Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) (7352 Views)

More Big Yansh ( Pics ) / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Shamelessman01: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Don't you think there are better ways you can promote your music?
Why not put a picture of someone trying to pat a man's bum?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Shamelessman01: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't you think there are better ways you can promote your music?
Why not put a picture of someone trying to pat a man's bum?
grin grin
Haba when we no be gaybriel

2 Likes

Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Harddiskng(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shamelessman01:
Na wa ooo

See video here
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbIjldMgcU1/?utm_medium=copy_link

You can also download the background music here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

Baba you’re singing too fast, I couldn’t hardly make out a word. You been dey rush go somewhere after the studio session ni cheesy

Relax and vibe we can make-out your words naa.
Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Harddiskng:

Baba your singing too fast, I couldn’t hardly make out a word. You been dey rush go somewhere after the studio session ni cheesy

Relax and vibes we can make-out naa.
Thanks alot for the advice you will see correction

1 Like

Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Jirilistic(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
1st tym I'm listening to your song to the end. Nice one bro
Just dat I couldn't hear some of the words. Do u have the lyrics posted somewhere?
Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2022
The song would actually be cool if not fast...

More like Gypsian's "hold yuh" song... Try making it slower
Re: See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jirilistic:
1st tym I'm listening to your song to the end. Nice one bro
Just dat I couldn't hear some of the words. Do u have the lyrics posted somewhere?
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend / Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.