Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (7380 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 3:45am On Mar 08, 2016
There is this girl I love infact I have made up my mind to marry her, I do a lot of good things for her including buying her things and given her money when the need arises. The issue her is that she has not given me anything, though the pay she receive from her working place is not all that much, but I think it doesn't matter the quality of the gift she will give me, all that is affecting me here is that I have not received any gift from her even if it is boxers and singlet. I fill cheated some how, am having the feelings that she don't love me pls my friends what is your advise to me and I know that some of us may have been in to this kind of situation.
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 08, 2016
sydney440:
There is this girl I love infact I have made up my mind to marry her, I do a lot of good things for her including buying her things and given her money when the need arises. The issue her is that she has not given me anything, though the pay she receive from her working place is not all that much, but I think it doesn't matter the quality of the gift she will give me, all that is affecting me here is that I have not received any gift from her even if it is boxers and singlet. I fill cheated some how, am having the feelings that she don't love me pls my friends what is your advise to me and I know that some of us may have been in to this kind of situation.
Someone once told me that "when you are nice to a woman, she's usually nice to someone of her chosen". I think you are not the one of her chosen bro.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by dapsonlou(m): 4:13am On Mar 08, 2016
She like you, but she doesn't really love you. Based on my Experience all the Women who loves me always buy me Gift no matter how small. But the Collectors Just come eat my food Collect my Money no gift ever, the only thing they have to offer is pussi

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:40am On Mar 08, 2016
must I comment here sef ? undecided
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by bigtt76(f): 5:23am On Mar 08, 2016
She nor de give you kpekus? Abi which oda gift you for like pass dat #Ungratefulness grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Originalsly: 5:32am On Mar 08, 2016
I thought you said you love her so much that you made up your mind to marry her. Why should you be even worry about her not giving you gifts? Just focus on marrying her and stop thinking rubbish... ....her not loving you but loving your cash and gifts ....after all...you are not the first nor will be the last mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Hadeep: 5:34am On Mar 08, 2016
bigtt76:
She nor de give you kpekus? Abi which oda gift you for like pass dat #Ungratefulness grin
Are you insinuating kpekus is a somewhat gift a girl can only give??
Then what is dick to her
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Hadeep:

Then what is dick to her
thank u so much for that answer. Bigtt76 u must be a very selfish girl. Really.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by SMARTKOSSY: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Una dey even pray b4 una enta NL for morning so?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Originalsly:
I thought you said you love her so much that you made up your mind to marry her. Why should you be even worry about her not giving you gifts? Just focus on marrying her and stop thinking rubbish... ....her not loving you but loving your cash and gifts ....after all...you are not the first nor will be the last mumu.
sometimes I don't really know how people reason, do you think is easy for a guy to count out his hard earn cash to give a girl...some men don't even give there wife money, even if I want to marry her you that wrote this do you pray to marry a stingy partner...

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by nwakibe: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2016
bigtt76:
See comment. And later this one go become person wife. I raise my left yash for you o!
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by halfricanadian(f): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2016
sad some people dont know how to give she myt love u bt find it hard to giv

See op if u d type dat loves wen a girl gives biko go find ur type dont tolerate any one find who u can appreciate nd not tolerate smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by CaroLyner(f): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2016
the question itself gives the impression that you feel slighted and that you deserve reciprocation from your girlfriend.
Gifts are meant to be given selflessly. They are not meant to be given with the expectation of a trade. Some people suck at buying gifts.
Some people don't believe in gifts. Does your girlfriend do things for you that you don't need
her to do, but she does freely because she likes you? Rub your feet? Fetch you a drink? Perhaps she considers those 'gifts' to you.
If this bothers you enough to ask the question,maybe you should talk about this with your girlfriend and see what her outlook is on gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
See hypocrites ....If babe de shower una with gifts now, ona go tok say she wan buy una or say she de spend another man money on top una, if she nor give u gifts na trouble, if she nor gree give ona kpekus na trouble, if she give ona na trouble. If she nor tok dirty na trouble, if she tok dirty na trouble .....oya make ona cast de first stone if all this things I said na lie naaa grin

nwakibe:
See comment. And later this one go become person wife. I raise my left yash for you o!

Cutehector:
thank u so much for that answer. Bigtt76 u must be a very selfish girl. Really.

