Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me (1859 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by LoveEtRomance4: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Looking back, I somewhat wished I never requested Tunde’s help on matters of the heart. However, I take solace in the fact that he saved me from plunging into a marital booby trap which Grace was determined to plunge me into.
While Tunde was my right-hand man, Grace was simply my woman at hand and heart. I met Grace at a Freshman function in the University. We had just resumed after a six-month strike. The joy and ecstasy of university matriculation pushed us all to the motion ground. After snapshots, there was a party at the university hall.
“Good morning pretty”, my 18-year- old bristling smile shone like stars.
“Good morning”, the young pretty Grace responded, extending a hand.
 We exchanged contacts and met regularly on campus. From dates to chance meetings, we never lost sight of each other. Soon, we started dating and began a life of oneness that I was so assured of. There was a calm, a lull, an emotional relaxation and connection I felt with Grace that assured me it was all Uhuru. As the relationship progressed through our 100 and 200level years, I offered her with love and gifts, sex and bliss. We were so used to each other that we started I literally put my life in her hands. She knew most of my friends. Most fatally, She knew Tunde.
Under normal circumstances, I should address Tunde as my elder friend, considering the vast age difference between us. As at the time we met, during my 100 level years, he was 28- some 10 years older than me. A law student with a knack for grammar and history, Tunde was also experienced in women matters. In fact, I learned all I did with Grace from Tunde. The k..!$$ing. The intense s..ck!ng of the n..!pp|es. The fing..$ring and intense li..ck!ng of the neth..3r regions. The forceful gag of Grace with my then v..!rqinin c..0ckk. Which was why I discussed practically every matter between Grace and I with him. So, on a particular weekend our 300 level first semester, we hung out at the university staff club over beer.
“Tunde, I have an issue ooo”
“Shoot bro”
“It’s about Grace. I want to really spend the rest of my life with this girl. But I need to be sure of her loyalty.”
The plan was hatched. Hatched, then butchered by Tunde. He explained to me. He would draw closer to Grace, ask her out on a date. Test her resolve. If she acceded to him, then she is not for me. If she didn’t and goes ahead to report to me, then she is my ideal woman. I consented to the idea, trusting the fidelity of both parties to me.

Continue Reading...
https://diskarab.com/my-good-friend-slept-with-my-girlfriend-i-tested-her-loyalty-he-betrayed-my-trust/
Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by helinues: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2022
In short , you kept your yams with a goat overnight..

Toh

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Very bad of him
Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by falcon01: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Some people have some certain level of control
Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by Help2020: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:
In short , you kept your yams with a goat overnight..

Toh
It's a fake story. When a nairaland story directs you to another blog to continue reading, just know that the story is fake.

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by Help2020: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2022
folhenrry4flizzy:
Very bad of him
Fake story
Re: My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me by udomonday: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
As long as he did not rape her,she is the one that betrayed you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? / What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise / My Dream Is To Make Everyone's Life As Miserable As Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.