Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (45522 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by TheGift: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Get a rechargeable fan and rechargeable lamp for starters.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2022
gloriaolachi:
Nearly got beaten by a centipede in my room the other day while laying on the tiled floor. The situation is terrible honestly.
is it poisonous?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by richmanrichard: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

Imagine, in this era, this century..

Shame on all Nigeria Politicians both past and present
And a bigger shame on you for voting them.God go punish you for d 'sai baba' noise wey u make here for 2015.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Everlastingson: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Princedapace:
When I see people defend Nigeria online, I wonder where they came from. Nigeria is terribly shameful.
As big and rich as she is, the country is in this mess.
Buhari has ruled for almost 8 years and nothing has changed, Infact, things got worse.
What I don't understand is why black people love doing one thing over and over again.

Worse part is that many African countries smaller than us have far better electricity than Nigeria.
Nigeria can't work like this. Nigeria can't develop like this. Never.
Nigeria better divide or at least practice restructuring. Current Nigeria is best for the ruling class. What pains me is how the masses support this nonsense Nigeria even when they are suffering.

The masses support them because they themselves (masses)are blind, foolish, tribalistic, and wicked.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Ugmama(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
ah that your neighbour na putin brother

Do you know the worst part, I have generator since but I have never used it because of me considering noise.

Now na me dey suffer am grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by tarantino1: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

LOL. The guy is a wacko doodle and very sycophantic. I am NOT even sure that dude actually believes all that a$$ kissing stuff he constantly espouses.

That guy abi na woman sef is one of the most irritating persons I have ever come across both online and offline.

Every post, picture, GIFs dey grate my soul. I no wan ever see that kind person for real life
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by FrenchXpert(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thebest12:

Must u expose us ? Stop it o anyway we are here Association of people that haven't experienced 7 days uninterrupted light before ( AOPTHNE7DULB) cry cry if you are in this association tap like

I experienced for the first time 7 days uninterrupted light in Cotonou just few months ago. A friend and I still had the habit of plugging our phones during the night but we were told to switch off current during night time to save power because if our phones were to run down, light will always be there. Still felt weird embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by shantti(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Depression and thoughts is keeping me awake at night
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by darkelf: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Oga why is the matter paining you like this? So everyone must express pain in ur opinion. Na people like una they get bad belle for others making progress in life

I didn;t mention you.

Go back to your mortuary work and mind your busness

Morgue attendant

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by yadierena: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
iujio
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Gift96: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheGift:
Get a rechargeable fan and rechargeable lamp for starters.
nice username sir.

The two things you posted requires electricity. Electricity no con dey
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by tarantino1: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
2buffagain:
Abeg gettat!

You FUCKERS will still vote for them come the next election.
You will still sell your destiny to them with common satchet of garri in 2024.
You love the suffering. It is what makes your day interesting.

People that have sense by now would have rallied around young forward-thinking, exposed, futuristic-minded and energetic leaders like Sowore and co. Leaders who are obviously detached from the system of dehumanization you seem to love. Also the next person that says "Sowore used to support Buhari" should choke on shit. Did YOU yourself not vote for the tyrant? Clearly Buhari betrayed the trust of many. Put that shit aside, and MOVE FORWARD.

But instead, you frustrate your saviors, demand bribe from them, and laugh at them when they are imprisoned for your sake, FIGHTING FOR YOU. And you think it will be WELL with you after being so self-desctructingly STUPID??!!

I will always laugh when Nigerians complain about their leaders in the fatherland.
You are your own fucking problem.
Miserable, stupidly-voting bleeps, all of you.
Continue to wiggle in your cesspool of shit.
In fact, keep eating said shit because you have clearly not had your fill of it yet like the flies you are.

Idiots.

When 2024 reach again, if you like vote for your proven backward APCPDP baboons. It is yourselves you are doing.

Someone who thinks like me. It always amazes me when I see people denigrate Sowore for speaking out against Buhari. It's almost comical.

They love suffering, like they really enjoy it a lot. The people will vote their oppressors and laugh at the people who try to fight them.

There are ex governors in Nigeria who have annual pensions higher than the annual salaries of active governors and even presidents of first world countries. Should we even talk about our senators and representatives?

Yet the people who do not even benefit from this nonsense would gather and insult those who criticise these atrocities. It is very surprising to find them here complaining.

As long as they share the same ethnicity, anything goes. They will vote and later complain and complain.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
[sup][/sup]
darkelf:

I didn;t mention you.

Go back to your mortuary work and mind your busness

Morgue attendant
The thing pain you sha.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Etizz: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Inverter is dead over here, though our solar tried supplying 4kwh.

Gen is off, cause Diesel is pricey

I’m currently in my car enjoying small ac, before returning to the darkness.

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.

Is the 22.0 on the car A/C ok because I always leave mine on LO......
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Boss...How will you say that leaving Nigeria is the only way?

Did the countries abroad develop their economy like that?
Nigeria CAN NEVER develop. You voted incompetent Buhari and now you want to vote Tinubu. So tell me how the country will develop? Okay stay there and enjoy your change.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by TheGift: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gift96:
nice username sir.

The two things you posted requires electricity. Electricity no con dey

Thanks for the compliment, Sir.

As per requiring electricity, how about Get a small gen or a 1kva solar inverter to power the rechargeables. 4 hours of charging should be able to give you up to 8 hours.

