Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? (2997 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello guys this a true event that's just happened to me and I'm currently battling with it.

So I met this girl around June last 2022... In a short time I made my intention to her that I was interested in her to which she agreed and we started dating..

prior to that i'd asked her if she was in any relationship to which she said no and that she didn't want any relationship again cos she has been disappointed a lot

Now fast forward to what happened.
On 1st of April this my girl posted a picture of two guys on her WhatsApp status, one of the pictures she put love emojis on it while the other one she didn't.

So I called her and asked her why she posted other guys in her status so she said it doesn't mean anything.

And before now I was already suspecting her cos sometimes she will tell me she's going to work on Sundays when basically their shop doesn't open on Sundays--off course I never questioned her about that.

So when this incident happened I took it very serious as an opportunity to find out whether she was cheating on me or not.

Now yesterday been 3rd of April I had promised to buy her a new phone cos the one she's using has gone very bad.

So while she posted that picture I confronted her boldly telling her that I can't believe all these while she's been cheating on me..

I just did this without any evidence and I was so violent about it so after a few minutes she dropped a voice message to me telling me that I know we use to have misunderstanding a lot.

Now I got really convinced that she has actually cheated so I called her to my place for proper questioning which she admitted that yes she did it and that she and that guy was already asking her out before we met.
So I asked her she accepted the guy while we were already on and why she cheated on me with him and she said she was having feelings for him cos they already knew a long time.

And then she told me she has already seperated from the guy since November last year and that I should forgive her so we can move on cos then she was not having so much feelings for me then as she do now that was what led to the whole thing.

Guys before we started I had already told her that the only thing I don't forgive on this earth is cheating which she also said she hated it so much as well.

Now guys I love this girl so much but the truth is I'm finding it almost impossible to forgive her and to trust her again

If you're in my place what exactly would you do given that if she has also denied cheating I wouldn't have found out in any way.
This is not a make up story----

There has been no joy in me for over 3 days now

Farano, dominique, Rockstation move this piece to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Let her go and save yourself some stress. Or you forgive her if you can’t let her go

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by jaeyking(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Oga if you cannot condole it
Biko let her go

Who knows maybe na the phone wey u promise to buy for her make her start get feelings for u

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by suckmedownthere(f): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Go to places you find lots of beautiful women universities hotels churches and find yourself a nice lady to keep your mind away from her, most women cheat on guys who are faithful, once they see you with other nicer ladies she will be begging for attention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by linearity: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2023
She ‘separated’ from this guy she clearly has admitted that she have feelings for in November, 2022…..but in April, 2023 she posted this same guy’s picture on her WhatsApp status?…..hmmm.

Sorry my brother, she aren’t for you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Goodlady(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
Oga if you cannot condole it
Biko let her go

Who knows maybe na the phone wey u promise to buy for her make her start get feelings for u

He should forgive her and give a chance.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Dindondin(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:
Hello guys this a true event that's just happened to me and I'm currently battling with it.

So I met this girl around June last 2022... In a short time I made my intention to her that I was interested in her to which she agreed and we started dating..

prior to that i'd asked her if she was in any relationship to which she said no and that she didn't want any relationship again cos she has been disappointed a lot

On 1st of April this my girl posted a picture of two guys on her WhatsApp status, one of the pictures she put love emojis on it while the other one she didn't.

So I called her and asked her why she posted other guys in her status so she said it doesn't mean anything.

And before now I was already suspecting her cos sometimes she will tell me she's going to work on Sundays when basically their shop doesn't open on Sundays--off course I never questioned her about that.

So when this incident happened I took it very serious as an opportunity to find out whether she was cheating on me or not.

Now yesterday been 3rd of April I had promised to buy her a new phone cos the one she's using has gone very bad.

So while she posted that picture I confronted her boldly telling her that I can't believe all these while she's been cheating on me..

I just did this without any evidence and I was so violent about it so after a few minutes she dropped a voice message to me telling me that I know we use to have misunderstanding a lot.

Now I got really convinced that she has actually cheated so I called her to my place for proper questioning which she admitted that yes she did it and that she and that guy was already asking her out before we met.
So I asked her she accepted the guy while we were already on and why she cheated on me with him and she said she was having feelings for him cos they already knew a long time.

And then she told me she has already seperated from the guy since November last year and that I should forgive her so we can move on cos then she was not having so much feelings for me then as she do now that was what led to the whole thing.

Guys before we started I had already told her that the only thing I don't forgive on this earth is cheating which she also said she hated it so much as well.

Now guys I love this girl so much but the truth is I'm finding it almost impossible to forgive her and to trust her again

If you're in my place what exactly would you do given that if she has also denied cheating I wouldn't have found out in any way.

She wan collect her phone from you before dropping you like shit.
Tell her you v heard her. Don't hurry to buy the phone, wait for like a month. Before that one month close, try to fûck her like 5-10 times. If she no gree make you do just 1, know that she's not into you and only dating you for the crumbs she gets from you.
Most of these tiny legs girls aren't loyal.
Use your brain to save yourself from spending money without gain or giving it a trial to know if she really loves you. No forget the fûck part!

8 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2023
angry

Instead of you to go and do test for STDs you are here writing garbage.

Please stop fornicating

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by OdogwuMoney6: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
You are an idiot....Aswear most of the guys wey full this nairaland Na mumu Them be..... The mumu sey him call her to him house for proper questioning grin I refuse to give birth to an idiot

8 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Anybody that cheats on u while dating will still cheat on u when married so i can always 4giv a cheating gf but after that i'll only treat her as a sex object nd once i'm done i show her the exit door.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let her go and save yourself some stress. Or you forgive her if you can’t let her go

Thanks but given that she was able to admit it..is there any possibility that I can still trust her as much again.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Rokiat(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2023
She’s for the streets. But most of you guys don’t like nice girls so maybe that is why you are finding it hard to let her go.

