Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,414 members, 7,826,603 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

This World Is Not We Think It Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This World Is Not We Think It Is (417 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This World Is Not We Think It Is by siofra(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
I just want to say, be careful out there.

Crazy, crazy things are happening out there you would not believe.

I'm not trying to scare anyone but stay safe. The world is not how you perceive it to be both physically and spiritually.
Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by SurvivorM(f): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
I will like to hear some stories, like the other day someone told me things about Rituals and how girls are been used, she even had an encounter with a girl that was used for rituals and the girl knows she was used because of what she went through and all they told her to do.
Not going into details but this made me realise that many things are deeper than the surface and all the rituals killings we keep hearing daily, maybe there is something really inside it because if it's not working why is it so rampant nowadays

4 Likes

Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by czarr(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Crazy things are happening.
Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ehen now
Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by Zonefree(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Seems this one just escaped been used cheesy
Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by siofra(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SurvivorM:
I will like to hear some stories, like the other day someone told me things about Rituals and how girls are been used, she even had an encounter with a girl that was used for rituals and the girl knows she was used because of what she went through and all they told her to do.
Not going into details but this made me realise that many things are deeper than the surface and all the rituals killings we keep hearing daily, maybe there is something really inside it because if it's not working why is it so rampant nowadays

I'm sorry but I can't say. I don't want anyone to come after me.

True. We should all be very careful.

You just don't dismiss things you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by siofra(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Seems this one just escaped been used cheesy

Not everything is a joke.
Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by Zonefree(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
siofra:

Not everything is a joke.
Keep quiet. When did you start having sane moment?

1 Like

Re: This World Is Not We Think It Is by Polynek(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tell us what happened to you or something u observed, you can save someone with what you said
Pls try am waiting to hear from U, or mention me please,

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Could Make A Woman Get Tired Of A Man / Expert Tips On How To Stop Masturbation Without Stress / Women And Their Modification Of Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.