Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. (63602 Views)

Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by jojo1415: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omo nysc na scam.....connection of prostitutes and port stars grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Welcome to NYSC camp. The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Snecec: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by ogub(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
May God save our generation from doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by nautybride: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Nothing new. They just forgot they ain't clubbing.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Trybes(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
What is happening there
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by BigYash: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Na Dance them dance, them no kill person. NYSC Abeg free them. grin grin

The person that released the statement on behalf of NYSC might even be a strip club addict.
Shut up e.. No dey support rubbish..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by MrCover: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by edosignature(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is such a sad reality.

I choose not to condemn them because no one is holy.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by MrCover: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

During my time, I remember dancing with Babatunde Jr, he take style to tickle my p*ssy, I landed him a good sound slap.

Pervert everywhere.

Do you want to cover you?
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Wrecxman(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kai! See tax payers money in action shocked

#NYSC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
At this point I don't give a fvck about Nigeria,I woke up today not giving a fvck to a lot of things,I also don't give a fvck to this story,the country is pretty fvcked up as it is and whoever wants to get crazy to drain their woes by all means they should go for it.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
The devil is a Liar. shocked
What did I just watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Some people no longer have self respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Leaders of tomorrow. I'm no saint. We know these things happen, but we have to maintain professionalism in all we do. There is a place and time for everything. Don't bring disrepute to an institution, uniform, school, or organisation in the name of enjoyment and freestyle. There are code of conducts guiding any formal establishment which should be respected.

Nobody holy pass, but wisdom they say is profitable to direct. Nor use 5mins enjoyment ruin hard work of years.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by greatseed: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Puremaker8:
and you fell for the nonsense that evening news paper typed?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Chai! See bad mouth
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Tooreda: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Perverse generation that knows nothing than sex,sex and sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by toujurs: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Just look at our leaders of tomorrow grin grin, and later we would pray for God to help us, when we can't even try to help our selves, what does these ones want to go and teach students if not to impregnate them. Wahala oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by SunMusk(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sex issue is all the world thing, even like sex like nobody.... So just condemn the video
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian youth is Party and sex sex sex!!

Major reason why our politicians take them for granted and sees them as a clown.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
SunMusk:
Sex issue is all the world thing, even like sex like nobody.... So just condemn the video
But Nigeria youth take it as their number 1 priority. Abi are you a sex addict too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by SunMusk(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haha haha haha � � � � you re very funny see question you re asking me ooo
Jennyclay:
But Nigeria youth take it as their number 1 priority. Abi are you a sex addict too?
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
SunMusk:
Haha haha haha � � � � you re very funny see question you re asking me ooo
I have to ask oo, because the way you're defending this immoral act, I don't understand.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by akanke79: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by SunMusk(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oboi me defend?? How?? In life every body re good and bad. So when you begin to sectional some certain people, i try my best to say no. You say Nigeria youth number 1 priority is sex, is it true?? So don't just jump into conclusion when you haven't carry any survey to support ur statement.
Jennyclay:
I have to ask oo, because the way you're defending this immoral act, I don't understand.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Damn, what did I just watched! shocked shocked

You can see how horrneey they all were. Even the girls behind the camera, one even said "All of Una go cum today". This is not dancing o, I know dancing when I see one.... These are horrneey, sex starved corp members. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
SunMusk:
Oboi me defend?? How?? In life every body re good and bad. So when you begin to sectional some certain people, i try my best to say no. You say Nigeria youth number 1 priority is sex, is it true?? So don't just jump into conclusion when you haven't carry any survey to support ur statement.
You this sex addict don't quote me again.

Nonsense!!
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by 9isguy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alaefulu:
Omo,na God ooo,naso camp dey always be sha,remembering ondo that year,it was the state coordinator that stop the CH**t back then if not girls don ready to shake bum bum

I did mine in Ondo too last year… I was something else, girls were shaking bumbum for Mami …

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Parachoko: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Damn, what did I just watched! shocked shocked

You can see how horrneey they all were. Even the girls behind the camera, one was even said "All of Una go cum today". This is not dancing o, I know dancing when I see one.... These are horrneey, sex starved corp members. grin
grin

The video shock me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Electrochemistry(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
While dancing is believed to encourage and facilitate social bonding, I think there is also a thin line between dancing and recklessness. I stand corrected!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Mooh247: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

During my time, I remember dancing with Babatunde Jr, he take style to tickle my p*ssy, I landed him a good sound slap.

Pervert everywhere.

Atleast ask a Yoruba person to tell you the meaning of Babatunde and why it doesn't have Jnrs before you cook up your lie next time

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by SunMusk(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
You re very funny person, you don't know me, but start to slander my character, I don't even watch the video bcs I know is bad and not good for me. You quickly jump into conclusion be calming down quote author=Jennyclay post=111090141] You this sex addict don't quote me again.

Nonsense!! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.