Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. (63605 Views)

Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Alaefulu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wow,we na corona coper o,2020 batch A.guess is no longer miss akpabio DAT woman no go allow dem shake bum bum o
9isguy:

I did mine in Ondo too last year… I was something else, girls were shaking bumbum for Mami …
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by generalwo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Go serve, them go there begin do another thing... They are supposed to be role models for the younger generation.... As e come be so... E come be like say na the younger generation Wan be role models for them..... Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by President2001(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Seen the future of Nigerian
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Dagger111(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

During my time, I remember dancing with Babatunde Jr, he take style to tickle my p*ssy, I landed him a good sound slap.

Pervert everywhere.

You mean that you wide and dilapidated p3ssy that can accommodate a grown adult?
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by sylve11: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian youth is Party and sex sex sex!!

Major reason why our politicians take them for granted and sees them as a clown.

You said it all. cool
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by virginchaser(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
This wasn't the worse thing in camp only bad because it found it's way out to our hypocritical societies. During my days, what happened in Las Vegas stayed in Las Vegas. Today, social media networks are people's diaries.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by PrinceMajestic: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

During my time, I remember dancing with Babatunde Jr, he take style to tickle my p*ssy, I landed him a good sound slap.

Pervert everywhere.
Na lie. you nor slap am. E sweet you that's why you remember. But you just have to lie that you slapped him to make it seem u didn't approve whereas you enjoyed it and it was more than that. Naija babes are raw, I like them anyway.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by illuminutty: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
See as that alaye wear sunglasses for night like boy Alinco balance for chair dey collect dry humping from that phat booty Keziah. grin grin grin

We did more than this during our time at Yikpata camp. The only difference is that we did not post in on social media.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by PrinceMajestic: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
I remember early morning devotion, in the queue my camp girlfriend Aliya a fair skin Edo girl not always wearing panties in her tight short white shorts, every morning it was my right to have her be in my front during devotion in pretence of dance she gives me ass job, she nearly use her ass to make me cum during one of the early morning devotion. My camp hommie was caught when a girl giving him BJ, these things are caused by Nigerian girls that will stop at nothing to be unnecessarily seductive every time in every situation. This one that happened is surely instigated by Naija corpa girls. Well these are the things I like about camp though

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
allwell51:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUI4KnwP0W8

NYSC reacts to unwholesome dance by corps members.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=311161501108384&id=100066436096498

During my DAYS, a DECADE AGO I experienced NYRC [NATIONAL YOUTH RESTING CORPER.

served in a 3 star hotel as MANAGER ... AROCHUKWU PPL.. Nde wo!
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by oxygeng: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pervert everywhere.
I hope he remember to wash his hands with hypo? Cos rotten fish sticks on longer than necessary.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by DSoj(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very morally corrupt mannerless Endsars generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Gentlerespect76: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
If your fiancée is a corper, there you are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pervert everywhere.

you slap him indeed with ya Atlantic ocean pussy

imagine their parents watching this trending video, imagine someone with serious bf

I thank God for the kind of woman you gave me, despite we are married, she still see sex as sin.

immorality everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Akabuking: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alaefulu:
Omo,na God ooo,naso camp dey always be sha,remembering ondo that year,it was the state coordinator that stop the CH**t back then if not girls don ready to shake bum bum
ikare Akoko
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Alaefulu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yea ikare akoko
Akabuking:
ikare Akoko

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by gistmega: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
hahahahaha
Puremaker8:
and you fell for the nonsense that evening news paper typed?
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
But Nigeria youth take it as their number 1 priority. Abi are you a sex addict too?

Hardcore Feminist are you a virgin? stop Generalizing your words?

which one is Nigeria youth?
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Enemyofpeace: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pervert everywhere.
as if the thing no sweet you. Swear sey you no release small
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

Hardcore Feminist are you a virgin? stop Generalizing your words?

which one is Nigeria youth?
Yes! I'm a virgin. You can argue with your keypads.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Chidywhite: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
This trash called NYSC has out lived it's purpose and should be scraped now. People who saw this ahead have been lamenting, calling on FG to scrap it. We all know what goes on there, prostitution at it's peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes! I'm a virgin. You can argue with your keypads.

no I won't argue with it, I'm not dumb as you, how can I verify that?

aunty olobo tankasu
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

no I won't argue with it, I'm not dumb as you, how can I verify that?
aunty olobo tankasu
I don't know what you mean by aunty olobo tankasu, But you must be referring to your mother.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abeg slam all of them one extra year without allowance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't know what you mean by aunty olobo tankasu, But you must be referring to your mother.

Nonsense!!
aunty olobo tankasu means a very reserved and responsible sister. The guy didn’t abuse you, he was only saluting your courage
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
aunty olobo tankasu means a very reserved and responsible sister. The guy didn’t abuse you, he was only saluting your courage
Then... I wish his mom the same too!! He should communicate in English or rather pidgin. Not everybody understands his language.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Puremaker8:
and you fell for the nonsense that evening news paper typed?
Jason is that you?

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't know what you mean by aunty olobo tankasu, But you must be referring to my mother.

Nonsense!!

no am actually referring to you

Nonsense and your Atlantic ocean pussy
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Jennyclay(f): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sweeetheart:

no am actually referring to you

Nonsense and your Atlantic ocean pussy
I wish your mother the same.

You're really a trouble maker.. I will deal with you today.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Feggie3: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Children of Jezebel's no good up bringing anymore. This generation is CURSE
Useless righteousness will not see this post and comment. Na when them being America talk u go see am come there to masturbate and prophecy his doom. May Ogun kiii that bastard for me.
Re: NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I wish my mother the same.

You're really a trouble maker.. I will deal with you today.

I'm not a troublemaker, I only detest dumbness in people, now go back and correct your earlier imbecilic post

learn when to use particular and universal affirmative words, stop disgracing yourself with hasty generalization

and dealing with me today, baby girl if I mean you, you won't even have the liver to respond my post, I'm not troublesome but a real craze man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.