Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? (15421 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Zaksart: 9:08pm On Mar 27
I love this thread and it has really inspired me.. I was born in Lagos and live majority of my life here... Study in benin, for quit some time now the north has been calling me.. I really want to move to abuja but the expensive lifestyle and insecurity in abj is becoming something else. I been trying to read more about other safer northern state I can start life from. I'm tempted to move to Yola from Lagos and start afresh from there but I need information on how stable light is especially in a place like jimeta Yola or any place with 24hrs light and affordable lifestyle, what to expect and what to come.along with if possible.

Please I need idea on rent and amenities. Couldn't find lot of other information online about the state... Like someone said on one thread that Yola is a hidden gem yet to be discovered by many.

I llokk forward to hearing from you all... Thanks in advance.

Lucemferre catalanscrew Druggey anaerobi jubal01 decrownprince modupeayomide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Is A Waste Of Time? / Corpers Prepare Food For IDPs At Malkori Camp, Adamawa (Photos) / Otondos, Share Your First-day Camp Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.