Because what is there to even think about nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

Thanks but given that she was able to admit it..is there any possibility that I can still trust her as much again.
Shebi they said men don’t truly forgive cheating? Well if you can handle it then forgive her and watch her closely but codedly.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Psychopatheko: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2023
It you truly love yourself and want peace let her go if not you’ll regret even after buying her phone and taking care of her she go still cheat why not use the money to buy things for your parents and let them pray for you I know it’s kinda hard but a cheating girlfriend will always cheat she go outsmart you again and again until she go start to dey manipulate you and tell you the reason why she cheated

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

A woman told u live she has feeling for someone else and fvcked him..but u are still asking us question if u should forgive....u supposed don realize u are not top on the list of her heart....

If u like, forgive.
If u like, dont forgive..
. my own is no lose in multiple ways by spensing hard earned money while another nigga is offine pant....one penis no do most of these babes ....

.u cant control who a woman will spread her legs for....the only thing u can control is exploitation.... no lose guard.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Dindondin:

She wan collect her phone from you before dropping you like shit.
Tell her you v heard her. Don't hurry to buy the phone, wait for like a month. Before that one month close, try to fûck her like 5-10 times. If she no gree make you do just 1, know that she's not into you and only dating you for the crumbs she gets from you.
Most of these tiny legs girls aren't loyal.
Use your brain to save yourself from spending money without gain or giving it a trial to know if she really loves you. No forget the fûck part!

Yes I told her to give me time cos I can't bring 160k to buy a phone for a girl that's cheated on me so I needed to build that trust again.

I think I just need to get Odejiji now as you hinted.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Autobot05: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Forgive and forget
77 times cool

Domt get emotionally attached to a woman next time tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Oluwasheyijossy: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
A lady that loves you genuinely and respects you at least would have restricted you from seeing that particular status but her impetus to posting that without minding how you will feel says it all. Bro i can tell you without mincing words that she will keep cheating on you again and again because she doesn't love you as you think sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by valdes00(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2023
The way some guys dey mumu for girls matter dey always surprise me
And na this ones wan be future father, how you wan take make crucial family decisions if you can't even decide on this...

Any small thing, una don come social media to ask. But for ur friends side nw, u go dey form van dam... Dey play oo, pls forgive her and come bck to create another post with another username to ask us if you should forgive her again

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Andres28(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
You are an idiot....Aswear most of the guys wey full this nairaland Na mumu Them be..... The mumu sey him call her to him house for proper questioning grin I refuse to give birth to an idiot

Even your own babe is cheating on you so STFU..I'm miles tougher than you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Women also get tired of being banged by the same dick so please forgive her grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Dindondin(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

Yes I told her to give me time cos I can't bring 160k to buy a phone for a girl that's cheated on me so I needed to build that trust again.

Welcome jare. One of them is presently dictating guys should tell her location of eatery before she gree. See the recent topics for romance section. I no wan mention her name cos na witch!
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by NoahHadNoArk: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Yet Another SIMPle matter🤣
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by pharmguru: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Nawa oo, upon all the redpill gospels on this section, people like OP still exist??

I would have sworn OP was a regular semi educated hustler but dude writes in good English.

Andres28, you need to work on your self-esteem. Hit the gym. Look more attractive.

Use that 160k you want to buy phone for a cheat to shop new clothes and shoes. I mean, great outfits. Buy correct shoes and canvass. Dress well and be confident arround girls. You go get a much deserving girlfriend.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Demigod22: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2023
She posted a guy's picture on my birthday, a guy she had fvcked. And she admitted she cheated on you and seek forgiveness.

I don't forget shit, you cheat you go. Even my girlfriend that we will soon break up next month, I don't even think of cheating on her, but she can cheat which is none of my business because next month everything will end.

Don't forgive a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Flora2Sweet: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Speechless
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Flora2Sweet: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Why until next month bro...

U wicked sha😅🤣

Demigod22:
She posted a guy's picture on my birthday, a guy she had fvcked. And she admitted she cheated on you and seek forgiveness.

I don't forget shit, you cheat you go. Even my girlfriend that we will soon break up next month, I don't even think of cheating on her, but she can cheat which is none of my business because next month everything will end.

Don't forgive a cheat.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Fahvvy: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Women in general don't sleep with people they don't have feelings for and the only women f u.cking with feeljngs are wh.or.es undecided...

So ask yourself...
Do I want to be with a who.r.e or a with a woman who has feelings for someone else? Or do I deserve better? undecided...

She cheated on you once, blimey SHE IS MOST LIKELY TO DO IT AGAIN undecided...
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Tenrack: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

grin :Djust dey play
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by LandMann: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
I was once in your shoes... When I found out, I was badly hurt, but I did not SIMP... I broke up with her instantly... A cheat will never change... They'll only become better at cheating.

Break up with her, delete and remove everything that will remind you of her and move on.
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Truthsbitter: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2023
The new trend is to beat your cheating partner into coma or kill them...
Haven't you heard?

But there are a few things You could do

1. Leave the relationship

2. Continue to fvck and play along without emotional connection

3. Forgive her but always set your mind to accept more without collapsing

4. Be a mumu and accept everything without modifying your poor self to become real a man

5..Various combination of any the above listed...
Re: Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? by Bukky001(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Andres28:

Bro, I will not lie to you, if it's me I will forgive you but in my mind I know the relationship is leading no where. I'll just see the girl as a friend with benefit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? / Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / Signs She's Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.