Hadeep:

Then what is dick to her

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
sad some people dont know how to give she myt love u bt find it hard to giv

See op if u d type dat loves wen a girl gives biko go find ur type dont tolerate any one find who u can appreciate nd not tolerate smiley
thanks but everybody likes gift especially the you received from the person you love, no mata how little it is you will appreciate it, it is somehow when your boy friend gives you money and buys gift for you you can't afford given him anything, that kind f relationship is just boring and one sided...
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
the question itself gives the impression that you feel slighted and that you deserve reciprocation from your girlfriend.
Gifts are meant to be given selflessly. They are not meant to be given with the expectation of a trade. Some people suck at buying gifts.
Some people don't believe in gifts. Does your girlfriend do things for you that you don't need
her to do, but she does freely because she likes you? Rub your feet? Fetch you a drink? Perhaps she considers those 'gifts' to you.
If this bothers you enough to ask the question,maybe you should talk about this with your girlfriend and see what her outlook is on gifts.
what you said is the truth but to be candid I have not t received any favour from her...I have not even the food she cooked, we are just doing a Christian relationship, we don't have intimacy
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
bigtt76:
See hypocrites ....If babe de shower una with gifts now, ona go tok say she wan buy una or say she de spend another man money on top una, if she nor give u gifts na trouble, if she nor gree give ona kpekus na trouble, if she give ona na trouble. If she nor tok dirty na trouble, if she tok dirty na trouble .....oya make ona cast de first stone if all this things I said na lie naaa grin

u don't have my mind OK.. so dnt say u knw waht I will think abt it or not! Mchew!
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by HardMirror(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2016
sydney440:
I once dated a corper (a nurse), whe was earning 60k per month besides the 19k allowance making about 79k as a corper, tho I am a working class man and never expected any thing from her, but it was appalling knowing this girl earns something but NEVER for once not even on my birthday buy a pin for me. Some girls are just plain stuupid. Funny thing was I never knew she was even earning anything, I kept giving her money every time thinking all she earned was what other corpers where earning. After her, I dated a girl still searching for job and this girl always buys something when visiting no matter how small it is. To be honest many ladies deserve to be used and dumped, stuupidity is just part of their dna

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
HardMirror:

I once dated a corper (a nurse), whe was earning 60k per month besides the 19k allowance making about 79k as a corper, tho I am a working class man and never expected any thing from her, but it was appalling knowing this girl earns something but NEVER for once not even on my birthday buy a pin for me. Some girls are just plain stuupid. Funny thing was I never knew she was even earning anything, I kept giving her money every time thinking all she earned was what other corpers where earning. After her, I dated a girl still searching for job and this girl always buys something when visiting no matter how small it is. To be honest many ladies deserve to be used and dumped, stuupidity is just part of their dna
well done bro now you understand, even if she don't have money why not from the money you gave her buy something for you no mata how little it is as far as there is love you will appreciate it...but it doesn't cross there mind at all...always correcting why no it give, blessed is he that giveth than the one that receiving...thanks bro,
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by HardMirror(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
What is this one saying?
I have dated at least 3 girls that never for once bought common orange when visiting. How can you date a guy for a year and NEVER buy even orange of N200 and in the course of that one year the guy has spent over 200k on you? Even if you don't love the guy, any girl with common sense will buy little things for the guy even if it is just to deceive him so she can get more. This is not a matter of the guy expecting anything in return. If you are like that too, change! 100 naira, 500 naira fruits means a lot even to a guy that is a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by misspicy(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Una dey even pray b4 una enta NL for morning so?
You dey sleep at all? tongue
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2016
HardMirror:

What is this one saying?
I have dated at least 3 girls that never for once bought common orange when visiting. How can you date a guy for a year and NEVER buy even orange of N200 and in the course of that one year the guy has spent over 200k on you? Even if you don't love the guy, any girl with common sense will buy little things for the guy even if it is just to deceive him so she can get more. This is not a matter of the guy expecting anything in return. If you are like that too, change! 100 naira, 500 naira fruits means a lot even to a guy that is a millionaire.
thanks bro, some babe don't reason at all... Do you know that me and this my babe decided to visit my sister that just gave birth, her nasty brain did not tell her that we have to buy something for them, I just remembered and bought somethings on our way, my sister will be thinking she was the one that bought it not knowing I did...now the problem is not that I bought somethings but for her not to remember it is somehow... And it portray maturity at all...
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by HardMirror(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2016
bigtt76:

