Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,281 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick (72517 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by samielsucre(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Omoo this one don lock the man o
The key sef na inside borehole she throw am.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Dshocker(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

The court will throwaway the file,it is baseless and holds no water,he never made mention of anybody's name or the house address,so be calming down!
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Dshocker(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for

So,it got to nairaland....Wow

Alice In Wonderland
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Dshocker(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.

Have you held $100 in your palm before,even if the money does not belong to you...No vex ooooOh,am just asking?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by shilenji(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2022
He probably does more than that for his family. Na poor mentality be that.
house10s2:
thats just stupidity, if he bold e should let his family know bout it
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ozodigboo(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

Did he mention any person's name ? Abeg shift
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by batb: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Nova1988:
Even tho it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it, he's still a very big SIMP!!
I disagree with you saying ' it is his money' no! it is corruption money! It's money meant for the society! Nobody works for his money and give such amount because of sex no matter what, not even Dangote!
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Ijaya123: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alexxx2000:

Sue him for what exactly? What information of the client has he disclosed?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by caesymore(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.

vagina people with doings... mtchew
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by d142475: 3:33am On Mar 18, 2022
angelfallz:
can the client be identified from that tweet?
That doesn't excuse this very unprofessional conduct. If the client sees the tweet, he will surely know that the tweet is about him.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Bitecoin: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
my dear my parents are professors in Uniben so I can afford what I want. Okay!!

You think it’s everybody u can lie to?

The only professors in uniben that are couples are in education and sciences, so which one are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.