Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 (23404 Views)

Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by sart(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Why did he not run as Vice and let an Igbo man run as President if he truly believes in the region

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Pele10: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
For more update text Atiku to 419
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by jojo1415: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Atiku we don't need old men again grin....simple
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by franktolk(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2022
But despite your decision not to pick him as your running mate he still allowed you to run as the presidential candidate of the party and even bank rolled your participation.Tinubu then is a true democrat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by DSC7: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You didn't pick him as a Vice President in the Party he formed even after agreeing to his terms, you picked an Ibo man, yet Tinubu stood by you and spent his money on you and your Ibo Vice without sentiment

Again in 2014, Buhari agreed to a Tinubu Vice Presidency to get Tinubu's financial and political support, Buhari picked Pastor Osinbajo instead, yet Tinubu spent his money inside Bullion. Van to make them President and Vice twice, without hate, envy or sentiment

Continue typing trash we dey follow up....

So you Expect a Muslim and Muslim ticket to sell in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Higgies(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Story.
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Mooh247: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
DSC7:

Continue typing trash we dey follow up....

So you Expect a Muslim and Muslim ticket to sell in Nigeria? undecided

Common sense should have made you read my comment for where any statement advocated for Muslim Muslim ticket

Atleast I wrote in plain English

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Golden111(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, I am certain this man knows how to press some certain individuals mumu button based on the comments so far
If he truly love the igbo's this is the best time to push for there agenda not his.
etokhana:

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-i-didnt-pick-tinubu-as-running-mate-in-2007-by-atiku/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1647402091

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Antoeni(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2022
The Both Of You Are High Profile Criminals
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Kingnelson9: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2022
This man wants to rule Nigeria by force
It's unfortunate for him that it's not realistic anymore.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by olatuns2017: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Only a stupid politician will think a Muslim/Muslim ticket will work at the national level.

It's about the numbers

If we conduct elections today

Tinubu picks Zulum as VP

And Atiku picks Obi

You will bite your tongue

APC will win 2023 elections

1993 we did it for Abiola
2023 the jinks of non Yoruba muslim president will be broken!!!

Just watch

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Mystic969: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
SlyDev:

Tinubu has a Christian wife, where is Peter Obi Muslim wife?

The igbo elders know their best bet is a Fulani, an igbo man president is impossible.

Why is it impossible for an Igbo man to become president of Nigeria... Pls enlighten me.
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Wilson212: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Only a stupid politician will think a Muslim/Muslim ticket will work at the national level.
that is what will win presidential election for APC you will see ,they will Moslem /Moslem ticket you people will turn it to religious and tribal war before you know it the north will vote massively for them ,that was how kaduna state governor won his second tenure

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Atiku/Obi would be the ballot for PDP 2023..
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by saintnegroid(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Really? Stupid politicians? That's how you people said it in state level and someone from Kaduna did it. Don't fool your self

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Mccullum: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:
is the office of his wife an elective position in constitution

He has Christian wife cos Yoruba Muslim women are plagues Yoruba Muslim men run from

The way some of you reason, hnmm.. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN RACE.

love has no boundary for religion in Western Nigeria but not so in the East,

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by flejnr2(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2022
na invintus obi you go choose next
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by saintnegroid(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2022
SlyDev:
Now both igbos and Fulani are in PDP, they should pick themselves. Tinubu really suffer o, good will bless him with presidency in 2023
thank God you say 'good' not God... This is to show you that he is not the chosen one
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by na2016: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You can see Tinubu has been pushing this Muslim/Muslim ticket for a long time now

Tinubu doesn't care if Nigeria breaks because of his ambition. That is why he is ready to take a Muslim/Muslim ticket and even if he dies on the seat, it doesn't concern the man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by NSK4U(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Iceberg3:
This guy is a northern pawn. His goal and aim to to blackmail the east and the entire south

Leave him for us, we'll still support him in 2023
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Ttalk: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:

He has Christian wife cos Yoruba Muslim women are plagues Yoruba Muslim men run from

Oh you do tribal bashing, thought you are only good at Upper Iweka political gossip

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Ajeeb: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You can see Tinubu has been pushing this Muslim/Muslim ticket for a long time now

You become a Muslim soon
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Elephant Lies
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Parachoko: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
saintnegroid:
Really? Stupid politicians? That's how you people said it in state level and someone from Kaduna did it. Don't fool your self
Muslim/Muslim and Christian/Christian have been working at the state level since 1999 and might be working before then sef.

Go and make your reasearch.
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by dapolaw(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
So what about Buhari?.. 2015:was the first time he will be picking a running mate outside the SE.

Maxymilliano:
Atiku is right though, from Senator Ben Obi to Governor Peter Obi, his preference for SE candidates as deputy was never in doubt

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Mooh247: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4

Calling Muslim women, our sisters mother and wife plague over political issue on front page of Nairaland is a provocative, insultive move

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2022
So, the SE doesn’t deserve the presidential ticket of PDP because Atiku has been picking Obis as his running mate, right?

I can see some SE folks rejoicing over this nonsense statement from Atiku. This is a direct attack on Igbo presidency and not Tinubu. Atiku lost the 2007 election without winning a single state in the SE despite having an Igbo running mate but Tinubu still delivered Lagos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Parachoko: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Wilson212:
that is what will win presidential election for APC you will see ,they will Moslem /Moslem ticket you people will turn it to religious and tribal war before you know it the north will vote massively for them ,that was how kaduna state governor won his second tenure
The North? A Muslim/Muslim ticket will struggle to get 40% in the North Central and won't have up to 65% in the North West and North East. And will fail woefully in the South.
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by Parachoko: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2022
olatuns2017:

It's about the numbers

If we conduct elections today

Tinubu picks Zulum as VP

And Atiku picks Obi

You will bite your tongue

APC will win 2023 elections

1993 we did it for Abiola
2023 the jinks of non Yoruba muslim president will be broken!!!

Just watch
Tinubu is not dumb enough to pick a Muslim Northerner. His deputy will be a Christian from the North.
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by BILL10: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Sick mind game
Re: Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 by buckeyemedia: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So says a wailing Ipobian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) / Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity Consumption / President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.