Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? (26205 Views)

Most See: Take It Or Leave It, Accept Or Not, The APC Presidential Aspirant Is / PDP Presidential Aspirant is full of smile as he alights from an abuja train(pic / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Benitoh: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
When does someone making noise amount to seriousness

Most Nigerians stupid, daft and has low brain.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by tellie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ops thanks for posting this question, I have been asking people the same question for some time. Even if Tinubu is not the preferred candidate which other candidate(s) have shown interest and seriously consulting like Tinubu. I suspect it's will be a matter of'when the preferred candidate is not available the available candidate will be preferred.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Peppysco: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
TempUser:
Tinubu matter na decoy.

Here is where Osinbajo comes in

I have said this continuously, Tinubu is only distracting the opponents thereby paving the way for Osinbajo.But the guys from the other side wouldn't see this.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by famology(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu is the only one in this race to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by toujurs: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mikolo70:

You don't know the difference between campaign and consultation.. Olodo oshi!
All his posters, around lagos, and the stooge pushing a campaign on his behalf are also consultation grin, same way he donated 50m at kano burnt market.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by desiredmee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nice question....I really do not want Tinubu to president of Nigeria, for sure he is not the type of president we need after what we have gone through in the hands of Buhari and his gang.
But really who else is doing anything to sure serious interest other than Tinubu? Answer is none and please don't tell me it's still too early because it's not.
God help us in this country.
Indeed we are warriors behind our keyboard/keypad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Karemarealty288(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu must have exhausted his gas by the time the game starts....he will harvest betrayals like cassava.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Igbofam: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why?

Too early to tell, Tinubu is desperate and started early. By August, we will know who is serious or not.

It's not being desperate it's called "doing a thorough job". Tinubu is very seasoned and understands the game of politics. Leave no stone unturned. Unlike Atiku who ended up not even visiting about 4 states during the campaigns due to a very poor structure and organization

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why?

Too early to tell, Tinubu is desperate and started early. By August, we will know who is serious or not.
which august ? The new electoral act states that all primaries should be concluded before the end of July

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope no youth is thinking of voting tinubu ooo abi Una stupidity never do?
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Mikolo70(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
tesppidd:
I wonder how Tinubu intends to navigate the Muslim Muslim ticket..
That is the only reason i do not support his candidacy because i know that with him, the Muslim Muslim ticket is inevitable.

He did a very good job as Lagos state governor. People say he embezzled money. But i do not see any of our aspirants today who did not embezzle money a a public servant.

NO SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

And as for his age, it doesn't matter a bit.

There are many young state governors in Nigeria who are in their 50's.

We need to take a look at how they have governed their states to see that they could even be worse than the old ones.

Young governors who have mismanaged and stolen everything!

If Tinubu somehow chooses a Christian deputy then he wins my vote.
But i think is impossible to play that politics.
Yakubu Dogara is the vice president...
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by cliffypatt(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

There are more important issues to deliberate on instead of us to find solutions to the myriads of problems facing our country we are here discussing about the life long ambition of someone that doesn't really have the interest of the citizenry at heart. Currently there is power outage, pms sold at a higher rate, unregulated inflation and here we are feeling unconcerned about it.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by mikeyj007: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Serious in terms of bullion vans? absolutely none. he's corruption personified
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Mikolo70(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I hope no youth is thinking of voting tinubu ooo abi Una stupidity never do?
Make we vote Atiku? Abi Omo ibo?
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Latakia(f): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Obi Pandora. He's serious candidate but the Russia-Ukraine war has slow him down for now. He has the backing of China of one Nigeria major economy partners.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
joe54:
The race has not began. Tinubu is just a desperate early bird.

You garrit, and that shows he has nothing to offer the country other than " me too I be president"
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by famology(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why?

