mend it!! Two goals from CR
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol waka

My dealer really broke my heart tonight ijust hope united can mend it!! Two goals from CR

I want Man U to lose sha. Since this is Champions League, maybe, they should win for the sake of your sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Mattwillz: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Boss i was reading your comments and you mentioned something abt gaining from the traffic in a post made by one self?..pls throw more light
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mattwillz:
Boss i was reading your comments and you mentioned something abt gaining from the traffic in a post made by one self?..pls throw more light
If you have something to sell. That's the best I can say.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by pmc01(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:

Money dey FB sha..
If to say you dey give commission I for help you.

Let's talk
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol waka

Take heart. tongue They lost. Siuuu!
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 4:39am On Mar 16, 2022
pmc01:

Let's talk
(WhatsApp)
Lemme know when you have the number so I can remove it.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by IBenardoo(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Ilegendd will always be a motivation to me
I wait everyday for his post just to learn one or two tgungs from it I believe that I will also breakout from the chains of brokeness Thanks man

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by pmc01(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
08.1.055..79..277(WhatsApp)
Lemme know when you have the number so I can remove it.

Done
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Olamilekxy(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Candidlady and ilegend on this thread

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olamilekxy:
Candidlady and ilegend on this thread
The people who have a crush on her on Nairaland will get jealous and I don't want to make any guy feel bad. So, I dey my dey.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Tell me one negative thing someone told you that helped you positively.
I enjoy your stories atimes..

To the question, a mother told me when I was in secondary school, I feel to big when my parents are poor..

That comment made me unstoppable for the bag....Years later, I met her at a function where my junior bro drove me...The way she was looking at me, anyway we are just starting...Never allow any human Lord over you.

Second case, a recent Ex said I will not meet another babe that will love me like her... cheesy...She will be shocked soon or later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual / When Is The Best Time To Tell A New Partner A Secret From Your Past / **(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.