Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (45563 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by hmohammed(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2022
miniziter:

APC asslicker

Dead brain licker
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ComputerWiz007: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
its terrible ,we can't continue like this,why are the people in charge of this country making people to suffer,so so terrible.
lol

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by bergs2: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Brother, when you cast your cares upon the Lord, he gives rest in sleep.

I do not mean you should not be perturbed, rather, when you're about to sleep, forget your troubles and rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by bergs2: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
its terrible ,we can't continue like this,why are the people in charge of this country making people to suffer,so so terrible.

Because we voted them

And we don't hold them to account.

We'd rather clap and sing their praise when we see them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Ugmama(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
Hallelujah,fuel just got finished from my neighbours generator set.

Your neighbor is learning work. Mine adds more fuel to his generator even at 4am to continue where it stopped grin
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Amalekki: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2022
@BigBashiru @DeepSight et al, come and tell our people here that this is no big deal, Nigeria better pass America since America get homeless people grin
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by twosquare(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2022
nedekid:

No, where i stay, there is an intra network for electricity. We buy our meter recharge cards from the provider. They run both Gen and Nepa. We don't even know when it is Gen or Nepa, all we know is that there is light 24 hrs.
But their charges are obviously higher than your regular electricity.
All right. That's okay.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Johel(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
Currently in my room, just rolling on the bed, heavy heat in the room as there is no light. Ontop of that, the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.

A lot of people are in this situation in Nigeria. How do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.

Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira, Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon. Cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.

How do we sleep? God help us!

Lol....e no easy inside shithole.. grin grin
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Shikini: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Terrible bro
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by suffering: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Mattwillz:

Your Moniker Says It All...
…and smiling.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
Currently in my room, just rolling on the bed, heavy heat in the room as there is no light. Ontop of that, the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.

A lot of people are in this situation in Nigeria. How do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.

Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira, Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon. Cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.

How do we sleep? God help us!
This picture grin
Last night I realised that a loaf of sliced bread was now N500.
My dear, we moooove
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by perryy(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
for real,will try it if it will work,but what if reptile come bite person?
reptiles? Shey na inside bush your house dey?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Princedapace(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2022
When I see people defend Nigeria online, I wonder where they came from. Nigeria is terribly shameful.
As big and rich as she is, the country is in this mess.
Buhari has ruled for almost 8 years and nothing has changed, Infact, things got worse.
What I don't understand is why black people love doing one thing over and over again.

Worse part is that many African countries smaller than us have far better electricity than Nigeria.
Nigeria can't work like this. Nigeria can't develop like this. Never.
Nigeria better divide or at least practice restructuring. Current Nigeria is best for the ruling class. What pains me is how the masses support this nonsense Nigeria even when they are suffering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by TPound(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Inverter is dead over here, though our solar tried supplying 4kwh.

Gen is off, cause Diesel is pricey

I’m currently in my car enjoying small ac, before returning to the darkness.

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.

Oga... Either you don't know how to operate a car AC or your AC nor dey work
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by mrksquare: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.

They are evolving. Mosquitoes � are resistant to Raids and other insecticides. Which is why I have resorted to applying fumigation chemical every two weeks in my house and compound. That has been my saving grace. I hate mosquitoes.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2022
And peson go still go work sef oga no go allow you rest cry cry
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by MrGerald(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2022
You guys should leave that country or keep complaining
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by akakc47: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
And APC wants re-election
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Oshodipikin: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
HernanCortes:

No he lives in your destiny with his urine soaked agbada

Odoyo

e pain the dindinrin of a boy grin grin That's why you don't have anything to think of again than the man.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Mom007:

Aww... This pierced my heart terribly! May the lord strength you! I hope your children are honoring you with their substance... Pls shake off that 'waiting to die' mentality. May Gods peace find you.

IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN !!!
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Blesyn22(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
I am barely surviving in this country and that's how everyone of us is.

I can boldly can the number of times I slept on a mattress over night this year; 5 times and that's because I was where natural ventilation was good.

We're all at our breaking point now.

Do not be fooled by propagandas come 2023, vote for an individual personality after you have carefully analyzed the person. Don't vote because you like the political party.

With all the happenings here and there we're all loosing our senses gradually.

God help us through ourselves

#Cum2023
#GetPVC
#Getsense

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Osobi32(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2022
The next protest go carry weight ooo, it should be taken to the doorsteps of all the politicians. Those who old men don't deserve to live..... They need to be burned alive.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by brandsoncharlie: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2022
tonididdy:

I don't think this is a good advice.
Who will make the changes?
You have to start the contributions now, no matter how small
How do you contribute when they're demons in power causing disruption in people's progress.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ceeceeuwa: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Who are they? Your fellow Nigerians.

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

People like manabbqgrillz you mean?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Elxandre(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:

But rechargeable fan dedicated for night use alone sir.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by majamajic(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:

We told u people not to vote APC
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by rampantlover: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Giant of Africa by mouth grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy A country governed by cattle rearers grin grin grin grin na country?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Kwara1stson: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2022
mike8804:
Am somewhere in the north, and cold still dey. I can't even on fan... this life no balance
the cold no be here oo.. with fog sef
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Ugmama:

Your neighbor is learning work. Mine adds more fuel to his generator even at 4am to continue where it stopped grin
ah that your neighbour na putin brother
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by oloko1859(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Ugmama:

One of the reasons I left my previous apartment. Imagine 3 apartments in the next compound with their generators close to my room window. Make light never off, them don on am again

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by gentleguy1975: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:
Sleeping on the tiled floor before foam go soak with sweat. I can't come and kill myself.

May our leaders never know good! Devils!
hope u no get kanyin kanyin (I don't know the English word for it) for house or else them go pursue u go back to your bed with stinging bites
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by oloko1859(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2022
Kwara1stson:
the cold no be here oo.. with fog sef

I never knew I've not seen harmattan in my life until I went to Niger state few weeks back. Wind wey dey whistle, Choi I was shivering when I stepped out around 5am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.