I hope you are just joking here. Even if you don't love the guy, so far you are in a relationship, learn to give. When he loses you, you will always rank high. You will be one of the ladies he will talk about to his friends, praising your person. You are not doing him a favour, most of us don't need your gifts (except hungry guys), but you are making a statement.
You can choose to be one of the low life, hungry girls, or choose to be a lady that has value and shows relevance to people around her.
These days I study ladies before spending on them. Have a side chick I use without apology she knows I have money and always asking for one favor or the other, yet I have never helped her and I will never help her. She has refused to leave because she loves claiming to be my gf (sure it's cos of my house, cars and money). Amazing what girls go thru in the hands of guys with little money (cos I know what I have is little). Stuupid girls
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
HardMirror:

I hope you are just joking here. Even if you don't love the guy, so far you are in a relationship, learn to give. When he loses you, you will always rank high. You will be one of the ladies he will talk about to his friends, praising your person. You are not doing him a favour, most of us don't need your gifts (except hungry guys), but you are making a statement.
You can choose to be one of the low life, hungry girls, or choose to be a lady that has value and shows relevance to people around her.
These days I study ladies before spending on them. Have a side chick I use without apology she knows I have money and always asking for one favor or the other, yet I have never helped her and I will never help her. She has refused to leave because she loves claiming to be my gf (sure it's cos of my house, cars and money). Amazing what girls go thru in the hands of guys with little money (cos I know what I have is little). Stuupid girls
My brother you have said it all, I thank you for that..I once told her when quarrel that am always proud of the the kind of relationship I kept with her, she misunderstood me by saying that all thus things am given her that I will use it to talk to her future, I have yet understood what she meant in that statement up till now...
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Hadeep: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahahahahaha Nigerians: so because all these happen in some relationship, kpekus authormatically becomes some sort of gift to ur guy.
I guess the guys giving gift , their dick are useless that they prefer giving material things.

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by wasak(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
I am facing the same issue right now. It's not like I need the gifts, I jus need to know this person is willing to go extra mile to make me happy. Had it been she'll heed to correction, I honestly won't mind, but she won't. I'm fed up

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Originalsly: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2016
sydney440:
sometimes I don't really know how people reason, do you think is easy for a guy to count out his hard earn cash to give a girl...some men don't even give there wife money, even if I want to marry her you that wrote this do you pray to marry a stingy partner...
Hmmm...let me reason with you. You have fallen in love with the babe and been spending on her... and have already decided that you would marry her. Did you for once ask yourself if she loves you in return? Love is a two way street and here you are ignoring the signs that tell you you are on a one way street....all the love flowing from you to her and none from her to you. Some people are just plain selfish.... they only receive.She is one such person. ... can you change the stripes of a tiger?...that's her nature. If you can be man enough... be like her for 3 weeks... give her nothing and I guarantee you that babe wouldn't even pick your call let alone spend any time with you. You work hard for your money...you should be thinking twice before parting with it. Goldiggers don't come with labels.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shez just being Stingy or isn't so into you. Cos even among Friends and crushes, they share gifts...
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Maxity02(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
she might just be like that naturally or she just want to be at the receiving side.. some girls r like that, dy find it difficult to reciprocate to things like this..

If I were to be u bro, I will confront her, ask her reasons, find out why she is like that, she might not no u are worried about it, just talking sense in to her..
she might change for good

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by sydney440(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...let me reason with you. You have fallen in love with the babe and been spending on her... and have already decided that you would marry her. Did you for once ask yourself if she loves you in return? Love is a two way street and here you are ignoring the signs that tell you you are on a one way street....all the love flowing from you to her and none from her to you. Some people are just plain selfish.... they only receive.She is one such person. ... can you change the stripes of a tiger?...that's her nature. If you can be man enough... be like her for 3 weeks... give her nothing and I guarantee you that babe wouldn't even pick your call let alone spend any time with you. You work hard for your money...you should be thinking twice before parting with it. Goldiggers don't come with labels.
exactly, that's what am going to do.... thanks for this reply
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by HardMirror(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Maxity02:
she might just be like that naturally or she just want to be at the receiving side.. some girls r like that, dy find it difficult to reciprocate to things like this..

If I were to be u bro, I will confront her, ask her reasons, find out why she is like that, she might not no u are worried about it, just talking sense in to her..
she might change for good

I just dey laff. No need talking anything to her. Leave her with her lack of common sense.
How can u be in a relationship and all you do is collect. Lol. I swear I just dey laff.
Na slave some girls suppose be

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Maxity02(f): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
HardMirror:

I just dey laff. No need talking anything to her. Leave her with her lack of common sense.
How can u be in a relationship and all you do is collect. Lol. I swear I just dey laff.
Na slave some girls suppose be
slave?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? / Man Looking At My Weave Hair Extension Lustfully At An Occasion / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.