Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? (26203 Views)

Most See: Take It Or Leave It, Accept Or Not, The APC Presidential Aspirant Is / PDP Presidential Aspirant is full of smile as he alights from an abuja train(pic / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2022
You need a perfect strategy to win election. Oppositions are monitoring Tinubu and funnily, he has exhausted his. Watch the real strategists emerging in the upcoming days..
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by silibaba: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cryofigbos:

You have gone in pieces already......don't know why u pdp apologise r more concern in who becomes APC ewedu party aspirants, u have successfully wrote trash and rubbish from ur stinky gutter head.....u should demand ur ppl get a short at pdp that u have always been voting, d fact that some of u from that side thinks u r part of bargaining power amused me, non of d struggle in APC drama will favour any of u...those that have stakes in d party will decide hw things will unfold, thinking some ppl r fighting for power so u can benefit is just mental disorder

I won't say a word.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by fregeneh(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
luizpippo:

Which other presidential aspirant was as serious as Peter Odili?

Yet a sick and uninterested Yar Adua was made president.

You self listen to your self, did you really think its wise of peter odili a southerner to think he will be made president immediately after 8yrs of obasanjo a southerner don't think that is been myopic?
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Peppysco:

Does this nonsense you typed even make any sense to you?
Don't bother quoting me again cos you just don't make the cut, intellectually

You know nothing

You will win on social media
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by luizpippo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
fregeneh:

You self listen to your self, did you really think its wise of peter odili a southerner to think he will be made president immediately after 8yrs of obasanjo a southerner don't think that is been myopic?

Clownishness is arguing with me on the basis of ethnicity when the OP basically based his post on the perceived seriousness each aspirants.

Can we say the same thing and say isn't it muopic for Tinubu a muslim to expect to succeed a muslim Buhari after his 8 years?
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by fregeneh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
gadgethead:
Tinubu has already angered many, by saying he is coming to fill in Buhari's shoes... Is that a continuation of,
(1) Kidnapping and pogrom by his Fulani herdsmen/bandits.
(2) Nationwide blackout/epileptic power
(3) Hyper inflation
(4) Never ending free fall of the naira against the dollar
(5) Gross unemployment
(6) unhindered corruption
Shoes that should be soaked with petrol and burnt to ashes.

Hahahah! OGA calm down sir
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Hangulsaram: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Illiterate....do u even know what desperation means, u dumb ipob just copy each other and start repeating same nonsense....once u guys r out of what to say or complain u just pick 1 stupid unreasonable word and start singing it

Consulting and creating awareness don dey make una bitter and it has turn to desperation.... let it be desperation, let igbos candidate too show there desperation by visiting major stakeholders if dey even have any grin
I have made my point.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Britishpea: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

It will take almighty combine forces from different quarters within and without the APC party, for Tinubu to be defeated.

If buhari and his cabal are afraid ,how much less and minute nairaland urchins, many with no voters card and the remain who can sell their dad if they see money.

....... nairaland frustrated minors keep ranting when Tinubu Is solidifying his structure on daily basis.
They don’t know that Tinubu has been a force and he’s fast boxing all candidates and the APC party in a corner of no choice.
I boldly say that he’s the next president.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by SocialJustice: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Shalommy:
I don't think election will hold next year!.. Hmmm.. lipsrsealed
Madam why? You can't just say such. You must have your reasons and I want to hear it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) / Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.