Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? (28956 Views)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Financially Ready / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Babastrong(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Z

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
When a Man is living above the world Bank international poverty line. When a man is living below or equal to that line then he is embracing the suffering and smiling kind of marriage.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Toyindiva(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
When a man is financially capable over to the house and to the red pillar in the house �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
30 billion for the akant o grin grin grin
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by techWriter3: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
When you can comfortably nursing for those without sense it’s impact,so I know
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by womenareapess: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ogbeni2000:
There's a certain argument that you shouldn't marry unless you're financially ready.

When exactly is a man financially ready? Lots of people lose whom they love chasing when they're financially ready.

Please I need matured contribution on this.
men shouldn't even be ready marrying those vagina entity both financially or unfinancially undecided

Those ediot are just there to eat your money and open there black hole. undecided

Nothing economical marrying those piece of shiit undecided

You shouldn't even be financially ready to carry liability into your home?

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Harrynight(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
As soon as he feels he has a enough income to feed himself and 2 more people 3x a day and can comfortably provide accomodation for his household and pay other bills loading

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by flokii: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
I feel it's when you've had enough savings and stable source of income to feed yourself and two others (wife and kid).. if you marry a working class lady ready to help, then Eledumare has buttered your bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Let me say prestisibly that's as quickly as possible...

There's just no perfect time to do anything... If one keeps waiting for the right time to do anything, one won't achieve so many things...

Keeping in mind that to be a man is, has never and will never be a days Job...

When a man can genuinely, comfortably and legitimately fend for himself then he can consider marriage to a helpful partner whom they both can strive together to feed themselves...

If as a man you want to make all the wealth in this life before settling down, then am afraid you will keep hustling...

I hope I made some points... Good evening
"prestisibly", is that some shyt you and your lying old 'ol made up?
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Elmagnifico3000(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Frankly speaking you're never ever ever ready to get married... you can decide to get married only if that's what is required at your current state of achievement.
I mean people get married even when they're not ready willingly or unwillingly everything depends on you as a person, financially or otherwise marriage has no time.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by MNDY(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fbooka:
Have a stable income

By stable income, ione has to be specific if it's a government job (job security) or a private worker job (can be fired anytime).
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by flokii: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
LollySeaSide:
When your one month earning is enough to pay your rent (minimum of 2 bedroom flat), then you are ready to start a family.

Nah.. that's way too extreme.

There are guys earning as low as 30k per month and they get married quietly at the registry, entertain one or two guests and go home.
Once a guy or lady is mature, he/she can go into marriage but FINANCE must be present.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by coolinz: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
OWO NI KOKO O'CLOCK
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by eaddyboy: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Once you can comfortably feed three mouths, then you're ready
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Frustrating you gives me joy,Igbo smoking boy,take your erection to your dogs
Haha Why are you wicked to men
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha Why are you wicked to men
Its my own you are seeing,didn’t you see it was a reply to his rubbish.Im not wicked to anybody

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by KidiBigDeal(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
When you have a stable means of income, for example
1. You are a salary earner, at the end of every month you are sure of getting a pay.
2. You have a stable business and you are sure of getting income.
3. Just have a stable and consistent measure of getting regular pay.

Anything less... you will kill yourself by yourself or when you get married with out a stable income, the person you think you love might become your worst enemy, hatred and regrets sets in too
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by ginggerxy: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
When you can comfortably care for others without feeling it’s effect,so I think
when is a woman financially breast for marriage?
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Tombrown3(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
My question still remains...

Why do Nigerian men like marriage so much? I've observed that Nigerian men are more desperate for marriage than their female folks.

All over the western world, men hardly consider this kind of union cause at the end, they still lose regardless, ever wonder why their women are being scammed with online romance? Because they are lonely!

How can a man work all his life and acquire wealth only to lose almost all to a woman he married 2 years ago or so in divorce?

Yet to see any rich westerners talking about marriage, even with all his wealth!

I know we all want to pass our gene to the next generation after we die, but I pray It doesn't be at the detriment of our emotional and psychological health.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by cedricksly: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ogbeni2000:
There's a certain argument that you shouldn't marry unless you're financially ready.

When exactly is a man financially ready? Lots of people lose whom they love chasing when they're financially ready.

there is no manual to life, neither is there an holy grail.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by KidiBigDeal(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Babastrong:
I used to say it that life was spiritual before physical. Some girls hold the key to men success. If you delay the marriage, it means you are delaying your success.
I married my wife when i was koboless( immediately i finished my bsc). After 6months of marriage, boom, i saw the light. The money started flows in.
now i'm living in my own roof., having my own business domain.

Sharaap ur dirty mouthhh. So what you’re saying is that irrespective of your low and inconsistent financial situation one should get married anyway because since it played out good in your situation, it definitely will play out good for anyone else. No b juju be that. guy your mumu no get part two

2 Likes

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
When you can feed yourself and at least take a good care of one of your female siblings comfortably. I said female sibling because women are the same everywhere.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, you must have d ability to be paying all ur bills (rent,security, electricity,etc) without Stress or borrowing! And a steady income!

So, basically most married men in Naija today ought to be single! Interesting.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Ballack1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=November24 post=111068918]

You guys are becoming boring with this childish questions everyday, my husband and I married on Npower/NYSC.
Today story is different, everything is very soft

Ehn ehn
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Mayeldah(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
When a man is ready he knows, No one tells him.

Some have money yet they are almost 45, still he is not ready

When he is ready!!! he is ready.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Mayeldah(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tombrown3:
My question still remains...

Why do Nigerian men like marriage so much? I've observed that Nigerian men are more desperate for marriage than their female folks.

All over the western world, men hardly consider this kind of union cause at the end, they still lose regardless, ever wonder why their women are being scammed with online romance? Because they are lonely!

How can a man work all his life and acquire wealth only to lose almost all to a woman he married 2 years ago or so in divorce?

Yet to see any rich westerners talking about marriage, even with all his wealth!

I know we all want to pass our gene to the next generation after we die, but I pray It doesn't be at the detriment of our emotional and psychological health.

Peace!

You already answered your question.

Marriage is favourable to men down here in Africa, even though our women are so money conscious.

In the west, Men are afraid to tie the knot becuase their Government are SIMPS who makes laws against men. Women over there have so much right and priviledges that they can reck a man in seconds.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
When you can comfortably care for others without feeling it’s effect,so I think
is this really possible in naija considering the cost of living versus income
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by phemmyfour: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ogbeni2000:

When you can successfully feed yourself and three other mouths morning, afternoon and evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love, Sex And Relationships / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.