Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lagos Mainland Vs Island. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Mainland Vs Island. (38769 Views)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Mainland Vs Island. by flowsamuels(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2023
rali123:

This is true depending on where you reside on the mainland, I live in the Berger area and power is at least 18 hours, I use prepaid as well, good road, water, cheaper rent, etc. the only but is traffic when coming to Island if you don’t leave the house early, I have friends who leave house 5 am and a couple of them leave 6 am.

even if you leave Early as 5 while going to island.. maybe for work, won't you still be held up in the evening while coming back from work
Re: Lagos Mainland Vs Island. by flowsamuels(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2023
koning:
Do not mention Ajah, Ibeju Lekki in the same sentence with Magodo or Berger.

Magodo is 3 times more expensive than Ajah and Ibeju Lekki.

Move to serene part of Ikorodu for your peace of mind. Serious value for money. Dry land too. With canoe, you will be in Ajah in 30 minutes.

Ikeja is my all time favorite hood in Lagos, though.
Which part of Ikorodu please, and can I get self contain for around 250k, new building

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.