Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. (63606 Views)

Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by openmine(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

she feel it doesn't mean we don't have it beside we've one already waiting for another one

journalist rest
So why hate what she enjoyed and also made her pregnant for you?
Na question I ask....I nor kill person!
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
openmine:

So why hate what she enjoyed and also made her pregnant for you?
Na question I ask....I nor kill person!

you're just one empty head, as a human we do something we don't like because nature made it so, some ladies still feel irritated with period but they can't beat the nature, for the fact that they hate it doesn't mean they're not doing it or they we will want to force it

I can't be responsible to be opening your likes head and be waking up your common sense
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

rape? I flirt with classic brainy babe, I will now rape mgbeke local feeling funky like you

me rape a brainless Buffon? men like me don't rape, we command your likes to bend down while you súck joyously

I can't beat your foolishness, you're MVP on that
You will soon be caught, just mark my word and take note of today's date.

When you will be in jail, you will remember that Jennifer once told you.

RAPIST!!! RAPIST!!! Wuuuuuuuuuu RAPIST!!
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cj4charles:
This is totally wrong.....
leaders of tomorrow. A pity. We all do dirty things, but let ur dirty life remain with u in private.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by openmine(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Sweeetheart:

you're just one empty head, as a human we do something we don't like because nature made it so, some ladies still feel irritated with period but they can't beat the nature, for the fact that they hate it doesn't mean they're not doing it or they we will want to force it

I can't be responsible to be opening your likes head and be waking up your common sense
[/s]
I only asked a question based on an interesting admission you made about your wife not liking sex which I find preposterous and you start spewing insults?
Are you okay?
Am I the source of your frustration tonight?
If you can't answer the question which I find absurd and equally hilarious,then keep quiet!
How can you hate what is a source of enjoyment to you and your partner? cheesy
Smh
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
You will soon be caught, just mark my word and take note of today's date.
When you will be in jail, you will remember that Jennifer once told you.
RAPIST!!! RAPIST!!! Wuuuuuuuuuu RAPIST!!
stop identifying me with your dad past cow

olosho olosho olosho wey be virgin, wonder shall never end
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
openmine:
[s][/s]
I only asked a question based on an interesting admission you made about your wife not liking sex which I find preposterous and you start spewing insults?
Are you okay?
Am I the source of your frustration tonight?
If you can't answer the question which I find absurd and equally hilarious,the keep quiet!
How can you hate what is a source of enjoyment to you and your partner? cheesy
Smh

I'm not here to be answering one silly question from one iidiot, if you're a sane human being, you will understand some ladies feel irritated with sex even some married lady feel uninterested in sex but just do it because of child birthing

so why do you need answer for that common sense if not that they didn't give you enough breast at tender age that caused your senselessness
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by openmine(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

I'm here to answer silly questions from an iidiot which happens to be me, i know that i am an insane human being, I understand somemost ladies like sex even some married lady feel interested in sex and just do it not just because of child birthing but because it gives them ultimate enjoyment which I am unable to give my wife!

so there is a reason I lack common sense and its because they didn't give me enough breast at tender age that caused my senselessness!

Thats where my glorified foolishness started from!
Thanks for your lovely response!
Much appreciated! cool
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by MARYIAN(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Children of Jezebel's no good up bringing anymore. undecided
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Heterodox(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Na Dance them dance, them no kill person. NYSC Abeg free them. grin grin

The person that released the statement on behalf of NYSC might even be a strip club addict.

Sharap

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by suffering: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
I always wondered where people got the strength to drink nightly and party during the 3 weeks orientation camp. In my state everywhere was mostly quiet as people went to sleep from 22:00. Standing for hours every morning for 3 weeks wasn’t a funny experience, many females fainted. Boredom is the sure reason for the situation pictured, it was a running theme during my 5 years of university.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Aaay: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Moral value would be maintained among youths
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
openmine:
Thanks for your sensible response and pointing out up my senselessness Much appreciated! cool

the joke is on you and those iiidiot that birth you

next time don't quote me, I hate dumb mentions
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by blackboy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
That nonsense must stop. If they allow hijabs in police, school even in NYSC camp they must respect the Deeper Life way too. What is good for Mustapha is good for Christopher
SeunTheOwner:
You see and they quickly and openly dismissed a deeper life girl because she doesn't want to wear an indecent trouser.

Now they should go and deal with the nonsense in full scale.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by TruthinAction: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's gross disrespect to do such dance on NYSC uniform. They should be identified and punished. The moral degradation in our society is something else. May God save our youths.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
openmine:
You are right! cool
just one attention seeker dummy, alaye fúck off with your watery brain
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by ImoleNaija: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
illuminutty:
See as that alaye wear sunglasses for night like boy Alinco balance for chair dey collect dry humping from that phat booty Keziah. grin grin grin

We did more than this during our time at Yikpata camp. The only difference is that we did not post in on social media.

Could you be one of those guys wey dey fon_dle ladies' boobs during the lectures at Yikpata Camp?

All of una go just dey punish yourselves unnecessarily; starting weytin uno go finish.

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by openmine(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

I am a glorified attention seeking dummy, alaye let me fúck off with my watery and indomie brain
True! smiley smiley

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na secondary school girls dey suffer pass, this one no mean anything.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
They won't make heaven
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=111100399]Na secondary school girls dey suffer pass, this one no mean anything. [/quote
how sir
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by vanchris211(m): 4:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Na people fiancees, boyfriends and girlfriends.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
openmine:
True! smiley smiley
childishness, I've got no time for this thrash
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=DimIsaac10 post=111102174][/quote]That's where corpers are cultivating their crops. 95% of Corpers go after secondary school girls to sex them.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by delpee(f): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2022
No sense of dignity, no shame!
Sometimes I wonder how much worse the future generation can be then I pray and hope that there'll be a drastic positive change soon.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by DimIsaac10(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
That's where corpers are cultivating their crops. 95% of Corpers go after secondary school girls to sex them.
Oh I get.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Reussite: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian youth is Party and sex sex sex!!

Major reason why our politicians take them for granted and sees them as a clown.
You stated it all.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by openmine(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Sweeetheart:

Sorry for displaying my childishness in public, when I get engrossed in stupidity and crass madness,i use my time to write complete thrash....no be my fault...I no go school well
Interesting! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.