Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? (26189 Views)

Most See: Take It Or Leave It, Accept Or Not, The APC Presidential Aspirant Is / PDP Presidential Aspirant is full of smile as he alights from an abuja train(pic / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
joe54:
The race has not began. Tinubu is just a desperate early bird.

For him. It will End in premium tears.
you better find better solution to a miserable life you get into before your own get worst than your prediction for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

Igbos

They are either waiting for Tinubu to step down

or

waiting for Buhari to endorse them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
joe54:

Be happy with your rats likes

Nigeria voters are not on social media

Keep that on your left hands

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peppysco:

I have said this continuously, Tinubu is only distracting the opponents thereby paving the way for Osinbajo.But the guys from the other side wouldn't see this.

Your opinion is like someone that lives in Badagry and wine with iya put

Your brain go reset

Do you know what's going on at all

Stop childish/elementary comments bfor slap reach you
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
shinealight:

By August…are you joking? The primary must be completed in May and the names of the flag bearers for the parties sent to INEC by 3rd June. Any serious candidate has to have won the primaries of their party before end of May!

Pls tell the moguns here
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by JudasNaKarrot: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Padipadi:
I m a Christian n supports Tinubu. He deserved the presidency more than anyone else
Who you be, who know you. You're just a lone voice in one suburb in Lagos forming I am a Christian when you're actually a headslammer from the waste region.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu is just wasting his time and money. He will never rule the Igbos.

Even Buhari didn't rule the igbos

You can ask Jubril

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Jilingori: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
In Achieveing your goal you have to be desperate g
SocialJustice:
Why?

Too early to tell, Tinubu is desperate and started early. By August, we will know who is serious or not.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Peppysco: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
olatuns2017:

Your opinion is like someone that lives in Badagry and wine with iya put

Your brain go reset

Do you know what's going on at all

Stop childish/elementary comments bfor slap reach you

Does this nonsense you typed even make any sense to you?
Don't bother quoting me again cos you just don't make the cut, intellectually
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by seyz91(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abiooo

cheesy
joe54:

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

He is only acting desperate.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Putinofrussia: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jamb Question
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by 00FFT00(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:

What's your definition of seriousness.
Desperation?.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by airsaylongcome: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
AlieninPH:

Nigerian presidential voting system is not like the rubbish outdated system in the USA.
She would have won squarely if it was in Nigeria or any other country in this world except in the US. Because she won the popular vote and got 1/3 of the vote in over 2/3 of the state's in the US.
Show or point me to any other country in this world where he would have been declared the winner. I'm waiting.

Lol! You play by the rules in front of you. Every participant of that election knew they had to win the electoral college.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Padipadi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Who you be, who know you. You're just a lone voice in one suburb in Lagos forming I am a Christian when you're actually a headslammer from the waste region.
who you be? Who lnow you?
Who born you?
You must be a born-throway pikin cos you are a non entity on nairaland not to talk of Nigeria at large.
All you do is to throw barrage.
Your craze no reach!
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Banhammy717: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Only Tinubu and Okorocha signified interest in APC while PDP is yet to zone it's Presidency.
Almost everybody in PDP want to be president
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Hangulsaram: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu is not serious but desperate.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by West2019(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2022
i think is engineer West frank that man is very serious more than bola
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by emmykk(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban is bolder than any other presidential aspirant and he’s the only aspirant that is depending on his network and ability among the other contenders.

The rest are either waiting on someone to endorse them before they boldly come out or just clowning around for the sake of the media calling them presidential aspirants.

Atiku too is trying tho but just that he hasn’t being getting that much coverage like Jagaban.

President of Nigeria is not be the network you have but the key botton so if you are not seeing enough presidential candidate ,it is because they need assurance from some key people.

Buhari contested 3times and failed until he made evil alliance with Tinubu that is how it is.

Bobby calm down President is not by how much you have that you can spend...nah people go carry you waka

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Fiscus105(m): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Britishpea:
shocked
Tinubu understands what he’s doing. There are reasons he sets out earlier than anyone.

He is testing the water to know where to place his feet.

He’s aware of the post end sars effect. Thus, he is strategically positioning himself in the minds of the voters ahead of time.

He knows that not many love him in the south west, thus checking his status ahead of time.

He understands that he’s not as popular in the North as Atiku of PDP or other prospective popular northerners like El Rufai,APC, who may not consider them both being in a party and contests the pry against him... setting out early is for him to make his name very popular ahead of time.
And last but not the least, he wants the media and opponents to be exhausted already for all the propaganda against him that by the time elections come, they won’t have new things to write or say against him.
Having said all these, he wants to put his party APC in a Trump/republican party position. That’s Tinubus card that makes him to be more serious.

Tinubu knows what’ he’s doing. And considering Nigerian voters thinking and the poverty level today, watch as Tinubu becomes the next president of Nigeria.

It will take almighty combine forces from different quarters within and without the APC party for Tinubu to be defeated.

If Buhari and his cabal can be afraid ,how much less nairaland urchins, many with no voter's cards and the remain who has cards but can sell their dads if they see money.

