Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick (72513 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ImoleNaija: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
guy I'm a woman

I mean female with pvssy!!

The bolded kee you there. I can bet my balls that you're a guy with balls underneath.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ukaegbuikedia: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

your papa wey marry your mama on credit, her people no demand that kind of money na you.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
AMGBoss:
Stop being foolish. That was a cruise for people like you who take twitter post too serious.
the people who buy those houses are not into cruise
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Fhowe: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567
oga you dont know the arrangement so just hold your peace .Dont be suprised if the gf's elder brother owns that house and all this is just a way to keep him under the radar .I actually know of a case where the landlord acts like a normal tenant in the house everybody reports to the lawyer .Guy na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Iliveforever(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:

Ok, that's cool. But calling the God of another people's faith devil will not encourage people to join your religion. What happened to freedom of speech or religion?

That’s mans standard, but God’s standard is that those who do not accept him will end up in hell.

So allah will only lead you to hell fire.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by izubext007: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bini charm at work.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Blunttruth: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
osazsky:
hope ur poor dad gave ur mum a castle for her puna..any slay ladys dad that cant afford a castle for her mum is a big fol..and colossal failure..only slay ladies that jave rich dads are exempted
I will not debase myself with the kind of response you deserve. Your parents must have tried their best, but stupid is as stupid does. Now run along dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by NOwazobia: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
This one is here advertising his business. Tales.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Bbbw: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Simp for life
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Mccullum: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's his money and he can spend it any how, that's right and no one can argue that.

the fact is he's wasting his wealth to the detriment of his family members that may be in need of his financial assistance..

and some other people in the society that are need of his assistance.

Spend wisely is the key of wealth, which will give prestige and rewards both on earth and hereafter.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by DaveJacuzie: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for

So,it got to nairaland....Wow
hahahahah!!!! indeed!!
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Magabush1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bros, the just na lie. He heard the story and decided to personalize it. Nobody will help a client get a house ,collect 12.5m as commission and come online to speak jargons. The guy is a pathetic liar

Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by souloho19(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Gospel2Day: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

He did not mention his name or reveal his identity.
So the client has no case.
Shalom.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Gospel2Day: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

Yup men are that stupid. Later some people will be saying what is the girl bringing to the table. You see that even of you bring something to the table other than sex men will see go after sex, cos their brains are between their legs.

You're right.
Women have studied the stupidity of men and have decided to exploit it to the fullest.
It makes me feel ashamed for my gender.
I pray often that God should increase my resistance and reluctuctanc to desire or delight in the hole between the legs of women.
Many of us men will leave our parents, siblings and friends in sufferings while spending recklessly on females who have made no sacrificial contribution to our progress and achievements.
It is a pity
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.

The below investor says "good evening, how's the family".
He is capable grin

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Egoveen: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

You will even get a man that will buy you a house of 1billion naira but you will be alive to see maggots eating your flesh....stupid gold digger.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're right.
Women have studied the stupidity of men and have decided to exploit it to the fullest.
It makes me feel ashamed for my gender.
I pray often that God should increase my resistance and reluctuctanc to desire or delight in the hole between the legs of women.
Many of us men will leave our parents, siblings and friends in sufferings while spending recklessly on females who have made no sacrificial contribution to our progress and achievements.
It is a pity
Shalom.
As one popsis friend back in the day said, ie after abandoning his family for years and comming back to his senses when she had drained him.
"you are just talking because calabar woman has not caught you" grin
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Prince001(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
excomarow:
Useless old fool...

This kind of men that make Naija babe wanna feel like....

Mtchewww

Always d saddest part be say na citizens money they went to borrow in China that bastard spent lavishly like that.
No one that work hard for money legitimately will spent it just like that!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Newboss(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:

If you're smart at all, you will know that he didn't mention the client.

