Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. (389 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by soundOsonic: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
I recently saw a post on front page on how a guy called out his mother for her evil ways.

The replies were not welcoming, majority of people hated the fact he talks ill of the mother, as a matter of fact he just happened to have a deadbeat mother.

Just like there are useless fathers, they are also useless mothers.

When a father is called out, people are ever ready to criticize him, but they take motherhood as something of sanctity or some sort.

Why is it okay to be angry at a deadbeat father and an abomination to get angry at a deadbeat mother?

Farano, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by posty56: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
go sleep na hunger they worry u

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
shocked

I think the reason for that is, people are so attached to their mothers , and they were saying that out of emotion and love they have for their mothers hence it seems everyone was against the guy.

Yes, agreed, we have alot of irresponsible mothers as much as the fathers, but you'll agree with me that irresponsible fathers are much more than irresponsible mothers.
Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by Zonefree(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
. Why is it okay to be angry at a deadbeat father and an abomination to get angry at a deadbeat mother?
Exactly!

A girl will come online and explain how her father maltreated her when growing up. People will sympathize with her and even call for the father to be arrested.

But, a guy will come online with same story of how his mum maltreated him and also brought men to the house. People will lambast and call him all sort of names.

Double standard at its peak!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by Zonefree(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I think the reason for that is, people are so attached to their mothers , and they were saying that out of emotion and love they have for their mothers hence it seems everyone was against the guy.

Yes, agreed, we have alot of irresponsible mothers as much as the fathers, but you'll agree with me that irresponsible fathers are much more than irresponsible mothers.

[/s]
What nonsense emotion!
Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by soundOsonic: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They are equally as much irresponsible father as mothers, it's just that no one complains about their mothers.
People fear curse from their mother and overlook things or become blind.
That's why you think so.
It's far easier for me to talk I'll of my dad than mum, even though my mum get wahala pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by soundOsonic: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is it because of the mother's curse people are scared or what?
Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by Pierocash(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Father's curses ,and blessings are more potent than mothers.

It is about emotion too. They tend to view other people's mothers from the same prism they see their mother from

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by diogo23: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
soundOsonic:

They are equally as much irresponsible father as mothers, it's just that no one complains about their mothers.
People fear curse from their mother and overlook things or become blind.
That's why you think so.
It's far easier for me to talk I'll of my dad than mum, even though my mum get wahala pass.
Father can overturn mother cause but mother can't overturn father cause

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by Emotionss: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Because society have successfully brain wash us into believing that mother's are the best.
They can do their children no wrong but in reality, the reverse is the case in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by soundOsonic: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
Father's curses ,and blessings are more potent than mothers.

It is about emotion too. They tend to view other people's mothers from the same prism they see their mother from
I believe that is the problem. The movies and all only represent fathers as deadbeat, but I can't recall a single movie that portray one's biological mother as evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP...
That guys mother is a replica of the devil himself, but sentiments won't allow people see that...

How can a woman bring multiple men to sleep with her in the house where her kids can see... How can a woman put the affairs of her wardrobe in higher esteem as compared to her kids education... And yet after doing all these things ((and many more)), people still had the guts to defend her?

Indeed those people have been brainwashed undecided...
Re: Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. by McEphiks(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stupid emotions I'd say

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Online And Broke Up Without Meeting? / Please I Need A Self Contained At Yaba Or Places Not Far From Iyana Oworo / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.