Fuel can be bought , Solar power is free.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by UnabashedIPOB: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
tarantino1:

That guy abi na woman sef is one of the most irritating persons I have ever come across both online and offline.

Every post, picture, GIFs dey grate my soul. I no wan ever see that kind person for real life

I can NOT agree with you more! I sometimes wonder if any human could be that sycophantic. But there he is.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
I sleep naked with my window open
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by anoda(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Inverter is dead over here, though our solar tried supplying 4kwh.

Gen is off, cause Diesel is pricey

I’m currently in my car enjoying small ac, before returning to the darkness.

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.
dem don dey do mandatory 4 years tactical course
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by anoda(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Who are they? Your fellow Nigerians.

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

na we go create laws and na we go still say "the law of medes and persia which changest not".
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by imagrg(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Buy a rechargeable fan.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ashetu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
mike8804:
Am somewhere in the north, and cold still dey. I can't even on fan... this life no balance

Be thankful, cold is better than heat
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by 2buffagain(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
tarantino1:

Someone who thinks like me. It always amazes me when I see people denigrate Sowore for speaking out against Buhari. It's almost comical.

They love suffering, like they really enjoy it a lot. The people will vote their oppressors and laugh at the people who try to fight them.

There are ex governors in Nigeria who have annual pensions higher than the annual salaries of active governors and even presidents of first world countries. Should we even talk about our senators and representatives?

Yet the people who do not even benefit from this nonsense would gather and insult those who criticise these atrocities. It is very surprising to find them here complaining.

As long as they share the same ethnicity, anything goes. They will vote and later complain and complain.

Omo, I had high hopes for these people last election.
Hopes that they had finally gotten sense.
I used to hype Nigerians before then and defend them globally as intelligent people.

It was on that last election that the veil was lifted, and I saw these my people for the wretched useless and utterly foolish cretins they truly are.
It is one thing, understandable even, to be evil for self-gain.
It is another thing entirely to be evil for evil sake to themselves for NO self-gain.

By that metric, Nigerians are more evil than their politicians, because they are evil to themselves for no self gain. politicians are least are just evil for self gain... which is understandable.

Nigerians in naija are just Uttter fools. It offends the mind thinking of their stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by chiipink(f): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Are you now wailing?

Im suprised at him.
U can see how hypocritical nigerians are..
So shameless
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by chiipink(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
ucsparks:
Bleep Nigeria, Bleep nepa. If you have the cash go this way. This is 10kw 5m set-up. We don't even load up to 3kw of total load on this boy. 24/7 light all year round.

How much can this cost
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by MuhammadMiller: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:
Those your neighbor who put on their gen overnight might not have same thinking as yours.

Don't you think.

Both state and FG seem not to ready to fix this epileptic power supply in the country, some people have never experienced 7 days uninterrupted light before in their whole life..
common Ghana are enjy light 24/7 without light out not when I was in Nigeria kano state in particular where they bring light three hours in a day they try be that and you still pay light bill as if you dey enjoy the light for ever undecided undecided
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by MuhammadMiller: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
MuhammadMiller:
common Ghana are enjy light 24/7 without light out not when I was in Nigeria kano state in particular where they bring light three hours in a day they try be that and you still pay light bill as if you dey enjoy the light for ever undecided undecided
which I am still presently in Ghana
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by viklegend(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
As this heat don too much, na to open my fridge make the cool air cool the room

Btw: check my signature if you have PayPal funds for sale or need a Paypal account to recieve legit funds
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by 2buffagain(m): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Nigerian in Naija is likened onto a man pushed into a well by his "friends".
Anytime he tries to climb out, those same friends "push him back down".

Along comes another person who sees what is happening, and tries to fight off the victim's friends and, to an extent succeeds because no matter what they do to him, this good samaritan is undeterred.

All this while, the so called victim in the well is laughing at the good samaritan fighting to get him out. Laughing at the pains being inflicted on him. Calling him a fool.
The good samaritan eventually struggles and throws down a rope for the victim to climb out while still fighting off the evil friends.

But instead of using the opportunity to climb out, the "victim" asks:
- " What's in it for me if I use your rope to climb out of this well?".
- " Oya. Pay me to climb out".
- "You are too young to know how to even use a rope sef".
- " Wait, I saw you with my evil friends 8 years ago. I don't care what's going on before my eyes today or the injuries you are sustaining on my behalf, You must be among them!"

Blah . Blah. Blah.

So now use your own judgement and tell me....
Is that victim worth saving? Is he not foolish?
Is he not best left to rot in that well?

I have no pity for Nigerians in Naija. You chose this.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Unrated900(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Try SUN KING Solar
Very affordable and their payment is in installments. Google them and call their toll free number to enjoy your fan, light, television and charge your phone.
They don't have inverter batteries

My own bee bee jump is much preferable to sunking
Very affordable and comes with free inverter to help boost your box.
It’s the best so far
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Divoc19(f): 3:25am On Mar 18, 2022
What are the specifications of your bee bee jump?
Solar is the sure way
My neighbours are disconnecting from NEPA already.
Unrated900:

My own bee bee jump is much preferable to sunking
Very affordable and comes with free inverter to help boost your box.
It’s the best so far
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Fdex012: 5:56am On Mar 18, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I pity u guys. Leaving Nigeria is the only way honestly
Can you please help me out of this place?
i promise to be a good friend and God will HELP you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.