Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers (3034 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by MoneyGoDrop: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie
Many of those markets that have been around even as far back as the 90s obviously! undecided

Try Tejuosho, Idumota, Oshodi, among others.. undecided

Well, i don't stay in the SW or Lagos so i don't know these markets you just mentioned but i have stayed in the North and i haven't experienced any of these things.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Well, i don't stay in the SW or Lagos so i don't know these markets you just mentioned but i have stayed in the North and i haven't experienced any of these things.

So basically, you're a NORTHERN NIGERIAN MAN disproving the experiences of Southern and Western women. Nice.

odinson1:
He said he was passing the olosho house,not going inside.

I've been harassed by them before,i was walking around that area and some of them were calling me to come in,then one came to me and grabbed my dick,but i removed her hands and ran away.

This happened when I was still 19!

It is not right, but it is a brothel and sex is the service they offer there. So their advertising/propositioning/marketing WILL border on sexual harassment. The same thing happen in other fields as well, but they can hardly (and majorly) be classified as harassment. (Another reason why I don't believe sex can be a work, though, because sexual harassment will be the equivalent of marketing in the sex trade, but not all marketing acts are harassment. That aside). So, let's just accept that sexual harassment is a given when you're around prostituted women and brothels, because it's their 'wares' they are selling, BUT GETTING HARRASSED when I'm going to buy clothes, food, appliances, strolling in the street, entering cabs and buses totally lack basis. Do you need to fondľe me to sell your goods? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

undecided
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by MoneyGoDrop: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=111088428]

So basically, you're a NORTHERN NIGERIAN MAN disproving the experiences of Southern and Western women. Nice.

Lol...I'm a FULL BLOODIED UNAPOLOGETIC IGBO MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

People dey this Nl sha

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Which of the nut do u have? Is it coconut, groundnut or peanut?

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Lol...I'm a FULL BLOODIED UNAPOLOGETIC IGBO MAN.

But you never mentioned having lived in the South. Either way, you spent a portion of your life, I dare say, a sizeable portion in the North and you're a man. This has nothing to do with your observation, sir. And I'm not going to be arguing it with you. Simply go and ask your Igbo sisters, daughters, aunts and female relatives what they've experienced.

Palema007:
grin grin grin

People dey this Nl sha

Asin ehn, my sister. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Yemlizzy(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Doesn’t happen in Benin alone, happens also in Balogun market, Lagos island. It’s so sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
freshkpomo:
I have experience this thing my friend wrote up there.. once these ladies react you need to see how they call them names, as in any bad name you can think of. They start mocking their looks and all of that. It's like a gang and they line up along the road with their hands alway stretched, ladies can never avoid them. They take sweat from lady A and rub it on Lady B. My friend might not be right with the way he generalized it, but 90% of them in markets I have visited across the country are definitely our hustling brothers from the East especially those who sell female things. Maybe it's part of their own business strategy if convincing customers but some are just too extreme with their touches even in married women.

Lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by BRATISLAVA: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
EnergyEnergy:
They have now even taught those Hausa money changers to be touching girls anyhow, no even that touching will attract customers, they just foolish frustrated guys
It's when we men speak up well that these nonsense will stop very well, we don't have to wait until gay men start touching guys up and down

Lol

Who is "they"?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by blackboy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
This should be front page. It is very common in Lagos markets where the Igbo traders dominate. They will grab , smack , touch and also insult.
A corper who served in thr East -Anambra said it is even worse there.
Some guys who speak up are beaten.
Until people sit down at home and shop online there eyes will clear. Their association knows this but turn a blind eye to this. Tomorrow they will blame Buhari for their problems

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by posty56: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
blackboy:
This should be front page. It is very common in Lagos markets where the Igbo traders dominate. They will grab , smack , touch and also insult.
A corper who served in thr East -Anambra said it is even worse there.
Some guys who speak up are beaten.
Until people sit down at home and shop online there eyes will clear. Their association knows this but turn a blind eye to this. Tomorrow they will blame Buhari for their problems
make will leave Igbo aside,is buhari not a problem, you see many of you are so emotional that it blocks your sense on reasoning,as I am talking to you dollars is heading to #600 per naira if not that I have my money in dollars Nigeria inflation for donnchop am, fuel per litre is going up, airlines are closing because of no fuel I can go on and on but. as tribalism done block your sense of reasoning you no go grasp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) / "My Ex Left Me Because I Started Selling Crayfish" – Nigerian Lady Shares Photos / Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.