Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? (26173 Views)

Most See: Take It Or Leave It, Accept Or Not, The APC Presidential Aspirant Is / PDP Presidential Aspirant is full of smile as he alights from an abuja train(pic / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by hynodo: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Shalommy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't think election will hold next year!.. Hmmm.. lipsrsealed

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by SocialJustice: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Why?

hynodo:
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

Too early to tell, Tinubu is desperate and started early. By August, we will know who is serious or not.

After thought
What's with asking stupid questions why I chose August? Campaign starts September, you like to act aware, how about actually looking at the election calendar again to see the exact time lines.

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by joe54: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
The race has not began. Tinubu is just a desperate early bird.

For him. It will End in premium tears.

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Truthisunique3: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
INEC timetable said campaign should start by September

The drug lord is running before the gun is shot
Mynd44:

For candidates.

Primaries end on June 3rd.
Are the baales he was consulting also APC members

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:

Too early to tell, Tinubu is desperate and started early. By August, we will know who is serious or not.
Do you know that by June 3rd, party primaries would have been done and dusted and no one can join anymore?

Any aspirant who isn't meeting party members right now is just not ready

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:
INEC timetable said campaign should start by September

The drug lord is running before the gun is shot
For candidates.

Primaries end on June 3rd.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by gracealonev: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cantonese: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chai.

Bros OP, it appears like your own life ambition is to remain an otimkpu for Tinubu. Abi how you see am?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by JudasNaKarrot: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
He is all over the place because of his desperation. He doesn't hide it, he doesn't pretend about it. He says it the way it is for him....it has been his ambition since his life.
It is not by all this his gra gra. He will fizzle out when the chips are down. When the real gladiators begin to come out, Tinubu will become history. My only concern is that this might further deteriorate his already failing health and put him in a life threatening situation.
The Christian community are watching. You can not field a Moslem Moslem ticket in Nigeria and expect it to fly....that is, if at all he will be allowed to smell near the APC presidential ticket. Despite the large Christian population from the North, their elites and power brokers only recognise moslems as the only religion in the region.

Power will return back to the people even if it must be retained in the North to do so. Nigeria cannot survive another 8 years of failure and misrule by APC.

We move.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jagaban is bolder than any other presidential aspirant and he’s the only aspirant that is depending on his network and ability among the other contenders.

The rest are either waiting on someone to endorse them before they boldly come out or just clowning around for the sake of the media calling them presidential aspirants.

Atiku too is trying tho but just that he hasn’t being getting that much coverage like Jagaban.

251 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cryofigbos: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
The clueless and dumb ipob r all singing in 1 confused and useless direction again with d word desperation

Atiku has been contesting since 1993 and still contesting but ipob have no problem with that. dis is d first time tinubu is contesting as president and his not living any stone untouched as no 1 will deny not being aware....some ewu out of jealousy and envy ness will still come and call consultation and awareness desperation....I don't know if presidency has ever been given to anyone like a gift before

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nnamdi cownu: I heard he's very serious eating dry beans in dss custody grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by TempUser: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu matter na decoy.

Here is where Osinbajo comes in

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Obito555(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
None

I hail Tinubu but for his strategic plans, he has sacrifice alot.

I can only hope for a better Nigeria if he finally became the president

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by joelbooks: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
None...they are jesters. They are waiting for power to be handed to them on a plater of emotional sentiments

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by omoredia: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omoredia. He is able and capable!

#supportomoredia4president2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wonder how Tinubu intends to navigate the Muslim Muslim ticket..
That is the only reason i do not support his candidacy because i know that with him, the Muslim Muslim ticket is inevitable.

He did a very good job as Lagos state governor. People say he embezzled money. But i do not see any of our aspirants today who did not embezzle money a a public servant.

NO SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

And as for his age, it doesn't matter a bit.

There are many young state governors in Nigeria who are in their 50's.

We need to take a look at how they have governed their states to see that they could even be worse than the old ones.

Young governors who have mismanaged and stolen everything!

If Tinubu somehow chooses a Christian deputy then he wins my vote.
But i think is impossible to play that politics.

254 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by kayuseful: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is Atiku a joke to you?

What about Yahaya Bello who has started his moves since he became governor?

We all know PYO also has been traveling across states in the name of "commissioning" projects, but all na subtle campaign

So please let's talk with facts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by airsaylongcome: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nobi who first report case na hin dey win o.

Hilary Clinton started her presidential campaign long before Donald Trump even conceived the idea of running for president. On election day he left her with a bloody nose and two broken ribs.

Its a marathon, not a sprint

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by secnelly: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Comment Space for sale.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by kingthreat(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Unfortunately none.
Please we don't want a president with incontinence.
Let him manage his medical condition. We need someone active like Zelensky
In these time, war can break out anytime. We don't need a figure head like Tinubu or weakling Osinbajo. We need a real Man.
I pray we get it right 2023.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Henrydata(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why?

you are right

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by drealj: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
K
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by tillaman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omoyele Sowore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by athaboi(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by kasim155: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let wait a little more. More persons who are very serious will surface

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by nahr(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
me
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by BigDawsNet: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
To be honest!

Nobody so far!!

Tinubu haz been working tirelessly to win this election

Tinubu has the charisma and ability to turn the country to a better place...
But I won't be surprised if he swallow some funds...well all politician does that...

But for now...I think I can gamble on him

Osinbanjo on the other looks promising...but right now...we need someone with wild experience...

9 Likes

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Moferere: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:

Pẹ̀lẹ́ o

Doomsday prophet

242 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by ovieigho(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol…

“Working hard” indeed !

You should rather be concern about candidates with good intentions but have no financial capacity!

You are eulogizing someone that has been stealing wealth “for his long time ambition “

Nigeria is indeed a shithole country! The real reason a lot of actors and actresses have MC oluomo as their godfather and role model

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera / Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.