....... nairaland frustrated minors keep ranting when Tinubu Is solidifying his structure on daily basis.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by TruthinAction: 5:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Shalommy:
I don't think election will hold next year!.. Hmmm.. lipsrsealed

Only the wise will know what you just said. Let's pray that God will protect us from their evil plans.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by soullove1881(m): 6:02am On Mar 17, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
He is all over the place because of his desperation. He doesn't hide it, he doesn't pretend about it. He says it the way it is for him....it has been his ambition since his life.
It is not by all this his gra gra. He will fizzle out when the chips are down. When the real gladiators begin to come out, Tinubu will become history. My only concern is that this might further deteriorate his already failing health and put him in a life threatening situation.
The Christian community are watching. You can not field a Moslem Moslem ticket in Nigeria and expect it to fly....that is, if at all he will be allowed to smell near the APC presidential ticket. Despite the large Christian population from the North, their elites and power brokers only recognise moslems as the only religion in the region.

Power will return back to the people even if it must be retained in the North to do so. Nigeria cannot survive another 8 years of failure and misrule by APC.

We move.

Inasmuch as I don't like his aspiration, it's so glaring that Tinubu will win APC primary the only option is for PDP to produce someone that can defeat Tinubu.
PDP aspirants are serious obviously. Remember politics is not just a game of numbers in Nigeria but also a game of padi padi. Tinubu has been gaining sympathy indirectly and PDP are not putting up measure to outsmart him. In the end they will shouting rigging, lol.
This country is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by wasuka14(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2022
This man is educating we youth of this country free of charge how politics should be, but ipob online miscreants and few bastard are calling all his move and wide consultations as desperation! Ipob just hope They can become president with Mouth. Does mouth cook rice?? If you have solid candidate, why don't you put him or her on the move too. Stupid people who doesn't even have pvc will be determine who will become president on social media. Lack of education is the problem of ipob. Proper education won't allow you to call what Asiwaju is doing as desperation. To become a president is not a moin moin anywhere in the world.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by silibaba: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
hynodo:

No be who first start to husstle dey turn dangote at last.

My father use to tell me to always sharpen my cutlass very very well before going to the farm to cut down trees. Other better aspirants are also brainstorming on how to hit the ground.

Immediately Buhari told him that you can't be in Lagos and dictate what happens in Abuja, the panic started from there for him. Tinubu just running up-and-down due to fear of the unknown. He know very well that buhari will never endorse him.

When buhari was asked who is he going to support, he said he won't mention the persons name coz he don't want the person to be assassinated I guess like funsho William.

But I believe Jonathan or Amaechi should be his best choice. Amaechi supported buhari to the point Nigerians were calling him ATM machine.He fought Jonathan for buhari face to face.South south still have one pending term remaining then south east will likely come on board. Yorubas should go sit down and wait for thier turn and stop acting like a backstabbers.

I Go in peace.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by danigbo(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the right man for the presidency.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cryofigbos: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Williamhill001:
Shut your trap you good for nothing fellow

Fool
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cryofigbos: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2022
silibaba:
No be who first start to husstle dey turn dangote at last.

My father use to tell me to always sharpen my cutlass very very well before going to the farm to cut down trees. Other better aspirants are also brainstorming on how to hit the ground.

Immediately Buhari told him that you can't be in Lagos and dictate what happens in Abuja, the panic started from there for him. Tinubu just running up-and-down due to fear of the unknown. He know very well that buhari will never endorse him.

When buhari was asked who is he going to support, he said he won't mention the persons name coz he don't want the person to be assassinated I guess like funsho William.

But I believe Jonathan or Amaechi should be his best choice. Amaechi supported buhari to the point Nigerians were calling him ATM machine.He fought Jonathan for buhari face to face.South south still have one pending term remaining then south east will likely come on board. Yorubas should go sit down and wait for thier turn and stop acting like a backstabbers.

I Go in peace.

You have gone in pieces already......don't know why u pdp apologise r more concern in who becomes APC ewedu party aspirants, u have successfully wrote trash and rubbish from ur stinky gutter head.....u should demand ur ppl get a short at pdp that u have always been voting, d fact that some of u from that side thinks u r part of bargaining power amused me, non of d struggle in APC drama will favour any of u...those that have stakes in d party will decide hw things will unfold, thinking some ppl r fighting for power so u can benefit is just mental disorder
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cryofigbos: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2022
danigbo:
Peter Obi is the right man for the presidency.
For president of biafra u mean
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Cryofigbos: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Hangulsaram:
Tinubu is not serious but desperate.
Illiterate....do u even know what desperation means, u dumb ipob just copy each other and start repeating same nonsense....once u guys r out of what to say or complain u just pick 1 stupid unreasonable word and start singing it

Consulting and creating awareness don dey make una bitter and it has turn to desperation.... let it be desperation, let igbos candidate too show there desperation by visiting major stakeholders if dey even have any grin
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Goldentulip2: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Working hard doesn’t guarantee one will win an election in Nigeria sha
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Alabule: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
He's not the best, but he is the most serious and the most determined - desperate some will say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal / Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.