If you come out and claim to be the client, then something is wrong with you because the client could be anyone including most religious leaders.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
guy I'm a woman

I mean female with pvssy!!
Ok you are a female pvssy.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Gospel2Day: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
nedekid:

As one popsis friend back in the day said, ie after abandoning his family for years and comming back to his senses when she had drained him.
"you are just talking because calabar woman has not caught you" grin

So funny D
I know, but that's why I said that I pray often because left to us we will succumb to their Jezebelic charms.
Honestly, if God helps one to rise above the level where females have one under their control, the kind of breakthroughs, progress and achievements a man will make will be huge.
God is answering my prayers/ I'm over 40 and I have NEVER been in-between the legs of any females. I have only kissed one before in my entire life.
I still pray and hope not to indulge or involve myself in any sinful sexual activities.
Jesus power to keep one from being enslaved by any female is real.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Greatfullheart: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for
So,it got to nairaland....Wow

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

The bolded kee you there. I can bet my balls that you're a guy with balls underneath.
see me see wahala I can't voice out my own opinion again online because of some dirty introvert guys who loves shading women online and won't leave them be

What business of yours is it if I made my statement bold?
What's with all this Entitlement mentality with guys on nairaland?

Guys who can't even wipe their ass angry
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Greatfullheart: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by fbabs(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
kingthreat:
Some men are fools like his client.
Hmm.
But if they are fools, they wount have the billions they have naa. Can a fool be stinking rich? I don't know oh, just asking.
Five years ago I know of an very elderly man who wanted to buy a ₦4b hotel complex for one of his smallie.
Now let me shock you, make enquires of who bought (years back) the palatial gra Ikeja house of a "young" ex deputy governorship candidate from middle belt state for one of his concubines.
The man is currently the person fellows on this forum are clamoring for come 2023.
Can that caliber of person be called a fool?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So funny D
I know, but that's why I said that I pray often because left to us we will succumb to their Jezebelic charms.
Honestly, if God helps one to rise above the level where females have one under their control, the kind of breakthroughs, progress and achievements a man will make will be huge.
God is answering my prayers/ I'm over 40 and I have NEVER been in-between the legs of any females. I have only kissed one before in my entire life.
I still pray and hope not to indulge or involve myself in any sinful sexual activities.
Jesus power to keep one from being enslaved by any female is real.
Shalom.
Wow. May God protect us oh.
Na so one held me for almost 5 years. Very, very fine smallie. I nearly marry second wife. Long story of ventures not having head. It was just by grace I got myself out of that entanglement.
But Bros, wount you get married if you say you are over 40 and not been with woman? shocked
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Gospel2Day: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
nedekid:

Wow. May God protect us oh.
Na so one held me for almost 5 years. Very, very fine smallie. I nearly marry second wife. Long story of ventures not having head. It was just by grace I got myself out of that entanglement.
But Bros, wount you get married if you say you are over 40 and not been with woman? shocked

I prefer the single state. Will adopt two or three kids of family members and train them to the university, get a maid who does not stay with me. But an older nanny will stay with the kids.
I encourage people around me to marry, though.
I just want to snub the HOLE.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by kingthreat(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm.
But if they are fools, they wount have the billions they have naa. Can a fool be stinking rich? I don't know oh, just asking.
Five years ago I know of an very elderly man who wanted to buy a ₦4b hotel complex for one of his smallie.
Now let me shock you, make enquires of who bought (years back) the palatial gra Ikeja house of a "young" ex deputy governorship candidate from middle belt state for one of his concubines.
The man is currently the person fellows on this forum are clamoring for come 2023.
Can that caliber of person be called a fool?

I get your point. You are saying because of their positions and wealth they cannot be called fools. I agree with you but still you need to understand that a large percentage of Nigerian leaders are foolish. That is why the country is not moving forward and stupid policies in the interest of no one are the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by drnoel: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567

Lol, hilarious really.
The man na wise ass. He bought the million naira house for side chick and people are screeming.
Go and check the deeds to the house. Would probably be in his name so meaning, he bought the house for himself for his side chick. Major difference people
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
kingthreat:

I get your point. You are saying because of their positions and wealth they cannot be called fools. I agree with you but still you need to understand that a large percentage of Nigerian leaders are foolish. That is why the country is not moving forward and stupid policies in the interest of no one are the order of the day.
Abi. I understand..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.