By August? What's this one saying? By INEC time table all political parties primary must hold between April and June. Apc presidential primary is May. So what is early, what is desperate? So he should sit at home and so that the ticket will be brought to him right? Make una dey get sense sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by LegacyB: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. TINUBU would not be president. Naira land would still be here after the Election . I hope all these Tinubu’s paid agent would still be here by then.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:
The 2023 General Elections are almost here and political parties are expected to hold their Primaries in a few months. So far, Only Bola Tinubu has been working hard and making moves.

He has majorly been canvassing for votes and cementing his structure.....What's happening with other aspirants?

Now is not the time to canvas for votes ...now is the time to work underground with delegates controllers
No need to declare if u can't guarantee enough delegates .. unless u just won make noise
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by hotseat: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
The truth is that his detractors, traducers and witch-hunters are still looking for loopholes to discredit him.

He has said openly that becoming president is his lifelong ambition.

What this implies is that he is not just jumping into the fray just for him to become president but because he has a long thought out plans to take Nigeria and Nigerians to higher heights through carefully formulated policies and programmes.

He did it for Lagos State (a miniature Nigeria), he can do it for Nigeria given his penchant for selecting the right crew.

2 Likes

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by famology(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mynd44:

Do you know that by June 3rd, party primaries would have been done and dusted and no one can join anymore?

Any aspirant who isn't meeting party members right now is just not ready

There are two major categories of people here. Those that are ignorant and those that are bitter.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Danmboss(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Well the veggie is hell bent on becoming the next president
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Lawalemi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari has destroyed the system so much that nobody wants to inherit liability

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by ken045501: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very desperate O. As if he wants to sale the whole country. I don’t know when Nigerians will wake up. We need to fix this country nothing is working . We deserve a better Nigeria
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is he being serious for the Good of Nigeria or his own good ?
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by famology(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
tesppidd:
I wonder how Tinubu intends to navigate the Muslim Muslim ticket..
That is the only reason i do not support his candidacy because i know that with him, the Muslim Muslim ticket is inevitable.

He did a very good job as Lagos state governor. People say he embezzled money. But i do not see any of our aspirants today who did not embezzle money a a public servant.

NO SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

And as for his age, it doesn't matter a bit.

There are many young state governors in Nigeria who are in their 50's.

We need to take a look at how they have governed their states to see that they could even be worse than the old ones.

Young governors who have mismanaged and stolen everything!

If Tinubu somehow chooses a Christian deputy then he wins my vote.
But i think is impossible to play that politics.

Forget Muslim-muslim ticket. Dogara has been prepared for the vice president position.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by luizpippo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
hynodo:

Which other presidential aspirant was as serious as Peter Odili?

Yet a sick and uninterested Yar Adua was made president.

1 Like

Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by Oogway: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
He is all over the place because of his desperation. He doesn't hide it, he doesn't pretend about it. He says it the way it is for him....it has been his ambition since his life.
It is not by all this his gra gra. He will fizzle out when the chips are down. When the real gladiators begin to come out, Tinubu will become history. My only concern is that this might further deteriorate his already failing health and put him in a life threatening situation.
The Christian community are watching. You can not field a Moslem Moslem ticket in Nigeria and expect it to fly....that is, if at all he will be allowed to smell near the APC presidential ticket. Despite the large Christian population from the North, their elites and power brokers only recognise moslems as the only religion in the region.

Power will return back to the people even if it must be retained in the North to do so. Nigeria cannot survive another 8 years of failure and misrule by APC.

We move.

You people just come to Nairaland and say things from the point of ignorance. Please who are the real gladiators? Who in Nigeria is a better politician than Tinubu? He might not be a good leader or a healthy one at that but one thing we know for sure is, HE IS A GOOD POLITICIAN and he is definitely the msn to beat. Although he’s not my choice
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by MikaelJP(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
P.O.C.
It's not that Tinubu is serious or really care about this nation. He is just too desperate to be call president.
Re: Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mikolo70:

Make we vote Atiku? Abi Omo ibo?
So tinubu is better? Do you know we youth got power? Una suffer never do? Bag of water is 250n

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu / Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.